ADVERTISEMENT

Best non Texas games this weekend

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
Now were getting to the heart of the schedule. What I hope to see is something last like last weekend where 3 top 10 teams lose on Saturday provided of course that TX and WV don't lose we need for those guys to be undefeated when we play them on 11/3.

GA/LSU I'm really pulling for LSU on this one I would like to see 13 out of 14 teams in the SEC to lose at least 2 games need to make sure they don't get two teams in the playoffs. LSU can beat GA it's at Tiger Stadium

LSU 30
GA 21

WI/MI Jim Harbaugh is in his 4th year the honeymoon is over in Ann Arbor. They say MI has played great since their loss to ND but they haven't played anybody. I don't like WI they've back into an NY6 bowl for a long time. When it comes to the little ten east they rarely play the big boys but Rutgers is on the schedule every year. And the little ten west if pathetic. They never play anyone with a pulse in non con games which is why I laughed when they lost to BYU. This is a traditional rivalry but if MI is ready to become elite again they should win

MI 28
WI 17

Other games

WA/OR both teams are in the top 20 whoever wins the game should win the Pac XII north
CO/SC CO has cracked the top 20

TT/TCU neither teams is ranked but when this game is in Fort Worth it gets nasty. 4 years ago TCU beat TT 82/27 and to say they ran up the score would be an understatement. I know if you don't want them to run up the score don't let them and it's obvious TT gave up.But 2 years ago TT avenged the previous loss in Fort Worth. I heard some TT players went out to midfield and waved the TT flag. Don't be surprised if this game is gets nasty and KK is on the clock he needs this one. Btw the game is tonight on ESPN

Please mention other games that interest you

Good Lord is TT actually playing defense? They held a Big XII team not named Kansas to 14 points? A game where their offense was for the most part mediocre. But they had a couple of big plays and their defense did the rest. Maybe things are really changing in Lubbock. They also held OSU to 17 points. We may have some competition when we go to west TX next month. I'm changing my opinion and now consider them a maybe.

Now were getting to the heart of the schedule. What I hope to see is something last like last weekend where 3 top 10 teams lose on Saturday provided of course that TX and WV don't lose we need for those guys to be undefeated when we play them on 11/3.

GA/LSU I'm really pulling for LSU on this one I would like to see 13 out of 14 teams in the SEC to lose at least 2 games need to make sure they don't get two teams in the playoffs. LSU can beat GA it's at Tiger Stadium

LSU 30
GA 21

WI/MI Jim Harbaugh is in his 4th year the honeymoon is over in Ann Arbor. They say MI has played great since their loss to ND but they haven't played anybody. I don't like WI they've back into an NY6 bowl for a long time. When it comes to the little ten east they rarely play the big boys but Rutgers is on the schedule every year. And the little ten west if pathetic. They never play anyone with a pulse in non con games which is why I laughed when they lost to BYU. This is a traditional rivalry but if MI is ready to become elite again they should win

MI 28
WI 17

Other games

WA/OR both teams are in the top 20 whoever wins the game should win the Pac XII north
CO/SC CO has cracked the top 20

TT/TCU neither teams is ranked but when this game is in Fort Worth it gets nasty. 4 years ago TCU beat TT 82/27 and to say they ran up the score would be an understatement. I know if you don't want them to run up the score don't let them and it's obvious TT gave up.But 2 years ago TT avenged the previous loss in Fort Worth. I heard some TT players went out to midfield and waved the TT flag. Don't be surprised if this game is gets nasty and KK is on the clock he needs this one. Btw the game is tonight on ESPN

Please mention other games that interest you

Upset Alert on. WA/OR a scheduling glitch gave OR two weeks to prepare for this game while WA was not able to put away a winless UCLA team. I don't pretend to understand gambling. But I imagine that if you have OR you just might clean up.

Nebraska may break losing streak. O/T with Northwestern

Will see if UCLA can beat Cal to rid the 0 loss season. I think it will happen

West Virginia may have a hard time at Iowa St tonight. I have my eye on that one.

I hate to brag..... no that's a lie lol

But I got LSU/GA right
I got MI/WI right
Wasn't to far off on the LSU/GA score

I had WA/OR on upset alert and OR won. But if i were WA I'd be po'd to beat the band. This was a big game and a top 20 team had two weeks to prepare for a home game against a top ten team. And WA had to go on the road and couldn't put away a winless UCLA team. This exact same thing happened to SC last year against ND. The Golden Domers had two weeks to prepare for the game and SC didn't and they got ambushed. I've noticed that this seems to happen a lot in the Pac XII. Btw so much for me picking WA to win the NC. And kudos to westx for calling WV/ISU I did not see that coming.

Last edited:
Reactions: westx
Anybody catch ISU's all black uniforms? No red or yellow incorporated anywhere. I am curious about the thinking behind that move.

APTOPIX_West_Virginia_Iowa_St_Football_54223
67276d55-ac12-4c81-a201-42af204b02c3-iowastate8.jpg

Anybody catch ISU's all black uniforms? No red or yellow incorporated anywhere. I am curious about the thinking behind that move.

APTOPIX_West_Virginia_Iowa_St_Football_54223
67276d55-ac12-4c81-a201-42af204b02c3-iowastate8.jpg

Sadly players like different uniform combinations. You sign a contract with Nike and when you do this is part of the deal. Only the blue bloods haven't changed their uniforms. Tradition? What tradition?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT