ADVERTISEMENT

Computer models favor gooners

ou's best opponent is Cincinnati which is a bottom tier team in the b12.

Cincinnati is not a “bottom tier team” in the Big 12. You can pretty much go to any set of reputable power ratings out there and see they’re about the middle of the pack. They’re actually better than Iowa State, who OU plays on Saturday. Cincinnati is favored by 2 on the road at Brigham Young.

Cincinnati is not a “bottom tier team” in the Big 12. You can pretty much go to any set of reputable power ratings out there and see they’re about the middle of the pack. They’re actually better than Iowa State, who OU plays on Saturday. Cincinnati is favored by 2 on the road at Brigham Young.
Come back next Friday before the game. This will ensure that we will only have to endure your stupidity for 1 day.

Come back next Friday before the game. This will ensure that we will only have to endure your stupidity for 1 day.

It should come as no surprise when someone has no factual information or supporting documentation to refute someone, they result to insults and ad hominem attacks. Carry on.

It should come as no surprise when someone has no factual information or supporting documentation to refute someone, they result to insults and ad hominem attacks. Carry on.
Dude, I owned you. You are tiresome and have been proven wrong. Please go away.

• Haha
Reactions: Phialpha31
Have fun with Iowa State. Little Dylan is going to have a rough time. Whatever you do, make sure to get him to Dallas in one piece so we can pack his poo poo.

Should have more fun than y’all usually do with Kansas but we’ve been known to drop one to Iowa st teams that have no business being in the game so we’ll see… just hope both teams are undefeated this time next week. Will make the game much more relevant than it has been in a long time.

Reactions: oldhorn2
Should have more fun than y’all usually do with Kansas but we’ve been known to drop one to Iowa st teams that have no business being in the game so we’ll see… just hope both teams are undefeated this time next week. Will make the game much more relevant than it has been in a long time.
Oklahoma will be to motivated to lose to Iowa State. There's a real chance both teams will be undefeated next week and they're not about to lose.

Reactions: Phialpha31
Well----- after perusing the OU v Texas team Bruh..... you don't believe in bad juju?????????
I’m all about the juju. If I’m not at the game it all comes down to the chair I’m sitting on, the TV I’m watching, the room I’m in, the way I cross my legs, the drink I’m drinking, or whatever juju is necessary to bring home the win. Juju is real.

In the Tulsa game, OU scored most of its points in the first half.

True, but facts don't matter to some of these people. They spout out opinions, and mix in terms like "proven wrong" without any substantiation.

OU scored their final points against Tulsa at the beginning of the 4th quarter on a rushing TD by the 4th string running back. There were still 14 minutes left, nearly the entire 4th quarter. OU attempted one pass in the 4th quarter, when its backup quarterback completed a 5 yard pass on 3rd and 9. Every other play in the fourth quarter was a handoff to the 3rd or 4th string running back.

Last edited:
Reactions: K2C Sooner
True, but facts don't matter to some of these people. They spout out opinions, and mix in terms like "proven wrong" without any substantiation.

OU scored their final points against Tulsa at the beginning of the 4th quarter on a rushing TD by the 4th string running back. There were still 14 minutes left, nearly the entire 4th quarter. They attempted one pass in the 4th quarter, when their backup quarterback completed a 5 yard pass on 3rd and 9. Every other play in the fourth quarter was a handoff to the 3rd or 4th string running back.

And don’t look now but Tulsa is 3-2 after last night with their only two losses to OU and Washington. That freshman QB they threw in that produced their two scoring drives against us looks pretty good. Kevin Wilson may turn them into a fairly decent G5 team in his first year. I bet they at least get bowl eligible.

And don’t look now but Tulsa is 3-2 after last night with their only two losses to OU and Washington. That freshman QB they threw in that produced their two scoring drives against us looks pretty good. Kevin Wilson may turn them into a fairly decent G5 team in his first year. I bet they at least get bowl eligible.
I was pulling for Temple but I knew Tulsa would win. And Temple has one of our own as a head coach but it's one of the worst jobs in the country.

OU defense already given up 220 yards and 17 points to a terrible Iowa State offense. They lost a lot of guys before the season from that gambling ordeal 😂😂.

That defense is still charmin soft

Reactions: 2300 Nueces
OU defense already given up 220 yards and 17 points to a terrible Iowa State offense.

The OU defense shut out Iowa State in the second half. Final score, OU 50 Iowa State 20. OU was favored by 19, won by 30. It's also the first time that Iowa State has lost a game by more than 14 points in the last six years.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
No more looking ahead talk. The best week of the year just started and both teams are undefeated for the first time since 2011…LETS GO!!!

The OU defense shut out Iowa State in the second half. Final score, OU 50 Iowa State 20. OU was favored by 19, won by 30. It's also the first time that Iowa State has lost a game by more than 14 points in the last six years.
That Iowa State team struggled beating a team that got beat 33-7 to South Alabama 🤣🤣. Rude awakening coming for you guys next Saturday

That Iowa State team struggled beating a team that got beat 33-7 to South Alabama 🤣🤣. Rude awakening coming for you guys next Saturday

Bro, yall struggled against Kansas with its significantly worse backup qb for a half of football. Let’s be real, I watched your game, it wasn’t a great showing. Not saying we had a great day either, OU let some things slip too. Very similar games against similar opponents (Kansas wasn’t the 4-0 Kansas without Daniels…that team probably wouldn’t have beaten ISU).

Bro, yall struggled against Kansas with its significantly worse backup qb for a half of football. Let’s be real, I watched your game, it wasn’t a great showing. Not saying we had a great day either, OU let some things slip too. Very similar games against similar opponents (Kansas wasn’t the 4-0 Kansas without Daniels…that team probably wouldn’t have beaten ISU).
We didn’t struggle. We whipped them up and down the field the whole game.

The old “ the team we beat would beat the team you beat” fallacy; a tale as old as time

If getting over 600 yards of offense is "struggling" then I hope we struggle next week too..LOL.

Why are blou fans over here justifying their defense to us? Do y'all think we care?

Not "justifying" anything. Just responding to the premature ejaculation that took place here at the beginning of the ISU game, before the OU defense held ISU to zero points and 94 total yards for the remaining 39 minutes of the game.

Not "justifying" anything. Just responding to the premature ejaculation that took place here at the beginning of the ISU game, before the OU defense held ISU to zero points and 94 total yards for the remaining 39 minutes of the game.
While I agree your defense is definitely improved from last year (I would go so far as to say GREATLY improved), the ISU offense this year is nothing like what they’ve had the last 4 or 5 years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT