ADVERTISEMENT

Couch Burners vs Longhorns Game thread

I'm not sure he can. I think this is how he played in high school. Highs and lows.
I don’t have an issue with interceptions. They happen, but he keeps throwing some like ok stste one and the one today I don’t see Herman sticking with him. You can’t throw picks like that.

I don’t have an issue with interceptions. They happen, but he keeps throwing some like ok stste one and the one today I don’t see Herman sticking with him. You can’t throw picks like that.
Winning matters. Texas wins with Sam as QB.

Clearly you do have an issue with interceptions, or you wouldn’t bring it up. Herman put Sam back in AFTER the interception today. That shows where his support is.

Second, in this same thread, you say that you won’t be shocked if Shane transfers.

It appears to me that you Love controversy & are putting your opinions out there as Herman’s or what our players might do. That’s lower than an Aggie.

Last edited:
A positive post from madcow...hell has indeed frozen over...

Funny what happens with Ehlinger, Shackleford, and Williams in the lineup. Take that ridiculously bad throw out of the equation and we win this one at least 31-7.
Played well today. But even with all those guys we still max out at about 21-28 points. Agsinst good teams. That’s fine if your defense is awesome... probably not gonna be sustainable in today’s game , and scoring enviorment. Gotta be a bit more explosive. Probably a combo of better play calling, expierence and recruiting but it has to happen to be were we want to be.

Played well today. But even with all those guys we still max out at about 21-28 points. Agsinst good teams. That’s fine if your defense is awesome... probably not gonna be sustainable in today’s game , and scoring enviorment. Gotta be a bit more explosive. Probably a combo of better play calling, expierence and recruiting but it has to happen to be were we want to be.

I agree...in today's game you need to be able to score 40 plus against a really good team to be elite. However, I still like the direction of the program overall.

Reactions: horn wild
A&M beats ole miss. Man if he manages to beat LSU next week they really gonna fire a coach who went 8-4? Tough spot for the AD if that happens.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT