ADVERTISEMENT

**Official Texas vs Washington thread to the Title Game of Redemptive Glory**

You are embarrassing yourself
youre embarrassing yourself. Go to your own board troll. Instead of living on the hopes Texas loses so you can troll. idc if you say " i was going for texas" or not. Your a fuvcking troll and probably get off on Texas losing or Fvcking your own sister.

youre embarrassing yourself. Go to your own board troll. Instead of living on the hopes Texas loses so you can troll. idc if you say " i was going for texas" or not. Your a fuvcking troll and probably get off on Texas losing or Fvcking your own sister.
Resorting to junior high remarks? Don’t do that.

Penix was nails and they deserved to win because they played better. With that said it was a bad time for Quinn to have his worst game of the season and for our RBs to fumble in a game where every possession mattered. Wasn't meant to be.

We took a big step forward this year and I think we're just getting started!

Reactions: TX1972
Penix was nails and they deserved to win because they played better. With that said it was a bad time for Quinn to have his worst game of the season and for our RBs to fumble in a game where every possession mattered. Wasn't meant to be.

We took a big step forward this year and I think we're just getting started!

Oh Joe Klatt said of Quinn he meltdown at the end

Some kind of stupid? You are grown men blaming officials when it’s completely ridiculous lol. You are just embarrassing yourself.

My man, you’re the only one embarrassing themselves here. You don’t know football, that is clear. You see most of us here do. That’s why we like this board.

But just keep copy/pasting that into all of your responses and save your underdeveloped brain some effort.

Some kind of stupid? You are grown men blaming officials when it’s completely ridiculous lol. You are just embarrassing yourself.
It's Bell, you have thoroughly embarrassed yourself.

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

I bet you were crying your ass off on the last play of blow you and okie light this year

Bell's trolling of you guys in the past wasn't working-- so he resorted to pulling out a burner account to get under your skin.
Ne needs his chuckles.

My man, you’re the only one embarrassing themselves here. You don’t know football, that is clear. You see most of us here do. That’s why we like this board.

But just keep copy/pasting that into all of your responses and save your underdeveloped brain some effort.
So officials who this for a living<<<<crybaby Texas fans. Lol. Again you guys are EMBARRASSING yourselves. Man up and take the loss and give credit to Washington. That’s what grown ups do.

For the most part fans on here are giving Washington credit and not even mentioning the refs. However you have a few crying and whining and making the fan base look like idiots. I would say this to my teams fan base or anyone else. I bet some of you guys are the same ones at high school basketball games who yell at the refs because the team fouls aren’t even. I’m right huh? Or the ones at the games who yell cheaters at every questionable call

For the most part fans on here are giving Washington credit and not even mentioning the refs. However you have a few crying and whining and making the fan base look like idiots. I would say this to my teams fan base or anyone else. I bet some of you guys are the same ones at high school basketball games who yell at the refs because the team fouls aren’t even. I’m right huh? Or the ones at the games who yell cheaters at every questionable call
Wth is your point some fans get really upset over a loss they just need time to let it ride. No big deal.

So officials who this for a living<<<<crybaby Texas fans. Lol. Again you guys are EMBARRASSING yourselves. Man up and take the loss and give credit to Washington. That’s what grown ups do.
Idk what you’re looking for here, but not going to get it. Like I said, keep copy/pasting that response.

Do you remember when I bent your mom over a barrel and showed her the 50 states?

The Big 12 Championship game was pretty well called good, I have to admit. As was the Arizona/ou game.

Reactions: HornDrummer
Basically any game Texas loses it’s because of the refs lol. Again yet another reason make fun of your fan base. Have some dignity guys.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT