ADVERTISEMENT

Couch Burners vs Longhorns Game thread

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
Soooooo.......

30 minutes till kick off. Any last words my dudes?

Oh yeah!!! I was worried that we might not get Beth Mowins as an announcer this morning...guess I can switch the coffee fortifier from Kahlua to just scotch over....

Reactions: UT88Hookem
Weather report: "It just starts pouring and then it stops. Then it pours again and then it just stops."

Is he describing the weather or an ex of mine?

I'm guessing Irish whiskey....... at 9am. That's ballsy.

It's more like midday since I was up at 0500 and froze my balls off chopping ice in the stock tank this morning. Time to break out the heaters...and the scotch....I grew up with too many Irish kids to take their claims of the superiority of Irish whiskey too seriously...

Reactions: westx
It's more like midday since I was up at 0500 and froze my balls off chopping ice in the stock tank this morning. Time to break out the heaters...and the scotch....I grew up with too many Irish kids to take their claims of the superiority of Irish whiskey too seriously...
Lol at shoveling snow and chopping ice.

In New Braunfels, we only shovel sunshine.

I believe the fake was on just then. I think they give Dickerson an option to run if everyone bails out at the snap.

Dear lord....... west Virginia has some "healthy" women......

That penalty effectively killed that series.

It clearly obvious our receivers aren't being coached to AVOID contact when going out on a quick sideways pass.

Clearly best IF our playcaller quite dialing that up ! Pfffft...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT