ADVERTISEMENT

Dear aggies

After 66 games:

Kevin Sumlin, 44-22

Jimbo Fisher, 43-23

Records vs Bama:

Sumlin: 1-5

Jimbo: 1-5
Ya, go to Texags and take a peek. Many there know they have been taken by a snake oil salesman. I doubt there will be many takers when the hat gets passed around.

Reactions: MATF
Get those pesky facts outta here! You can’t be badmouthing Jimbo Bryant like that.

Also, Aggy now has only 1 loss on the year since Haynes King is now the starting QB at Georgia Tech and they beat Miami yesterday. Him being a former Aggy starter overrides the actual loss on the field to Miami earlier in the season.

Fun fact: Something Jimbo Bryant hasn’t done at A&M is win a road game against a ranked opponent. He hasn't done it since 2016 while at F$U.

What are the odds he breaks that streak this year with
@Tenn
@ole Miss
@LSU
left on the schedule?

Reactions: MATF
8 straight road losses for Aggie. Jimbo hasn’t won a road game since Oct-2021 @ Mizzou.

No need to freak out. Aggies played hard and barely lost on the road. Just need to execute better. Jimbo needs a few more years to get his guys in there. Pay the man!!

8 straight road losses for Aggie. Jimbo hasn’t won a road game since Oct-2021 @ Mizzou.

No need to freak out. Aggies played hard and barely lost on the road. Just need to execute better. Jimbo needs a few more years to get his guys in there. Pay the man!!
HEAR HEAR

How pathetic is it that....aggy's loss and meltdown on texags is the most I've smiled in a week about college football...lol

Reactions: freeper
Happy Monday folks. Today is 2 years since Aggie last won a road football game (Oct 16, 2021).

Will be just shy of 9 years since their last ranked road win (Nov 8, 2014 @Auburn).

Happy anniversary Aggie!!
And just for a little more historical perspective, the last time aggy won a natty, the German national team featured a coach with a funny moustache, a punishing ground attack and a novel air game.

Reactions: MATF and clob94
And just for a little more historical perspective, the last time aggy won a natty, the German national team featured a coach with a funny moustache, a punishing ground attack and a novel air game.
Another way of putting it is the last time the aggies won the nc Franklin Roosevelt was POTUS.

Ha! Everyone knows aggy has claim to the last 2 National Championships. The fact that an SEC team won the title means that the cult is allowed to claim the title as well due to their esteemed position in the SEC.

• Haha
Reactions: Crimson_Warrior
Isn't he the one that freed the slaves? <---- average aggy sophomore
You know the impression I've always had of a&m is you walk on campus and every dude looks the alike, they dress alike, and they think alike and a non aggie will think what wrong with this picture?

Them boys gay
Can you imagine being an African American high school senior that’s visiting A&M, seeing those weird milk men yell leaders on the sidelines doing their goofy chants, and deciding that’s where they want to presumably spend the next 3-4 years of their life?? I honestly just don’t get it.

Can you imagine being an African American high school senior that’s visiting A&M, seeing those weird milk men yell leaders on the sidelines doing their goofy chants, and deciding that’s where they want to presumably spend the next 3-4 years of their life?? I honestly just don’t get it.
African American HS senior? Hell, I can’t imagine white and brown HS seniors spending 3-4 years there. Like you, I’ll never understand the fascination with that gay tradition.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT