ADVERTISEMENT

Dear aggies

fun fact for you all...

did you know..

ATM has only won 10 games 10 times since 1940?

Take it for what it’s worth. I personally don’t think it will happen, but you just never know what aggy will do.

I know rumor season is about to heat up, but this one is a little crazy lol
Yaaa.... this one doesn't make any sense. Riley is getting exactly what he wanted- his offense is almost unstoppable. All he has to do is start recruiting defensive players. He's in SoCal-- which is where his wife wanted to be for her acting sh!t. She's over at Hollywood A list parties every weekend. No way she trades all that to sweat her ass off in the Brazos River Valley and hang around Gomers with missing teeth.

Yaaa.... this one doesn't make any sense. Riley is getting exactly what he wanted- his offense is almost unstoppable. All he has to do is start recruiting defensive players. He's in SoCal-- which is where his wife wanted to be for her acting sh!t. She's over at Hollywood A list parties every weekend. No way she trades all that to sweat her ass off in the Brazos River Valley and hang around Gomers with missing teeth.
That guy has 24 Twitter followers. No way that rumor is real lol.

Right and just financially it doesn’t make any sense. He’s making around 10 million a year for the next 8 years. A&M may have money, but I doubt they have the money to buy out Jimbo, buy out Lincoln and then pay Lincoln 10+ that’s a lot of coin.

Kiffin or Elko make the most sense for A&M

I just hope they don’t make sheep fvcking an official sport. They’ll be a freaking DYNASTY!!!

I can see Dabo Swinney at Aggieland if he gets canned at Clemson. I actually like Dabo as a man and a coach so I hope he never gets to A&M. I think he’s waiting for a chance to replace Saban.

Dabo is a waiting on the Bama gig. He’s got to get over the transfer portal / NIL crap.

Dabo is a waiting on the Bama gig. He’s got to get over the transfer portal / NIL crap.
100%. I don’t understand his hangup about that. I’m sure he figured out by now that if he wants to stay relevant in CFB he needs to embrace the portal and NIL.

I actually wouldn’t have minded A&M winning this one. It wouldn’t have mattered and gave Jimbo some room for them to keep him.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
I actually wouldn’t have minded A&M winning this one. It wouldn’t have mattered and gave Jimbo some room for them to keep him.
Yea would’ve been a nice win for them only to shit the bed against Miss St or LSU lol.

A&M has always played the spoiler role, it's in their DNA.
If by “spoiler role” you mean the ags continually ruin their chances of going anywhere with the talent they have year after year, yes… yes they do. 🙌🏻 😝

So if Aggie moves on from Jimbo and it sounds like they probably will. Who do they get?

The natural hire is mike Elko. He was the DC there. You’ve heard Kiffin but he’s got a pretty nice gig going in Oxford. Unless they just have him a boat load of money that doesn’t appear likely.

To be honest if I were the AD at Michigan state, A&M, Michigan(if Harbaugh leaves) I’d be calling Lance leopold at Kansas. Dude can just flat coach

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT