ADVERTISEMENT

Dear aggies

Texas A&M set to fire JImbo Fisher? Sixth-year coach would be owed more than $75 million in buyout

Texas A&M is expected to inform coach Jimbo Fisher that he has been fired, according to TexAgs and Yahoo Sports. University regents met during an executive session on Thursday ahead of the Aggies' Week 11 game against Mississippi State, a 51-10 victory, and more meetings are scheduled for Sunday with a decision looming, according to multiple reports.

Saw this on another site:

For the record, here is the list of in-state schools aggy played during that time period. Juggernauts, all of them:

SMU
Sam Houston State
Rice
UTEP
Lamar
Prairie View A&M
UTSA
Texas State
Abilene Christian

For the record, here is the list of in-state schools aggy played during that time period. Juggernauts, all of them:

SMU
Sam Houston State
Rice
UTEP
Lamar
Prairie View A&M
UTSA
Texas State
Abilene Christian
Of course they didn't play Texas but they didn't play Texas Tech, Baylor, TCU, not even Houston.

That has to be a joke and not an official account from A&M, right? It's so hard to tell with them sometimes.

It’s 100% real and from an official Aggie football account. The sad part is they did it after beating ACU!!
They make it too easy. I guess that poor guys job is to come up with tweets that create excitement for the fan base. Can you imagine sitting there trying to figure out a way to sugar coat their football team right now? Someone should probably check on that guy to make sure he's ok and not having a mental breakdown.

Last edited:

SMU
Sam Houston State
Rice
UTEP
Lamar
Prairie View A&M
UTSA
Texas State
Abilene Christian
So basically they’re saying they the best Non Power 5 team in the state….

We’ve now reached the age of NIL where the highest bigger wins. NFL minor leagues. There will eventually be two leagues with a playoff to championship evolving from SEC and Big 10. ACC will be consumed soon enough.
Or Aggie is a complete dumpster fire, that just got rid of their $100MM coach, and very little hope for the future lol.

Some smoke around Ryan Day to A&M… I’m not sure I buy that. Not sure I buy A&M has the money to pull that off having paid so much to buy Jimbo out. If Day loses to Michigan though that will be 3 in a row, so… maybe?

Aggy definitely has the money to do it if that’s the route they go. Don’t underestimate the hold the cult has on their donor class. I can’t see Day leaving Ohio State for aggy.

Aggy definitely has the money to do it if that’s the route they go. Don’t underestimate the hold the cult has on their donor class. I can’t see Day leaving Ohio State for aggy.
On the surface I can’t either, BUT if he loses 3 straight to Michigan… perhaps the OSU natives get a little restless and they kind of mutually agree to part ways? I mean I’m like you I can’t see it, but stranger shit has happened.

Some smoke around Ryan Day to A&M… I’m not sure I buy that. Not sure I buy A&M has the money to pull that off having paid so much to buy Jimbo out. If Day loses to Michigan though that will be 3 in a row, so… maybe?
Ryan Day has the OSU brand behind him. Can he do the same thing at ATM? Seems to me they already tried that with Fisher.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT