ADVERTISEMENT

Dear aggies

Ryan Day has the OSU brand behind him. Can he do the same thing at ATM? Seems to me they already tried that with Fisher.
Not only that but he started on 3rd base so to speak inheriting the team from Urban Meyer. Not gonna be that way at A&M. Like I said I don’t see it, but the smoke is out there, and I mean if he drops another one to Michigan who knows.

Not only that but he started on 3rd base so to speak inheriting the team from Urban Meyer. Not gonna be that way at A&M. Like I said I don’t see it, but the smoke is out there, and I mean if he drops another one to Michigan who knows.
To be fair, Aggies still have a ton of talent on the team. They were the 4th most talented roster this season. Not like Jimbo is leaving the cupboard bare.

If they hire the right coach, they could absolutely win right away. Of course, that’s easier said than done.

To be fair, Aggies still have a ton of talent on the team. They were the 4th most talented roster this season. Not like Jimbo is leaving the cupboard bare.

If they hire the right coach, they could absolutely win right away. Of course, that’s easier said than done.
All that is true, but i feel like I’ve been hearing “A&M has a lot of talent” for awhile now even prior to Jimbo and it’s the same story.

Ryan day isn't going anywhere. Next year OSU will be in the 12 man playoffs almost every year. OSU won't risk it

FB-IMG-1700704185456.jpg

BREAKING NEWS: The Texas A&M Aggies football program is proud to announce we have reached a 123 million dollar deal with our new head football coach Red Beaulieu.
"The future is OURS!"

Oh no. It's Elko.

Buy ya- they hired the guy who used to work for the guy they just fired and gave 77 million dollars to.

Yes-- THAT'S a joke.
Lol. KC said Elko was the right hire for aggy. I said I don’t think he looks retarded. Yaaaa get it yet?

Elko's wins at Duke:

Temple 3-9
Northwestern 1-11
NC &T (FCS)
UVA 3-9
Miami 5-9
BC 3-9
V-Tech 3-8
Wake Forest 8-5
UCF 9-5
Lafayette (FCS)
UCONN 3-9
Northwestern 7-5
NC State 9-3
Wake Fore 4-8
Pitt 3-9
Clemson 8-4

So Elko has exactly 4 wins over FBS teams with winning records while at Duke. Hey that's still better than Jimbo. Pay the man!!

Last edited:
Elko's wins at Duke:

Temple 3-9
Northwestern 1-11
NC &T (FCS)
UVA 3-9
Miami 5-9
BC 3-9
V-Tech 3-8
Wake Forest 8-5
UCF 9-5
Lafayette (FCS)
UCONN 3-9
Northwestern 7-5
NC State 9-3
Wake Fore 4-8
Pitt 3-9
Clemson 8-4

So Elko has exactly 4 wins over FBS teams with winning records while at Duke. Hey that's still better than Jimbo. Pay the man!!
Sark needs to hire Jimbo as an analyst for next season just for the sole purpose of game planning against Elmo’s defense and Aggy offense. That would be an ultimate troll move.

Elko apperently making 7 mill a year. Sark is definitely getting a new contract lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT