ADVERTISEMENT

Dear aggies

Looks like aggy bot done lighting money on fire.

Nothing against wars he’s a good player hope he doesn’t get involved in the mess that is aggy

Hullabaloo kanick Kawhatever the fvckity fvck fvck fvck…
If you look up obsessed in the dictionary, that thread pops up.
CULT!

I never seem to be amazed at how quickly and completely they will turn on their own fans who don’t participate in their delusions.

I also continue to be confused on how any of them can believe their drivel about Texas’ SOS being “so weak”, when every single outlet ranks Texas’s SOS significantly harder than any other team in the top 10. I know I really shouldn’t question the stupidity, but it just boggles the mind.

I never seem to be amazed at how quickly and completely they will turn on their own fans who don’t participate in their delusions.

I also continue to be confused on how any of them can believe their drivel about Texas’ SOS being “so weak”, when every single outlet ranks Texas’s SOS significantly harder than any other team in the top 10. I know I really shouldn’t question the stupidity, but it just boggles the mind.
its called delusion

Reactions: txleapd and DHHorn
Say what you want about Bobby petrino as a person(he’s a POS) but he’s one of the best offensive minds in football. Imagine bringing him in and not letting him do his thing.

Btw if Arkansas was gonna bring him back after the way he embarrassed himself a the university why not make him the HC again? t least then you might win something In fact you haven’t won much since he left q

Last edited:
I know, it’s just absolute scope of it that has never ceased to amaze me. Even after seeing it for the past 30 years, I just can’t grasp how people so irrational could even tie their own shoes or feed themselves.
I know you have come across drug addicts and criminals in your line of work that don't think correctly. The group think is a disease. Some are rational on Texags but I assume those are Texas trolls stoking the fire over there.

Last edited:
According to Carter’s tweet later down in the comments, those incentives are NOT cumulative, meaning if he were to win a Natty he would only get $3.5M.
Even $17.5 million is a bargain if he wins a National Championship. It's probably the smartest thing A&M has ever done because it's a no lose situation. If he doesn't win a NC then you owe nothing, if he does then they will make way more money from donations and ticket sales than what they have to pay the coach. That said, Elko will never see those incentives because they won't win shit.

I can't believe Elko took that deal. I would have expected anyone with an established job somewhere would look at Jimbo's deal and say "I'm negotiable on the yearly salary but the structure stays the same".

Say what you want about Bobby petrino as a person(he’s a POS) but he’s one of the best offensive minds in football. Imagine bringing him in and not letting him do his thing.

Btw if Arkansas was gonna bring him back after the way he embarrassed himself a the university why not make him the HC again? t least then you might win something In fact you haven’t won much since he left q
I may be living under a rock, but has Petrino been hired as OC for Arkie, before they've hired a HC? If so, that's bazz ackred. But then, it is Arkansas.

I know you have come across drug addicts and criminals in your line of work that don't think correctly. The group think is a disease. Some are rational on Texags but I assume those are Texas trolls stoking the fire over there.
I’ve dealt with drug addicts and people with mental illness who were more rational.

• Haha
Reactions: 2300 Nueces
I'm not making fun of this because that's wrong.
But it turns out that Von Miller likes abusing women. This is the second time he's been accused of this- the first time, there wasn't enough evidence- but this time there appears to be. And this woman is pregnant.

If true, Von Miller is a piece of sh!t who deserves some jail time.

Johnny Manziel was supposed to be at a charity function in Corpus last night for the historic Ritz Theater--- from 6 to 9pm.

He no showed.

What a twunt.

Johnny Manziel was supposed to be at a charity function in Corpus last night for the historic Ritz Theater--- from 6 to 9pm.

He no showed.

What a twunt.
The thing I dislike most about Johnny Manziel is how disrespectful he is about his school. Look college station is about the most football crazy town in college football.

And he signs with a&m a new coach comes in and builds an offense around him. He wins the Heisman. But he always looks down on his school with no appreciation for what his coach did for him. He doesn't like the students or anyone else.

Now compare that Colt and Vince and Texas. Actually you can throw in a couple of guys from other schools RG3 and Sam Bradford who feel the same way about their schools. But Johnny football nothing doing. Been wanting to say this about him for awhile.

The guy has been what he is since he was in diapers. At this point, if you expect him to not be a douche bag you’re going to be disappointed.

It would be GREAT to get him. He could be a world beater for us next year.
Would definitely be a nice replacement for Sweat and Murphy for sure. Texas is going to be a popular destination in the portal I’d imagine. I don’t think making the playoff really helps in recruiting since the 2024 class is done and dusted for the most part, but where it will help is the portal and 2025 class.

dude on TexAgs right now they have at least 5 or more threads about us and they got 3 pages minimum deep. How we paid our way in the CFP and i swear they have gotten even more Alex Jones conspiracy than we remember from the big 12 days. They also think we win the natty only because we will have the refs in our pocket and to much money invested... oh and that this natty wont matter because we cheated our way in the CFP and Georgia should be in or FSU

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT