ADVERTISEMENT

Dear aggies

Can you imagine being an African American high school senior that’s visiting A&M, seeing those weird milk men yell leaders on the sidelines doing their goofy chants, and deciding that’s where they want to presumably spend the next 3-4 years of their life?? I honestly just don’t get it.
Did you hear about a black woman, a professor, from UT, who went to a&m's journalism school and was fired within a few months? Why? Because she wanted to have diversity as a class. The aggies managed to make the New York times a and the Washington Post for this one.

Did you hear about a black woman, a professor, from UT, who went to a&m's journalism school and was fired within a few months? Why? Because she wanted to have diversity as a class. The aggies managed to make the New York times a and the Washington Post for this one.
From my understanding, that lady Kathleen McElroy, didnt even start! She accepted the offer, and then her contract was changed by the Aggie President after she accepted . Her contract was inexplicably changed from a tenured professorship to a one-year deal with no guarantees beyond that. It was so bad that the Aggie President had to resign because she lied about what happened.

Not only that, but Kathleen was an Aggie and graduated from A&M in the 80's! Thats how they treat their own.

Im surprised Aggie didnt get more backlash over this incident. If this happened during the George Floyd era, there wouldve been rallies and marches demanding for justice for Kathleen!

From my understanding, that lady Kathleen McElroy, didnt even start! She accepted the offer, and then her contract was changed by the Aggie President after she accepted . Her contract was inexplicably changed from a tenured professorship to a one-year deal with no guarantees beyond that. It was so bad that the Aggie President had to resign because she lied about what happened.

Not only that, but Kathleen was an Aggie and graduated from A&M in the 80's! Thats how they treat their own.

Im surprised Aggie didnt get more backlash over this incident. If this happened during the George Floyd era, there wouldve been rallies and marches demanding for justice for Kathleen!
Here's the rest of the story.

Mrs. McElroy was a journalism graduate from atm. Yes, she had an editorial job at the New York Times at one point. She was also helping to run the UT journalism department.

Aggy offered her the head job at their journalism dept, but then realized that the big money donors weren't going to be too keen on hiring her. Why? She has a history of hardline support for BLM and other radical groups. She's quoted Assata Shakur (a cop killing Black Panther radical and FBI top 10 most wanted) in a favorable light. As well as siting Angela Davis (a black communist and Black Panther party member) as sources of her inspiration.

This didn't sit well with the old money aggy crew. It's one thing to bring in a qualified journalist. It's another thing to bring one in who has openly expressed racial bias and radical views.
UT can get away with is because of our hyper-progressive hippie crowd-- but aggy..... no way.
So aggy tells her "hey, the job is still yours but we won't give you immediate tenure because, well...... you said some pretty fvcked up sh!t when you were younger and that makes people nervous."

McElroy, insulted, went immediately to the press and said aggy was crawfishing on their deal because she was "black and a woman." Which was total bullsh!t. They were crawfishing because she's a fvcking radical black nationalist. But she sure whipped that race and gender card out there front and center.

Claiming irreparable damage to her "reputation" she sued aggy for breach of contract and aggy had to pay her a million dollars.
Mrs. McElroy represents all that is wrong with modern journalism. She does nothing but point out problems from the past and demand solutions that are near impossible to accommodate. She then skews facts to support her wild narratives and never once retorts when challenged with actual facts. She spins the argument or moves the goalposts.

When complaining about white cops murdering blacks- she offers the cops up as sacrificial lambs, but when confronted with the fact that black men kill other black men at 10,000 times the rate-- she says it's "racist to talk about that".
She's a sham. A race hustler. And aggybis lucky they only had to pay 1 million to make her go away.

So aggy tells her "hey, the job is still yours but we won't give you immediate tenure because, well...... you said some pretty fvcked up sh!t when you were younger and that makes people nervous."
I hear you and I believe theres more to the story. But according to multiple reports the Aggie president (Banks) did the following:

Made McElroy an initial offer that was accepted.

Then reneges on that offer and changes the terms after its been accepted.

Lies and claims she was not aware of any changes to the offer and did not approve the changes

The Head of the Journalism Department says his name was forged by the university/President in the diminished offer and he was not aware.

Banks resigns a day after Aggie created a fact-finding committee to investigate what happened.

If all of the above is true, then what an idiot the former Aggie President is/was, and she certainly deserves a lot of blame and criticism for how she handled the situation.

Steven Godfrey and Richard Johnson from Split Zone Duo are reporting (behind paywall) that Aggie boosters are saying they have the money for Jimbo’s buyout.

Apparently they met at the ALCS. They’re not saying the school is gonna fire him immediately but the boosters are saying money isn’t a concern. Floating Kiffin and Elko as potential candidates.

Steven Godfrey and Richard Johnson from Split Zone Duo are reporting (behind paywall) that Aggie boosters are saying they have the money for Jimbo’s buyout.

Apparently they met at the ALCS. They’re not saying the school is gonna fire him immediately but the boosters are saying money isn’t a concern. Floating Kiffin and Elko as potential candidates.
Lane Kiffin and a&m would be a perfect match they really deserve each other.

Kiffin would be hilarious due to the fact he roasts them on twitter all the time. The spin they would have to do would be impressive.

Reactions: diadevic

Joey Freshwater to aggy? Why would he do that? The vagina at Ol' Miss is 50 times better than in Howdytown...... Elko-- he'd want a Jimbo sized contract. Aggy is about to dig themselves in a $200 million dollar hole.

Joey Freshwater to aggy? Why would he do that? The vagina at Ol' Miss is 50 times better than in Howdytown...... Elko-- he'd want a Jimbo sized contract. Aggy is about to dig themselves in a $200 million dollar hole.
Yep, how do they expect to hire a "top coach" but give him a worse contract than Jimbo got? That coaches agent will have a field day coming up with all the reasons his client deserves what Jimbo was getting and more to clean up the mess. A&M painted themselves into a corner with that contract and I doubt they will want to do it again, but you know A&M will double down to prove they are a top job and can get any coach they want. All they care about is perception and showing they belong in the cool group, which is why they will do something flashy again.

Yep, how do they expect to hire a "top coach" but give him a worse contract than Jimbo got? That coaches agent will have a field day coming up with all the reasons his client deserves what Jimbo was getting and more to clean up the mess. A&M painted themselves into a corner with that contract and I doubt they will want to do it again, but you know A&M will double down to prove they are a top job and can get any coach they want. All they care about is perception and showing they belong in the cool group, which is why they will do something flashy again.
If there's anything an aggie can NEVER be or ever will be is hip or cool.

How Lyle Lovett or Robert Earl Keen ended up cool, and they really are, is beyond description.

Here's the rest of the story.

Mrs. McElroy was a journalism graduate from atm. Yes, she had an editorial job at the New York Times at one point. She was also helping to run the UT journalism department.

Aggy offered her the head job at their journalism dept, but then realized that the big money donors weren't going to be too keen on hiring her. Why? She has a history of hardline support for BLM and other radical groups. She's quoted Assata Shakur (a cop killing Black Panther radical and FBI top 10 most wanted) in a favorable light. As well as siting Angela Davis (a black communist and Black Panther party member) as sources of her inspiration.

This didn't sit well with the old money aggy crew. It's one thing to bring in a qualified journalist. It's another thing to bring one in who has openly expressed racial bias and radical views.
UT can get away with is because of our hyper-progressive hippie crowd-- but aggy..... no way.

McElroy, insulted, went immediately to the press and said aggy was crawfishing on their deal because she was "black and a woman." Which was total bullsh!t. They were crawfishing because she's a fvcking radical black nationalist. But she sure whipped that race and gender card out there front and center.

Claiming irreparable damage to her "reputation" she sued aggy for breach of contract and aggy had to pay her a million dollars.
Mrs. McElroy represents all that is wrong with modern journalism. She does nothing but point out problems from the past and demand solutions that are near impossible to accommodate. She then skews facts to support her wild narratives and never once retorts when challenged with actual facts. She spins the argument or moves the goalposts.

When complaining about white cops murdering blacks- she offers the cops up as sacrificial lambs, but when confronted with the fact that black men kill other black men at 10,000 times the rate-- she says it's "racist to talk about that".
She's a sham. A race hustler. And aggybis lucky they only had to pay 1 million to make her go away.
Yeah, I’m not one to take aggy’s side on pretty much anything, but defending this chick’s bullsh!t is pretty freaking lame. Where they really screwed the pooch was their lack of due diligence about her past before they gave an offer.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
Decommit/Flip season has arrived for Aggie. Looks like LSU is going to get Dre’lon Miller as well from Aggie and a few others. They are targeting Aggie hard!! Hate to see it :)

Jimbo's original deal was 10 years at an insane 75 million. The over the top dumbshit move of all time was when they renegotiated the deal in ....2019 was it?...for 95 million. Aggy negotiated against themselves for no reason at all with over 5 years left on the original deal.

Hullaballo Kanekkanek.....Whoop!

When gas spikes and it will, there are going to be pods within each conference. I imagine the Western pod, assuming there are 20 teams in the SEC with 4 additional teams from the ACC, that in the West it will be Texas, OU, Aggie, Missouri, and Arkansas. It will be aggys worst nightmare. A combo of the old big 12 and swc of which aggy will be the cellar dweller. They are in trouble.

Last edited:
Imo LSU is just like a&m. They're about an 8 win team every year. They're going to lose at least 1 more game maybe 2 this year. Their defense sucks I mean Big XII level bad. I like Sarkisian vs Brian Kelly who's NEVER going to win a NC there.

Imo LSU is just like a&m. They're about an 8 win team every year. They're going to lose at least 1 more game maybe 2 this year. Their defense sucks I mean Big XII level bad. I like Sarkisian vs Brian Kelly who's NEVER going to win a NC there.
Im no LSU/Brian Kelly fan, but the man won 10 games last year in his first year at LSU and also won the division. He has basically accomplished more in one year at LSU than Jimbo has in 6 years at Aggie!

I strooongly disagree. LSU won two national titles in the relatively recent past with two of the biggest clowns in coaching - Ed Orgeron and Les Miles. That's two more than A&M will ever win.

Reactions: freeper
They won a bowl game against an overmatched team. Brian Kelly has never even won an elite bowl game. They beat Alabama because of a heroic effort from Jaylon Daniels. Fwiw a 5/7 aggie team beat them last year.

SC 7 - Aggie 0

Boy if Aggie loses this one then I think they pretty much have to fire Jimbo at this point. I think Ive finally seen a consensus of Aggies agree that he needs to be gone. Never seen then turn on a coach like that before, they were pretty split before Sumlin got fired.

Its not even fun making fun of Aggie anymore, its just plain sad lol. Their offense is downright pathetic.

Reactions: freeper
I don't get the Sunday newspaper delivered anymore, so to get my funny cartoon fix, I sometimes take a gander at the Texags football forum. Currently, they're complaining about the DJ music taking away from the aggy band. Does the aggy band still play the same 4-5 ol songs and do they still not allow the freshman to look up (I remember fans throwing stuff into their tubas)? Also,they sure are developing a hatred for jimbo. It's ironic that they criticized Sark for saying Texas should be higher ranked and then they say aggy would be undefeated w Wegman.

Reactions: hookem777
I don't get the Sunday newspaper delivered anymore, so to get my funny cartoon fix, I sometimes take a gander at the Texags football forum. Currently, they're complaining about the DJ music taking away from the aggy band. Does the aggy band still play the same 4-5 ol songs and do they still not allow the freshman to look up (I remember fans throwing stuff into their tubas)? Also,they sure are developing a hatred for jimbo. It's ironic that they criticized Sark for saying Texas should be higher ranked and then they say aggy would be undefeated w Wegman.
Despite being the way they are I give them a decent chance beating Mississippi this week. Albeit for self serving reasons.

A&M has always played the spoiler role, it's in their DNA.
You all heard it here first--

Next year, the first touchdown aggy scores against Texas (assuming it's not already 28-0 Texas) will be the LOUDEST sound ever heard in the stadium. Ever. Like, EVER.
Somebody needs to have a sound decibel meter thingy.
Aggy can be all "oh, ya, we don't really care about playing Texas again-- and big whoop...."
But the mother fvcker ozone layer above Kyle Field will melt after they score their first touchdown. You watch.

You all heard it here first--

Next year, the first touchdown aggy scores against Texas (assuming it's not already 28-0 Texas) will be the LOUDEST sound ever heard in the stadium. Ever. Like, EVER.
Somebody needs to have a sound decibel meter thingy.
Aggy can be all "oh, ya, we don't really care about playing Texas again-- and big whoop...."
But the mother fvcker ozone layer above Kyle Field will melt after they score their first touchdown. You watch.
Wonder if they will do the bonfire for our game, if they've started it again?
Yep, them aggys going to be waving their little towels, swaying and doing those weird hand gesturing cheers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT