ADVERTISEMENT

Dear aggies

I don't know why but I have a feeling they'll beat Miami.
I have the same feeling. It all depends on who Jimbo trots out at QB and who will call the plays. Either way, I don’t think Miami is that good this year.

I predict Aggie beats Miami, Aggie starts to get confident again, only to lose the next game to Arkansas lol.

Reactions: outhereincali
Haynes King has one of the ugliest throwing motions I think I have ever seen. His release is so slow and he has some sort of windup before he throws it. I was listening to Joel Klatt on 96.7 The Ticket in DFW the other day. He said he went back and watched the tape of that game and said King missed a ton of wide open receivers. This goes back to what a lot of us on this board have been saying all along, Haynes King is not a division 1 QB.

Reactions: LonghornMM
I have the same feeling. It all depends on who Jimbo trots out at QB and who will call the plays. Either way, I don’t think Miami is that good this year.

I predict Aggie beats Miami, Aggie starts to get confident again, only to lose the next game to Arkansas lol.
There's a good possibility Aggie loses their next 3-4 games and starts 1-5. I would do anything for that to happen lol.

Haynes King has one of the ugliest throwing motions I think I have ever seen. His release is so slow and he has some sort of windup before he throws it. I was listening to Joel Klatt on 96.7 The Ticket in DFW the other day. He said he went back and watched the tape of that game and said King missed a ton of wide open receivers. This goes back to what a lot of us on this board have been saying all along, Haynes King is not a division 1 QB.
Oh yea I watched both games King started this year, and it’s clear he’s not cut out for the job. His release is slow, misses on a ton of easy throws, throws behind receivers, isn’t elusive, his speed is overrated, throws into double coverage, turnover prone.

I’ll be curious if Jimbo sticks with him. Max Johnson is clearly the better option based on his LSU tape from last year.

Please Lord Baby Jesus let this happen lol. Although I think Aggie pulls 1 or 2 out, you never know with Aggie. They lost to Miss St last year then turn around and beat bama the next weekend.
If Miami doesn’t screw it up, aggy ain’t pullin’ nothing out. Back to back losses at Pyle Field, and shit’s gonna unravel real quick in the land of sheep and honey.

oops, almost forgot....GO MOTHER F***ING CANES!!!!

I've said it from the time that he accepted a scholly at aggy that he wasn't a FBS QB. I watched him play at Longview and was not impressed at all. He's a FCS QB at best.
I’ve been right there with you. It’s funny the Aggies think they would have been better if King didn’t get hurt last season. I know for sure they don’t beat Bama with King last season.

I’ve been right there with you. It’s funny the Aggies think they would have been better if King didn’t get hurt last season. I know for sure they don’t beat Bama with King last season.
The whole world knows King sucks. Why keep beating that drum?

Please Lord Baby Jesus let this happen lol. Although I think Aggie pulls 1 or 2 out, you never know with Aggie. They lost to Miss St last year then turn around and beat bama the next weekend.
Elko and Henson are gone.

It’s pretty funny to watch the mental gymnastics of a healthy King and 2021 8&4 is a CFB team to them blaming him for a loss to a Sunbelt team.

Ags used to wait until a QB’s Senior year to throw them under the bus for the next QB in line.

Oh this week's tell practice might be better....

Oh...no.... nevermind...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT