Dear aggies

On Thursday I saw a young lady and I could see she was an aggie because she had an aggie T-shirt no sin in that. She also had an aggie ring ok alright a lot of grads wear their class rings. But then she showed her aggie necklace 😂. I mean who else does that?
Does it match her cl^t piercing?

• Haha
Reactions: Etlonghorn
On Thursday I saw a young lady and I could see she was an aggie because she had an aggie T-shirt no sin in that. She also had an aggie ring ok alright a lot of grads wear their class rings. But then she showed her aggie necklace 😂. I mean who else does that?
Was there a “hot” factor? It matters you know😉

I know oldhorn has seen this from Hornsports, but here it is anyway:

Well speaking for me aside from Connor Weigman I can't name a single player on that team.

Well we all know they had a meltdown Texas joined the SEC. I don't know if this has been mentioned on here but my brother told me that when Texas joined the SEC the Aggies insisted the first game would be in college station. And they're got to be the only team in the SEC that doesn't play AL or GA. Was this done to appease them?

I love this one:

“If Weigman ever gets out of his own head, sees the field better, and throws with the accuracy he's capable of, we'll be really good.”

Geez, talk about grasping for hope.

• Haha
Reactions: hookem777
Well speaking for me aside from Connor Weigman I can't name a single player on that team.

Well we all know they had a meltdown Texas joined the SEC. I don't know if this has been mentioned on here but my brother told me that when Texas joined the SEC the Aggies insisted the first game would be in college station. And they're got to be the only team in the SEC that doesn't play AL or GA. Was this done to appease them?
probably just to shut them up. no way aggy was throwing out ultimatums-- too much of their identity is tied to being in secsec.

also, i can name dalton brooks off their team-- he played for us in hs and is an absolutely great kid.

It appears that reality is starting to set in on aggy.

I thought this was gold...

"Your mentality has to be right going into an A&M game. It's completely different from any other program because the normal rules don't apply. You can't say "man, I hope we can pull this one out today", but instead, you have to go into each game thinking "I'm curious to see how we **** this up today." Our historical futility is so incredible, that you almost have to conclude that it's divine. There is no human or earthly explanation as to why A&M is so consistently putrid. Any other program with our resources would have at least LUCKED into a championship of some sort after all these years, but not A&M. So instead of "kicking against the goad" and fighting with God about why He hates A&M so much, and hoping against hope that we someday will win ANYTHING of significance, you have to look at each week's game as a purely financial opportunity and at least try to make a few bucks out of the weekly **** show we put on the field each week."

• Haha
Reactions: DrinkToIt
I thought this was gold...

"Your mentality has to be right going into an A&M game. It's completely different from any other program because the normal rules don't apply. You can't say "man, I hope we can pull this one out today", but instead, you have to go into each game thinking "I'm curious to see how we **** this up today." Our historical futility is so incredible, that you almost have to conclude that it's divine. There is no human or earthly explanation as to why A&M is so consistently putrid. Any other program with our resources would have at least LUCKED into a championship of some sort after all these years, but not A&M. So instead of "kicking against the goad" and fighting with God about why He hates A&M so much, and hoping against hope that we someday will win ANYTHING of significance, you have to look at each week's game as a purely financial opportunity and at least try to make a few bucks out of the weekly **** show we put on the field each week."
I absolutely fell out of my tree when I read that.