ADVERTISEMENT

Did Fresh get called up?

I wondered the same thing. I was perusing posts while waiting on a 7 year old 8 point to make a mistake this morning and noticed he hasn’t been around lately.
8 point didn’t make a mistake, be the way.

Fresh is a cool hombre. Hope no “call up” for him.

Fresh is a cool hombre. Hope no “call up” for him.
Ya.....obviously a bad joke on my part. But it's not like that dude to go awol.
And it hasn't exactly been cold enough weather for any rut to really kick in. At least not at our place.
I know he works in the oil field. Hopefully he didn't have a mishap at work.

Reactions: westx
You’d think he would’ve checked in with us first before getting deployed somewhere. Cmon Fresh! Priorities!

Hopefully all is well. There aren’t many military challenges he couldn’t handle. Impressive dude. Much respect.

Reactions: freeper and westx
Nothing yet? A little concerning.
Ya..... I'm starting to get seriously worried. I know he's in the pipeline business-- and I know they've been doing some midstream projects out in the middle of BFE. But the dude has ALWAYS checked his phone when he got free time.

• Wow
Reactions: freeper
I've found nothing. I know (roughly" where he lives. I have his email. No response. I'm pretty certain I know his name- can't find an obit.
It's like the dude is either really sick- or something happened to him.

He's probably bunked up with @LonghornMM somewhere off the grid
I don't know man. He was posting almost daily until Oct 20. Those were his last posts. That's over a month and a half.

Something is up. And as fired up as that dude gets when Texas plays well, I promise you he'd be all over this board with excitement.

I don't know man. He was posting almost daily until Oct 20. Those were his last posts. That's over a month and a half.

Something is up. And as fired up as that dude gets when Texas plays well, I promise you he'd be all over this board with excitement.
True. Well hopefully he just won the lottery and buried his past life

As long as it was the Red and not the Jordan.
Fresh has been out of the game for a while--- BUT--- most of those JSOC guys never really truly lose that itch. And there's serious fvcking money in private contracting right now. Like-- life changing-- especially if you have his skill set and training. I've called around to a few of the shops I know people at and nobody has him rostered. I know he's got kids-- I just hope nothing happened to one of them and that's why he's been gone.

I'll keep shaking the trees.

Fresh has been out of the game for a while--- BUT--- most of those JSOC guys never really truly lose that itch. And there's serious fvcking money in private contracting right now. Like-- life changing-- especially if you have his skill set and training. I've called around to a few of the shops I know people at and nobody has him rostered. I know he's got kids-- I just hope nothing happened to one of them and that's why he's been gone.

I'll keep shaking the trees.
I started to mention the private contractor thing a couple of days ago. I help a buddy of mine with a "Veteran's Hunt" on his ranch every year. It started out as a Wounded Warrior hunt and it's still run through the same group but it's evolved to being more geared towards guys coming from the JSOC world with various issues. They all come with a sponsor which is one of their own that is either still active or was discharged without any issues. This last hunt in November, a couple of the sponsors were talking about the demand for private contractors and what it's paying now versus a few years ago.
One thing I have figured out over the last few years is that this world is WAY more fvcked up than any of us realize. Those cats don't talk about specifics but they will give us some background on their partners so we don't accidently "set them off".

Reactions: westx
I started to mention the private contractor thing a couple of days ago. I help a buddy of mine with a "Veteran's Hunt" on his ranch every year. It started out as a Wounded Warrior hunt and it's still run through the same group but it's evolved to being more geared towards guys coming from the JSOC world with various issues. They all come with a sponsor which is one of their own that is either still active or was discharged without any issues. This last hunt in November, a couple of the sponsors were talking about the demand for private contractors and what it's paying now versus a few years ago.
One thing I have figured out over the last few years is that this world is WAY more fvcked up than any of us realize. Those cats don't talk about specifics but they will give us some background on their partners so we don't accidently "set them off".
Most of those cats have DD214s that look like a CV. But that's to be expected for the highly surgical tasks that they perform. I know Fresh was working for a large pipeline company- and those jobs usually pay pretty decent- with good benefit packages (he may be on Tri-Care). But I just don't have a feeling he'd go back downrange. He would joke with me about being my battle buddy from time to time the next time i went to Africa- but I knew that was tongue in cheek.

I've got a couple more places I can call to try and run him down. I've got a contact at Audie Murphy VA hospital that might be able to help.

Most of those cats have DD214s that look like a CV. But that's to be expected for the highly surgical tasks that they perform. I know Fresh was working for a large pipeline company- and those jobs usually pay pretty decent- with good benefit packages (he may be on Tri-Care). But I just don't have a feeling he'd go back downrange. He would joke with me about being my battle buddy from time to time the next time i went to Africa- but I knew that was tongue in cheek.

I've got a couple more places I can call to try and run him down. I've got a contact at Audie Murphy VA hospital that might be able to help.
X marks the spot Clob!

Not dead, no legal issues, only fans didn't pan out, definitely not working for Biden, I entered the portal.

Sorry about the sudden blackout but real life called and cashed in on an owed favor. Gonna leave it at that.

I caught all our games one way or another. Come hell or high water, I wasn't missing out on this season after surviving through the last decade.

The concern from you all is very humbling and appreciated. I'm alive and well at home.

Fresh, great to know all is well with you. We were genuinely worried.

You faked this whole thing didn’t you? Just seeking attention weren’t you?

Fresh, great to know all is well with you. We were genuinely worried.

You faked this whole thing didn’t you? Just seeking attention weren’t you?
That's me, always the attention seeking wh0re.

No sir, call me old fashioned but a man is worthless if his given word isn't iron clad.

I just might have a free premium account on another site that I stalk but y'all are the only assholes I enjoy chatting with online.

yep....as Robert Service said in "The Cremation of Sam McGee"......

....a promise made is a debt unpaid and the trail has its own stern code....

I say good on you man...

Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT