Fall camp thread

All kidding aside, with your inside perspective does the O struggling during fall camp in a certain aspect (running the ball in this case) indicate a week O or a strong D?
just like last year..we heard the D was dominating the offense....its always that case in fall camp...the D has been playing against the same offence for how many months now?

All kidding aside, with your inside perspective does the O struggling during fall camp in a certain aspect (running the ball in this case) indicate a week O or a strong D?
Bro--- I already apologized to everyone before the season started-- I've got a 7 month old now and running off to watch practice just wasn't in the cards this year.
All I hear now is 2nd hand stuff.

Walking to Belmont, I got to pass Earl on the sidewalk. I'd always step off and watch in awe. Got to ride the elevator with Coach Royal once or twice. One time, we were hanging out in front of his office and he said come on in boys. Had a good conversation. Tommy Ford taught our football coaching class. Dave Snyder the tennis Rodney Page taught soccer/basketball (Raymond Clayborn got an A, despite hardly being in class and we were cool w that) and Spanky Stephens taught athletic training. Good times🤘🏻
F-ing loved Spanky.