ADVERTISEMENT

Going to become an issue here: Big 12 locked out of playoff by preseason hype of $ec and ACC

My worst fear that Bama, GA, the Golden Domers, and a**holeU are the playoff teams. Needless to say that would leave the Big XII, Pac X, and the ACC all get left out. The ACC is in the same kind of danger that the Pac X , and Big XII are in.

Fortunately there is a lot of fb left to played. Hey, OK wasn't the only top ten team to lose on Saturday Auburn, and LSU lost as well. I'm keeping fingers crossed that we have a few more weekends like that.

I've debated this myself. What would be better for the end of the season? Making the playoff as #4 seed and being embarrassed by Alabama in the first round? Or making a big NY6 bowl game as #5 or #6 in the nation and winning. I know 'making the playoff' sounds ultimate, but I can't help shake the feeling I have about Washington. They begged to be let in, college football nation whined, the playoff committee let them in, and they were obliterated. I never have looked at them the same, always thinking they are overrated and can't hang with the big dogs.

In all fairness to WA they earned their way in they deserved it more then the other candidates for that last spot. And the Bama that beat them well Clemson was the only team that had a chance to beat them and they barely won.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT