ADVERTISEMENT

Good news on Sam

I've invited clob and belldozer out for drinks, but for various reasons, our schedules didn't align.

Thanks for the kinds words, Metcalf. I can hold my own in the shit talking category as well, lol.

Ass kisser!..lol! I know its hard for you young folk to put up with us oldfolk, but, if we did not have you young folk to keep us spirited then life would be dull for us, and if you didn't have us old folks to keep ya'll young asses straight it would dull too

Hook'em

Last edited:
Reactions: oldhorn2
Ass kisser!..lol! I know its hard for you young folk to put up with us oldfolk, but, if we did not have you young folk to keep us spirited then life would be dull for us, and if you didn't have us old folks to keep ya'll young asses straight it would dull too

Hook'em

Hmm, how old would you guess that I am, FB?

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
Hmm, how old would you guess that I am, FB?

That's a hard one! Well, lets see here, I am the oldest on the BB, so judging by the way ya Mod the board and your knowledge of FB, I would say 40's or 50's maybe a tad more, in life age it doesn't make a difference in a person, Character and Integrity, Honesty is what I look at and as long as you have them it don't matter if you get old or sick or lose your mind, somewhere buried deep in there you will always find it somewhere

Hook'em

We lose that game without Buechele Saturday. No question about it. Yeah, he was understandably rusty as hell, and the
team was flat after OU, but he made the plays which had to
be made in the end.

True freshman comes in and we get our ass kicked bad. No
debating it.

We lose that game without Buechele Saturday. No question about it. Yeah, he was understandably rusty as hell, and the
be made in the end.

debating it.

Wow. You must be filthy rich to have the kind of technology no one has even heard of. Wish I could've gone into an alternate future to see what happened with a true freshman. I need lotto numbers for this weekend please.

be made in the end.

debating it.

Go and eat, maybe you'll feel better!

20081013-doublebaconfatty.jpg

Your got low sugar!

Hook'em

And now this has become the hookup thread. Creepy.

Surely Drew knew I was joking, right?
Bro.... hook up thread?

I don't know what your definition of "hook up" is but it doesn't involve two dudes getting together for some beers. You think we get together and rub our wieners on each other? Get your mind out of the gutter dude. =)roll:):D

Reactions: Metcalf #2
be made in the end.

debating it.

There is absolute debate to it. You can't say definitively or not because you have nothing to point to other than your opinion.

There is a better than good chance that Shane played better than the freshman, but again, there is no way to tell

Reactions: oldhorn2
Bro.... hook up thread?

I don't know what your definition of "hook up" is but it doesn't involve two dudes getting together for some beers. You think we get together and rub our wieners on each other? Get your mind out of the gutter dude. =)roll:):D

Just a joke calm down. unless you want me to come down there and straighten your ass out.

I thought a "Hook up" was an aggy home game.....where you hold your nuts beside the guy next to you and holler the whole game and when the aggy score you kiss the guy next to you......with the exact same haircut your barber gave you. Good times at milkmen university.....where mediocrity and irrelevancy run deeeeep.

Herman told the media today that QB Sam Ehlinger is on schedule with his recovery.

They want him to try throwing on Thursday and hopefully have him fully involved in practice on Sunday.

tenor.gif

Reactions: LongfellowDrew
"We lose that game without Buechele Saturday. No question about it. Yeah, he was understandably rusty as hell, and the
be made in the end.

debating it."

You dont know "Jack".....for all you know a freshman comes in and doesnt know any better and throws deep to his receivers and makes some plays with his legs and we run the ball and still win the game......im starting to doubt any football intelligence at all in your statement. GTFOH

be made in the end.

debating it.
No, it's debatable.

For some reasons I have thought about Ash when I hear about our best guy getting hurt, I am really like clob"s opinion , he is still not 100% and I would hate for him to wind up like Ash did! The OL gonna have to step up and protect him and he's gonna have to cut short a little on his running game

Hook'em

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT