ADVERTISEMENT

Hey diadevic number two ranked Baylor?

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
Ive been following the SWC, the Big 8, and the Big XII, since 1965. And in 50 years I never even imagined that Baylor would be ranked number two. The season is far from over but considering this year's Big XII, they could stay this way until they play OK in Nov.

Diadevic you're one of the best non Texas posters on this board. I'm not happy for Baylor, but I'm happy for a fan like you who had to live through all those terrible years between Grant Teaff and Art Briles.

Baylor looks like the best team in the country right now. I won't be completely sold on them until I see them win big game outside of Big 12 play. They deserve credit for what they have done in the conference, but I need to see them beat a great nonconference opponent before I become sold on them. But right now they look they could beat anyone in the country on a neutral field.

Baylor looks like the best team in the country right now. I won't be completely sold on them until I see them win big game outside of Big 12 play. They deserve credit for what they have done in the conference, but I need to see them beat a great nonconference opponent before I become sold on them. But right now they look they could beat anyone in the country on a neutral field.

And from I've watched of them over the last few years they would beat everybody if they played in Waco.

I think we were last ranked #1 in 2008. Before that we finished #1 in 2005 of course, and before that it was 1984. I seem to recall aTm, TCU, even UH reaching #2 or #3, and now Baylor. Anyone know when the last time a Texas school other than UT was ranked #1?

I think we were last ranked #1 in 2008. Before that we finished #1 in 2005 of course, and before that it was 1984. I seem to recall aTm, TCU, even UH reaching #2 or #3, and now Baylor. Anyone know when the last time a Texas school other than UT was ranked #1?

I believe it was Bear Bryant's last aggy team (1957). Before they lost their final three games, of course -- including the first of a few Bryant losses to DKR over the following two decades.

It is irresponsible to have Baylor in the top 5 right now. The have a recent history of losing when it counts, but more so, they havent freaking played anybody yet. I must say that I like Baylor's chances but, they must beat ou,okie lite,tcu,west va and Texas. They have a long ole road.

In their last four they will play

OK
@OSU
@TCU
TX

Nov is shaping out to be an exciting month for the Big XII

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT