ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Domers

According to the weather channel weekend football weather forecasts it is going to be extremely tame in Austin for this time of year. Mid-to-high 80's at kickoff. Will drop to low 80's & even possible high 70's Sunday between 6 & 10 central.

Beautiful night for a football game.

Sadly Farly....you are correct. It will be a beautiful night for football....weather no factor.

More like 92 degrees with the real feel 106 and 40% precipitation

They said the high is 91 in the afternoon. It's supposed to be cloudy so it is expected to feel cooler than actual temp which will be around 87-88 at kickoff.
They said it will feel like a spring game not summer game.

They said the high is 91 in the afternoon. It's supposed to be cloudy so it is expected to feel cooler than actual temp which will be around 87-88 at kickoff.
They said it will feel like a spring game not summer game.

Don't forget humidity and field temp. But def by 8 it will be cooling down

Paging the Dicker. The Dicker please pick up line 1.

Seppuku is the only honorable thing at this point for him.

Reactions: CaptainZigZag
Yes... where is Decker? I have loads of LMFAO and I told you so to smear in his face...

Oh and fwiw - if the weather and temp werent an issue like so many claimed, then WHY did Kelly cut all the pregame stuff short to help ensure players stayed fresh and didnt get burtn up by the humidity etc? WHY did he tell the sideline reporters he did that to try to help keep his players from cramping up etc due to the heat/humidity?

Got a lot to learn about heat/humidity in Texas compard to pretty much EVERYWHERE else in the world. I never backed down from this point and the Domer coach validated what was spoken here.

It was a good game - my 2 score prediction almost came to fruition also..... like I said this year Texas is about to shock everyone. Big 12 look out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT