ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Domers

actually Farley...until you came along I thought he was EXACTLY like all ND fans

He is like internet & "Subway alum" ND fans.

Every fanbase has the idiot fans. But ND has a large number all over the world who don't love the university, in fact have never even been there, who just like to talk smack & uses ND as their vehicle to do so.

Those of us from here can't stand them. A true fan of Notre Dame, the university, would never act the way Decker & others act. He just wants to go around telling everybody how bad they are, & tries to sound smart.

If you ever come to South Bend & tailgate & go to the game you will meet an entirely different type of ND fan. Heck, I helped a Michigan fan change their tire after a game. And Michigan fans are the worst. Lol.

Because I'm somewhat obsessed with college football I like reading message boards, but I never post. I'm a big Notre Dame fan and love going to opponents message boards to read their thoughts about their team and upcoming games. I've been doing it for the past decade.

Unfortunately, it's almost been ruined the past 4 or 5 years by a one man wrecking crew (no, not RC Slocum, Bob Davie, etc), no, I'm referring to the one and only Decker. He plays nice at first and then over the course of a few days/weeks his 'unrivaled knowledge' starts to annoy people, his assertions get a tad more condescending, and every topic of ND and an opponent becomes Decker world.

I always hope ND fans aren't on any opponents' message boards cause I just want to hear what they think without any influence, ND is perceived quite differently by different fanbases.

I can't believe what I think is my first rivals post ever is on a texas message board but I can no longer stand not calling out Decker.

On a more fun note, my wife has family in Austin, can't wait to come down for the game! Will have my boots from Allen's on and the bevy's flowin'. Will be another atmosphere that reminds me CFB trumps all other sports on Earth

Last edited:
Is Texas or Notre Dame the biggest brand in their own minds? You Notre Dame guys should duke it out on 6th street before kick off on the 4th. Broadcast it on LHN reruns. I always thought it would be great entertainment to watch angry posters on webcam as they type. We have the technology available.

Reactions: SBC Nation
Is Texas or Notre Dame the biggest brand in their own minds? You Notre Dame guys should duke it out on 6th street before kick off on the 4th. Broadcast it on LHN reruns. I always thought it would be great entertainment to watch angry posters on webcam as they type. We have the technology available.

Brand is for the media to hype up & drunk people to fight over.

ND is just my local team from where I grew up & always will be. No matter where I was in the world, I would watch ND games & it reminds me of being a kid watching the games at my grandapa's house on local TV (long before the NBC contract). So it is no bigger than that to me.

You are such an idiot.

The conversation was about injuries. So the point was when a starter, like Luke & Crawford,Coleman etc in nickel/dime get hurt, we have 4/5 star recruits to fill in. Did I state the phrase "4/5 star FRESHMEN recruits?
Lol.... Nope!!!!! Hahaha

Nowhere, absolutely nowhere did I call the freshmen a starter.

Right now, show me where I said "Love & Vaughn will start."
Show me where I said 4/5 star FRESHMEN recruits?
Show me where I didn't clearly state Crawford is a starter?

You can't.

Lol.
Idiot.
No one wants you here.

I've already quoted for you EXACTLY where you said that 4*/5* recruits would be REPLACING STARTERS.....which simply isn't true.

You don't have a leg to stand on, at all. I've completely exposed you.

You said something stupid, I called you on it, I quoted it, and you threw a temper tantrum.....it's as simple as that.

4*/5* Frosh won't be replacing injured starters at DB, we're deeper than that. The Sophomore's and/or Juniors will be replacing them.

It's time for you to turn tail and run, you've taken a bad beating here.....it's honestly embarrassing having to do this to you

Decker went to the Dozer school of debate...no matter what you say, he simply says he won. Farley, you have seemed to have some snap....why are you bothering to mud wrestle with a pig? Remember...the pig likes it.

Except that I actually provide quotes to exactly what he said.........

But other than being completely (and verifiably) incorrect, I suppose you have a point.

lolololol

That's funny. I, along with everyone who liked my posts, clearly rolled you over on everything you said.

You can still not show any faults in anything I say, & just make completely unrelated comments.

I can see by the way you just cling to your own desperate attempts for someone to listen to you that you are alone, bored, sad & now being put on ignore by me.

Seriously. Texas fans don't respect you, like you, or want you here. But you still come here & look like an idiot. ND fans don't respect you, because you know nothing about football, but act like you are Knute Rocne.

NOBODY wants you anywhere. Go away.
Sniffle. Sniffle.

You really don't get how freeboards work, do you?

The point of them is to discuss football with OTHER programs, that's why they're accessible to everyone.

Anyone who only wants to discuss football with their own fanbase should go to a pay-board
(as I do with a few ND sites)

I don't like ND fans who act like him. He ruins it for all the normal ND fans. He is not even welcomed on the ND boards, so he goes to other boards & makes us all look bad.

I would never talk to a Texas fan the way I will talk to him. He gets what he deserves, which is zero respect.

I put him on ignore now. So you guys can all continue to make him look stupid.

I don't think he has ever even been to Indiana, let alone a ND home game. He just says things you can google, instead of things you would know from being here.

As you all have noted, Decker is a liar.

It's awesome watching you be wrong about every single thing you say.....it's honestly hysterical.

Just to be clear, I graduated from ND a few years ago

Last edited:
Blah, blah, blah....and sure you did.

SOUTH BEND, Ind. (AP) — Who will be Notre Dame's starting quarterback isn't the biggest concern facing coach Brian Kelly.

Kelly knows DeShone Kizer and Malik Zaire can both play at a high level. That isn't necessarily the case elsewhere. The Irish have holes to fill at linebacker, along the offensive and defensive lines, at defensive back and at receiver.

Most of those vying for starting positions don't have a lot of experience.

"It's a balance of some guys that have played a lot of football and have had success with some young players," Kelly said. "The balance at times would make you leery, and at times is very exciting. Because there's a lot of talent on this football team."

Enough balance, Kelly believes, to compete to be a playoff team.

"We don't have a conference championship. So everything that we work toward is to be one of those four teams," Kelly said.

A key factor in that is expected to be quarterback play. Kelly said the competition between Kizer, the returning starter, and Zaire, who was the starter last season until breaking his right ankle in the second game, is close. Kelly has said he doesn't know when he will make a decision and hasn't ruled out using both players. He said both have looked sharp in practice and neither has an advantage. Kelly said coaches already know what each can do.

"So every day is not, 'All right, what did you see to decide about Malik,' or, 'What did you see that's going to help you decide on Kizer?' We already know about them," he said. "It's really about focusing the offensive play calls and the offense we want to run through Malik and focusing the play calls we want to run through Kizer. That's really what we want to do right now."

REPLACING JAYLON

One of the biggest questions is who will replace weakside linebacker Jaylon Smith, who led the team with 114 tackles last season. Sophomore Asmar Bilal, who didn't play as a freshman, appeared to have the early edge, but Kelly said Thursday that junior Greer Martini, who started four games last season and had 35 tackles, and sophomore Te'von Coney have moved ahead of him.

DOUBLE-DIGIT WINS

The Irish have won 10 or more games in a season twice in six seasons under Brian Kelly, including going 10-3 last season. The Irish did it once in five seasons under Charlie Weis, once in three seasons under Tyrone Willingham and failed to do it in five seasons under Bob Davie. The Irish will be trying to win at least 10 games in back-to-back seasons for the first time since doing it three straight seasons 1991-93 under Lou Holtz, whose teams accomplished that feat five times in 11 seasons.

YOUTH MOVEMENT

Among the freshmen Kelly expects to help this season are: receivers Javon McKinley, Chase Claypool, Kevin Stepherson, defensive backs Donte Vaughn, Tony Pride Jr. and Julian Love, Devin Studstill and tailback Tony Jones Jr.

KEY GAMES

The Irish open the season on the road at Texas on Sunday night, Sept. 4, but the Irish will likely be favored coming off their season-opening 38-3 victory last season. The toughest games are expected to be at home against Michigan State on Sept. 17, against Stanford on Oct. 15 and at USC in the final regular-season game on Nov. 26.

PREDICTION

Kelly appears to have the Irish rolling, and this year's schedule doesn't appear to be as difficult as those in recent years: 10-2.

No sense in arguing with an Internet blowhard. The hype machine is real! There's some good reading out there. The BR partnership should prove entertaining.

Reactions: Scholz
No sense in arguing with an Internet blowhard.

This is what is HORRIBLE about fake ND fans like Decker.
I have him on ignore, so I have no clue what he is saying, but I'm guessing your comments are directed at him.
We were having a good football talk, ND/Texas fans, no drama. Then he came along & ruined it.
He just lies. Lies. Lies.

We should start another thread, continue to talk the game, & everyone ignore Decker.
The two ND fans on here don't respect him, & no Texas fans do either.

This nerd has obviously been picked on his entire life in the real world so he talks like a tough guy online.
I played D1 football within the UT system before full reconstruction of my left knee lead me to transfer to Texas to finish my undergrad. Oh, wait... You weren't talking about me.

Last edited:
This nerd has obviously been picked on his entire life in the real world so he talks like a tough guy online.

He always tells people he went to ND. But I'm here. Why won't he come have a soda with me? Bring his degree? Talk to me in person?

My flattening of your stupid has been absolute.

9d5.png

Hook 'em

Reactions: oldhorn2 and Scholz
He always tells people he went to ND. But I'm here. Why won't he come have a soda with me? Bring his degree? Talk to me in person?

Because, like most ND grads, I don't live in South Bend. Obviously.

However, if you're ready to put your money where your mouth is, I'm ready to post my degree.

10k bet seem fair?

If I post my degree to send me the 10k, if I don't I'll send it to you??

Ready for that action, little buddy?

Because, like most ND grads, I don't live in South Bend. Obviously.

However, if you're ready to put your money where your mouth is, I'm ready to post my degree.

10k bet seem fair?

If I post my degree to send me the 10k, if I don't I'll send it to you??

Ready for that action, little buddy?

I can post my brother's ND degree on here & say it is mine. Pointless. Has to be in person liar.

I will bring my DD214, which is official DOD paperwork.

Then I will let you hold my degree from IUSM (Indiana School of Medicine) in your own hands.

Then I will let you have a copy of my national MMA license. I have to carry copies with me for events even though I retired, I still corner. In fact, we have gyms everywhere I visit, so where are you? I can come to you. That makes it easy.

And if you graduated a few years ago from ND, you went to ND with Adm. McRaven's daughter. I can show you pics of me with him, drinking beer at a ND game viewing party in DC. She was there too, with mom. He was my boss's boss.
(If any Texas fans want to see it, let me know & I will email it to you).

And it is all in person. You bring your ND degree & stand right in front of me & hand it to me to my face. I will hand you all my stuff.

I took you off ignore to see why EVERYBODY was blowing you up. But now I'm forced to put you back on ignore.

So either bring the paperwork (to an agreed upon location) & hand it to me in person, or go away forever.
Is that too much action for you, lying coward?

I have no problem standing by everything I say because it is all documented. And willing to hand it to you to your face. But we all know you will never get within 100 miles of me.

But I will still buy you a soda if you show.

Goodnight. (Back on ignore)

I can post my brother's ND degree on here & say it is mine. Pointless. Has to be in person liar.

I will bring my DD214, which is official DOD paperwork.

Then I will let you hold my degree from IUSM (Indiana School of Medicine) in your own hands.

Then I will let you have a copy of my national MMA license. I have to carry copies with me for events even though I retired, I still corner. In fact, we have gyms everywhere I visit, so where are you? I can come to you. That makes it easy.

And if you graduated a few years ago from ND, you went to ND with Adm. McRaven's daughter. I can show you pics of me with him, drinking beer at a ND game viewing party in DC. She was there too, with mom. He was my boss's boss.
(If any Texas fans want to see it, let me know & I will email it to you).

And it is all in person. You bring your ND degree & stand right in front of me & hand it to me to my face. I will hand you all my stuff.

I took you off ignore to see why EVERYBODY was blowing you up. But now I'm forced to put you back on ignore.

So either bring the paperwork (to an agreed upon location) & hand it to me in person, or go away forever.
Is that too much action for you, lying coward?

I have no problem standing by everything I say because it is all documented. And willing to hand it to you to your face. But we all know you will never get within 100 miles of me.

But I will still buy you a soda if you show.

Goodnight. (Back on ignore)

LOLOLOLOL @NDAFArly, you truly are one monumental idiot.

Is this your requirement to finally sack up, for the 1st time in your pathetic life, and live up to my bet?

10k, I'll bring proof of my attendance and graduation from ND to any of the 3 games I'm going back for this year (Nevada, Michigan State, Stanford).......or you're more than welcome to swing through Madison and see them yourself any time.

10k little man......step up now and take the bet, or put your tail between your legs and run like the pathetic coward that you are

Quick heads up @NDAFArly

After how thoroughly I've EXPOSED and HUMILIATED you in this thread.....I'll be bumping it every day until:
  1. You take the 10k bet
  2. You admit what a pathetic, worthless, moron you are and quietly slink back into your hole
The choice is completely yours

I will be there. This is going to be great when you meet me & realize who I am.

And watch calling me pathetic.
Sack up?

I graduated from the program nicknamed "superman school" by fellow special operators. Served in Kosovo, DMZ, Afghanistan, Iraq & East Africa.
Highly decorated veteran discharged for injuries sustained in service in the 22nd & 24th STS.

I "sacked up" more times than you could fathom.

And IUSM is so far beyond anything academically you did at ND, I will still let you see that documentation too.

And I actually have a place at Lake Geneva & am visiting Roufussport in Mileaukee in October. So I can head up to Madison if you like?

See, I'm calling you out lying coward.

Name the place. Stanford weekend is perfect.

Your move.

Reactions: swVAHorn
I just got a message from a fellow ND fan Decker is on the ND board right now making threats towards me?
The funny thing is the Stanford game at ND is when my former STS/SF/NSW teammates are all meeting up because our former commander is a ND grad & his brother a Stanford grad.

So Decker will get to threaten me in front of 25-30 former members of my squadron. Lol

Last edited:
I just got a message from a fellow ND fan Decker is on the ND board right now making threats towards me?
The funny thing is the Stanford game at ND is when my former STS/SF/NSW teammates are all meeting up because our former commander is a ND grad & his brother a Stanford grad.

So Decker will get to threaten me in front of 25-30 former members of my squadron. Lol
You like MMA? I love it. My son started taking jiu-jitsu when he was maybe around 14 and he took to it like a duck to water. Then I got interested and had a great time doing that with him. He got really good and I got injured all the time. lol. He won 4 NAGA Tournaments in his weight class and came in 3rd in another (he did not warm up at all). He is 1-0 in the MMA ring. He fought in Roanoke Virginia in front of around 3500 people. I was and am the proudest dad in history. I still do some rolling and stand-up stuff but surgeries have taken a toll on me.

You do not have to prove anything to jerks like Decker. He is just a keyboard warrior. He has the same style as dozer on this very board. No matter the argument or how many people disagree with him he claims victory.

You like MMA? I love it. My son started taking jiu-jitsu when he was maybe around 14 and he took to it like a duck to water. Then I got interested and had a great time doing that with him. He got really good and I got injured all the time. lol. He won 4 NAGA Tournaments in his weight class and came in 3rd in another (he did not warm up at all). He is 1-0 in the MMA ring. He fought in Roanoke Virginia in front of around 3500 people. I was and am the proudest dad in history. I still do some rolling and stand-up stuff but surgeries have taken a toll on me.

You do not have to prove anything to jerks like Decker. He is just a keyboard warrior. He has the same style as dozer on this very board. No matter the argument or how many people disagree with him he claims victory.

How old is your son?

I fought from '08 to '14. I am one of the co-founders of Indy Boxing & Grappling. https://m.facebook.com/IndyBoxingandGrappling?refsrc=https://www.facebook.com/IndyBoxingandGrappling

We have 6-8 current or former UFC veterans who are out of there & coach. We also have a dozen or so more who are associated with us who come in & train.
We run it as a non-profit so every kid that walks in the door trains for free. The pros coach after we finish our practice.
We have the '72 Olympic Gold a Medalist (Sugar Ray Seales) as our boxing coach. We have a dozen black belts in BJJ. We have two AA wrestling coaches, & the head MMA coach has cornered ove 50 UFC fights.
And the daily coaches are the likes of Chris Lytle, Matt Mitrone, Andrew Holbrook, Garett Whiteley (who have a combined 50 UFC fights between them).

I got into it in my military career, then when I was getting bored during my medical career I got back into it. Now I work from home (Epidemiologist) & train fighters part time.

What school is your son out of? Is he in Virginia? I'm actually going to a wedding in southern Maryland in October, & was going to visit some schools in Virginia.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT