ADVERTISEMENT

I am done..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 30 years old. I have a new born daughter. I take off overtime every week to watch Texas football. In my 30 years of being alive we have won 1 national championship. 1 . The most wealthy school in America. The biggest state as far as recruits and 1 national championship. When was the last time we went into a RRS knowing we would win like ou does against us? When was the last time we won every game we should have. From Maryland to OU I'm sick of waiting time , emotion and money on this team. Love you guys but I wont take off another Saturday for a piss poor out coached texas team. I am 30 years old we should Have at least 2 to 3 national championships under our belt . Instead we have a underachieving half ass team. Thanks Tom herman and beck.
You need to keep in mind it’s only a game and you don’t control the outcome. It’s kind of like fishing, they don’t call it “catching” but you can’t lose your crap over the outcome.

To put things a little more in perspective for you, talk about missed opportunities, if OU could have fielded the defense that played Texas yesterday, I think chances are pretty good OU would have a NC or two from the last 2 years. Not saying our defense is great by any stretch, it doesn’t have to be, just has to make some stops. But you can’t sit there and dwell stuff like that, you have more important things in your life

I’ve got 3 daughters, if I were you I’d concentrate more on your daughter and less on expending all of your energy on football and beer. Just my .02

You need to keep in mind it’s only a game and you don’t control the outcome. It’s kind of like fishing, they don’t call it “catching” but you can’t lose your crap over the outcome.

To put things a little more in perspective for you, talk about missed opportunities, if OU could have fielded the defense that played Texas yesterday, I think chances are pretty good OU would have a NC or two from the last 2 years. Not saying our defense is great by any stretch, it doesn’t have to be, just has to make some stops. But you can’t sit there and dwell stuff like that, you have more important things in your life

I’ve got 3 daughters, if I were you I’d concentrate more on your daughter and less on expending all of your energy on football and beer. Just my .02

A Trailer Park Dr Phil! That's all we need 1st thing this morning!

I really don't understand why losing by 7 to a team like that with all your injuries and having to already replace so many on D is is so bad. I guess being OU makes it worse but come on.

I really don't understand why losing by 7 to a team like that with all your injuries and having to already replace so many on D is is so bad. I guess being OU makes it worse but come on.
Well Joe, put it like this----

Do you remember on November 24, 2011 when a football fluttered just between the uprights to seal a 27-25 victory that you and your university will have to live with forever (if people like me get my way)?

Take that dejected feeling, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever (thanks Anthony Hopkins) and that's what it feels like to lose to BlowU. Losing to your lot was more like a mild case of jock itch. Annoying, lingering, a pain in the ass, but not the end of the world.

So you think you should have won that game?? Objectively speaking.
We were given ample opportunity to do so.

It's hard to understand if you've never been on the inside of this game. It's not a normal football game. You're whipped into a frenzy by your coaching staff. The media beats you over the head with "you have to beat those bastard for the people of YOUR STATE!". You literally understand what it was like to be a raping, pillaging, murderous pack of rabid animals that Genghis Kahn would be proud of. To this very day, I flat out fvcking hate those people. When the bonfire fell in college station, my heart truly wept. If a bomb went off tomorrow in Norman, Oklahoma, it would be all I could do to keep myself from driving there to piss on the ashes.

Edit for-- I have dozens and dozens of aggy friend. Real Ags. True Ags. I have ZERO Oklahoma graduate friends. I refused to shag a girl once that I REALLY wanted to fvck because she went to OU. I know that sounds petty and sh!tty of me, but that's how deeply ingrained that line of thinking is in my head. I don't mean to do it, it just happens.

We were given ample opportunity to do so.

It's hard to understand if you've never been on the inside of this game. It's not a normal football game. You're whipped into a frenzy by your coaching staff. The media beats you over the head with "you have to beat those bastard for the people of YOUR STATE!". You literally understand what it was like to be a raping, pillaging, murderous pack of rabid animals that Genghis Kahn would be proud of. To this very day, I flat out fvcking hate those people. When the bonfire fell in college station, my heart truly wept. If a bomb went off tomorrow in Norman, Oklahoma, it would be all I could do to keep myself from driving there to piss on the ashes.
Fair enough

Also, there are a lot of folks on our side who think that loss is worth never playing you again.
As it should be. When your girlfriend cheats on you with the rich neighbor, you can sit and sulk about it, or you can get back in the gym, get those washboard abs kickin, buy a new Ferrari and run around town dropping baby gravy on every hot piece of ass you see.

Also, there are a lot of folks on our side who think that loss is worth never playing you again.

Who gives a Flying Fu*k about a lotta of Aggies sitting around scraching their balls think? Maybe we don't think ya'll are worth playing again

Oh BDag, the defense you played yesterday won't beat Bama, Clemson, or OSU. =)roll

I wrote that plainly. I lived in Dallas 10 years when I worked there in the 90's. Now I live in Maple Ridge neighborhood in Tulsa. Bigger is not necessarily better. I like Texas and actually have an MBA from UTA fwiw. DFW is spectacular to look at but Tulsa suits me better to live in for the most part.

And, Tulsa MSA per capita income is approx. the same as DFW MSA per capita income, even with all the Fortune 500 companies down there who for the most part do not share the wealth with the rest of you poors.

Just making the comment because I keep reading your insults based on your small-minded preconceptions of Okies on meth in Trailers. Not so much around here, and frankly I saw plenty of squalor in Texas too.

Lol. What?

Last edited:
I wrote that plainly. I lived in Dallas 10 years when I worked there in the 90's. Now I live in Maple Ridge neighborhood in Tulsa. Bigger is not necessarily better. I like Texas and actually have an MBA from UTA fwiw. DFW is spectacular to look at but Tulsa suits me better to live in for the most part.

And, Tulsa MSA per capita income is approx. the same as DFW MSA per capita income, even with all the Fortune 500 companies down there who for the most part do not share the wealth with the rest of you poors.

Just making the comment because I keep reading your insults based on your small-minded preconceptions of Okies on meth in Trailers. Not so much around here, and frankly I saw plenty of squalor in Texas too.

To each their own. If Tulsa works for you, so be it. Like I said, I've been to both Tulsa and DFW many, many times. The traffic sucks in DFW, but there is so much more to do there, and it's a nicer area. I wouldn't ever want to live in Tulsa, but if makes you happy, knock yourself out.

Listen my dude-- I get it. I've been on this earth about fiddy % longer than you and since 2012, I've dealt with some real craptastic games played by this team. I agree, you should never alter your life for the sake of a football game. It's just a game.

May I suggest you have a few beers tonight, and tomorrow morning, do this for me.

Wake up tomorrow and either go somewhere or make it yourself--- a nice flat iron steak and some eggs, and maybe some hash browns. Steak and eggs is the key to happiness in life. It's hearty. It tastes good. It gives you perspective. It allows you to stop, savor and think.

Give it a try and we'll talk tomorrow.

what about the Snatch clob? Tell him about the Snatch after he eats and drinks a beer...LOL

To each their own. If Tulsa works for you, so be it. Like I said, I've been to both Tulsa and DFW many, many times. The traffic sucks in DFW, but there is so much more to do there, and it's a nicer area. I wouldn't ever want to live in Tulsa, but if makes you happy, knock yourself out.

Really, they are both fine. I only posted because of the standard Okie insults. Take a loss without insulting your opponent. FWIW I think Texas is a solid team this year. You had LSU and OU on your schedule. That's a tough route.

Really, they are both fine. I only posted because of the standard Okie insults. Take a loss without insulting your opponent. FWIW I think Texas is a solid team this year. You had LSU and OU on your schedule. That's a tough route.

If only 0U fans could take the win without feeling the need to run over here and register for the sole reason to insult Longhorns and talk trash after the win. I only had to ban about 40 of them yesterday. :rolleyes:

Your first time on this board huh?

Reactions: theSeanDon
Like I said, I have a masters degree from UTA, I really should be on your side lol. Never paid any OU tuition. But that team is fun to watch and they always have been.

Like I said, I have a masters degree from UTA, I really should be on your side lol. Never paid any OU tuition. But that team is fun to watch and they always have been.

What's your favorite part, the drug dealing, domestic violence, or gang rape? Just curious.

What's your favorite part, the drug dealing, domestic violence, or gang rape? Just curious.

Yep. 0U is a win at all costs, no class, no discipline, no consequences football factory. They condone drugs, guns, domestic violence, cheating and rape. Nothing to see here. Just win football games. :rolleyes:

You Texans don't have as much on the Okies as you like to believe. Tulsa is as nice as any place in Texas. And the per capita GDP in Tulsa is higher than Dallas.

To someone from New York, both states are going to seem much the same anyway.
As an OU fan this is funny (sadly)

Oh BDag, the defense you played yesterday won't beat Bama, Clemson, or OSU. =)roll
Deej, take a midol and call me tomorrow if that doesn’t help with the butthurt. That defense can make some stops and that’s all that’s needed if you have a potent offense. Our D isn’t great by any stretch right now but I’m willing to bet that in the next year or so it’s going to get a lot better

Deej, take a midol and call me tomorrow if that doesn’t help with the butthurt. That defense can make some stops and that’s all that’s needed if you have a potent offense. Our D isn’t great by any stretch right now but I’m willing to bet that in the next year or so it’s going to get a lot better

Bell, you two need to stop with the BS and name calling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT