ADVERTISEMENT

I am done..

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Sooner fan I’d say Texas F’d up by running off Mac Brown. He deserved better. When Saban said no it led to this current situation. I personally want UT to win every game other than the RRS and now the CCG its always better when Texas is good.

tumblr_inline_o7aat8QG9t1ta7ve7_500.gif
As a Sooner fan I’d say Texas F’d up by running off Mac Brown. He deserved better. When Saban said no it led to this current situation. I personally want UT to win every game other than the RRS and now the CCG its always better when Texas is good.

No it was time for Mack to go. He lost the loving feeling!

Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!
While 0U coaches and fans look past all of this. A truly win at all costs football factory. Zero integrity to 0U football.
I wouldn’t go as far as to say they are “truly win at all costs”. If that were true why suspend or remove anyone from the team? One would think to be truly win at all costs you’d never ever suspend anyone. And to actually kick someone off the team? Not even conceivable. For a win at all costs mentality that is. I’m assuming you truly believe it and you don’t say it for effect. I can admit there’s been issues in the past but I’ve also seen a slew of starters get kicked off the team when the university had all discretion to keep them. I myself honestly believe it doesn’t matter who is hc at OU, certain folks will call that person a terrible human and just assume he just hasn’t been caught doing something felonious yet.

Reactions: theSeanDon
I wouldn’t go as far as to say they are “truly win at all costs”. If that were true why suspend or remove anyone from the team? One would think to be truly win at all costs you’d never ever suspend anyone. And to actually kick someone off the team? Not even conceivable. For a win at all costs mentality that is. I’m assuming you truly believe it and you don’t say it for effect. I can admit there’s been issues in the past but I’ve also seen a slew of starters get kicked off the team when the university had all discretion to keep them. I myself honestly believe it doesn’t matter who is hc at OU, certain folks will call that person a terrible human and just assume he just hasn’t been caught doing something felonious yet.

Don't even get me started on the lax discipline of the 0U football factory. So you're saying that the heinous act that Mixon committed didn't warrant him being kicked off of the team? Instead he got to redshirt and run bleachers, and that was ok? :rolleyes:

We were given ample opportunity to do so.

It's hard to understand if you've never been on the inside of this game. It's not a normal football game. You're whipped into a frenzy by your coaching staff. The media beats you over the head with "you have to beat those bastard for the people of YOUR STATE!". You literally understand what it was like to be a raping, pillaging, murderous pack of rabid animals that Genghis Kahn would be proud of. To this very day, I flat out fvcking hate those people. When the bonfire fell in college station, my heart truly wept. If a bomb went off tomorrow in Norman, Oklahoma, it would be all I could do to keep myself from driving there to piss on the ashes.

Edit for-- I have dozens and dozens of aggy friend. Real Ags. True Ags. I have ZERO Oklahoma graduate friends. I refused to shag a girl once that I REALLY wanted to fvck because she went to OU. I know that sounds petty and sh!tty of me, but that's how deeply ingrained that line of thinking is in my head. I don't mean to do it, it just happens.

A little chilly in here today.

Don't even get me started on the lax discipline of the 0U football factory. So you're saying that the heinous act that Mixon committed didn't warrant him being kicked off of the team? Instead he got to redshirt and run bleachers, and that was ok? :rolleyes:

All I contend is that win at all costs is a bit hyperbolic to me. Too many suspended or removed players for that to really be it.

Of course what Mixon did should have been enough to be removed from the team. IMO win at all costs program wouldn’t have suspended him though. The ncaa wasn’t doing anything. He was the best rb on the team before he took a snap, who would have stopped them? Anyway, he should have just been let go.

All I contend is that win at all costs is a bit hyperbolic to me. Too many suspended or removed players for that to really be it.

Of course what Mixon did should have been enough to be removed from the team. IMO win at all costs program wouldn’t have suspended him though. The ncaa wasn’t doing anything. He was the best rb on the team before he took a snap, who would have stopped them? Anyway, he should have just been let go.

And why didn't Stoops kick him off of the team? I'll tell you why. He was a good RB and winning was more important that integrity, which is what defines the 0U football program. It dates back to the Wilkinson and Switzer days, and has continued forward. 0U is a thug program.

Name calling? His handle is DJ same as Deej??
How did he address me in his post? The second word of his post I was responding to.

What? BDag? I'm sorrwe. Did I hurt him feelings?

I don't waste time crying and moaning about loses. It doesn't solve anything. We got beat yesterday. Not because of the refs, injuries, or any of that other nonsense.

If you spent more time reading and less time trolling, you would know that. Unlike you, I'm not trying to revise history or give a different opinion. I deal in facts.

Fact: Glen Bell, Nigel Clay, and Bernard Hall were convicted of raping a female student in their dorm.

Fact: Joe Mixon hit a woman so hard that 4 bones, including her orbital socket were broken.

Fact: Every NC gooner has ever one has been followed by NCAA sanctions.

You can try and rationalize that all you want.

Last edited:
What? BDag? I'm sorrwe. Did I hurt him feelings?

If you spent more time reading and less time trolling, you would know that. Unlike you, I'm not trying to revise history or give a different opinion. I deal in facts.

Fact: Glen Bell, Nigel Clay, and Bernard Hall were convicted of raping a female student in their dorm.

Fact: Joe Mixon hit a woman so hard that 4 bones, including her orbital socket were broken.

Fact: Every NC gooner has ever one has been followed by NCAA sanctions.

You can try and rationalize that all you want.
Didn’t hurt my feelings at all just not sure why I was called out for name calling. How am I trying rewrite history ? I think you have your arguments mixed up.

By the way @dj701919 Rashad Bobino says hello, I wonder how many facial bones he broke on that girl on 6th street.? I know it was a year after he graduated and he was a good kid at UT so it doesn’t matter right? But since you only deal in facts and all...that in fact did happen and it was every bit as horrific as Mixon’s ordeal but somehow you failed to mention it.

Let’s not get too carried away pointing fingers and forget about Meander and Sanders from a couple years back, awfully interesting they weren’t allowed back on the team?

Last edited:
And why didn't Stoops kick him off of the team? I'll tell you why. He was a good RB and winning was more important that integrity, which is what defines the 0U football program. It dates back to the Wilkinson and Switzer days, and has continued forward. 0U is a thug program.
Riley appears to be doing a good job running the team

If it was only about winning why suspend him for the year? They could have just Said 6 games. Or 3 games. Or just not nothing at all, handling it internally. People would have gotten over it. Speaking strictly from a starting point an absolute zero of integrity. Doesn’t make sense.

Didn’t hurt my feelings at all just not sure why I was called out for name calling. How am I trying rewrite history ? I think you have your arguments mixed up.

By the way @dj701919 Rashad Bobino says hello, I wonder how many facial bones he broke on that girl on 6th street.? I know it was a year after he graduated and he was a good kid at UT so it doesn’t matter right? But since you only deal in facts and all...that in fact did happen and it was every bit as horrific as Mixon’s ordeal but somehow you failed to mention it.

Let’s not get too carried away pointing fingers and forget about Meander and Sanders from a couple years back, awfully interesting they weren’t allowed back on the team?

Babino's a POS and got his ass beat. If he had done that when he was a player, we would not have defended him.

Meander and Sanders were immediately dismissed and never allowed back, even though they were both acquitted.

We take out our trash, we don't dig though other peoples.

Babino's a POS and got his ass beat. If he had done that when he was a player, we would not have defended him.

Meander and Sanders were immediately dismissed and never allowed back, even though they were both acquitted.

We take out our trash, we don't dig though other peoples.
But Meander and Sanders were ‘innocent’ right? So was OJ. And for that matter so was Mixon.Yeah right, go read the police report again. Horrific. The holier than thou act needs to go and throwing rocks while living in glass houses....

Last edited:
I'm 30 years old. I have a new born daughter. I take off overtime every week to watch Texas football. In my 30 years of being alive we have won 1 national championship. 1 . The most wealthy school in America. The biggest state as far as recruits and 1 national championship. When was the last time we went into a RRS knowing we would win like ou does against us? When was the last time we won every game we should have. From Maryland to OU I'm sick of waiting time , emotion and money on this team. Love you guys but I wont take off another Saturday for a piss poor out coached texas team. I am 30 years old we should Have at least 2 to 3 national championships under our belt . Instead we have a underachieving half ass team. Thanks Tom herman and beck.
bedwetter. clown.
UT

But Meander and Sanders were ‘innocent’ right? So was OJ. And for that matter so was Mixon.Yeah right, go read the police report again. Horrific. The holier than thou act needs to go and throwing rocks while living in glass houses....

Does it matter what the police report says?

You seem to be glossing over the fact that we immediately removed them from the football team permanently, our coach publically denounced their actions, and they had to go defend themselves in court. A jury decided their guilt or innocence.

Paperclip did none of that with Mixon. The DA unilaterally determined that Mixon was innocent.

This is not about recruiting a player that you later identify as a bad apple. This is how you respond once that apple has been identified.

Does it matter what the police report says?

You seem to be glossing over the fact that we immediately removed them from the football team permanently, our coach publically denounced their actions, and they had to go defend themselves in court. A jury decided their guilt or innocence.

Paperclip did none of that with Mixon. The DA unilaterally determined that Mixon was innocent.

This is not about recruiting a player that you later identify as a bad apple. This is how you respond once that apple has been identified.
Oh ok so now the police report doesn’t matter? You just lost all credibility whatsoever. The police report is a first hand account from the victim at 3:45am the morning the heinous crime was committed, but she made it up?? And no DJ you’re wrong as usual, those players were suspended and then once they were found ‘innocent’ for some reason they were not on the team anymore. Now if they were innocent and upstanding individuals why weren’t they let back on the team? Keep your head in the sand DJ, it’s becoming apparent that’s the look that fits you and your narrative the best. Good grief:rolleyes:

Oh ok so now the police report doesn’t matter? You just lost all credibility whatsoever. The police report is a first hand account from the victim at 3:45am the morning the heinous crime was committed, but she made it up?? And no DJ you’re wrong as usual, those players were suspended and then once they were found ‘innocent’ for some reason they were not on the team anymore. Now if they were innocent and upstanding individuals why weren’t they let back on the team? Keep your head in the sand DJ, it’s becoming apparent that’s the look that fits you and your narrative the best. Good grief:rolleyes:

I didn't say she made it up or it wasn't hainess. I referring to the fact that Charlie Strong acted swiftly and decisively. That we never tried to make excuses for their behavior. That regardless of their guilt or innocence that they were no longer part of our program. Those are the facts.

I'm not the one making assumptions to try and rationalize my point of view.

Accused of rape, kicked off team, found innocent in by a jury, never allowed to rejoin team. Seems fairly straight-forward to me.

I almost forgot. Our fan base didn't try to drag the victim through the mud to discredit her either.

:eek:
I didn't say she made it up or it wasn't hainess. I referring to the fact that Charlie Strong acted swiftly and decisively. That we never tried to make excuses for their behavior. That regardless of their guilt or innocence that they were no longer part of our program. Those are the facts.

I'm not the one making assumptions to try and rationalize my point of view.

Accused of rape, kicked off team, found innocent in by a jury, never allowed to rejoin team. Seems fairly straight-forward to me.

I almost forgot. Our fan base didn't try to drag the victim through the mud to discredit her either.
Wait, found innocent but kicked off the team?? Why would they be kicked off if the were innocent DJ?? Do you think Stonf and everyone else thought a little differently. Again the police report from the woman at 3:45 am right after the incident happened is pretty damning. And Strong suspended them first and foremost. He sure as hell didn’t kick them off when charges were filed. Go read the articles DJ. Good grief you’ve seriously lost all credibility with anyone reading your head in the sand drivel. Carry on but I’m not going to respond to your ridiculous banter when you can’t even acknowledge your own teams issues and how they were handled.:rolleyes:

How anyone can defend the cheating, thug program/football factory that 0U is, is beyond me. Always has been. Always will be. Quit making excuses for the lack of discipline and accountability at 0U. At least you 0U fans could acknowledge how lax the rules are when it comes to football players in the $ooner program. Just win baby and we'll look the other way.

:eek:
Wait, found innocent but kicked off the team?? Why would they be kicked off if the were innocent DJ?? Do you think Stonf and everyone else thought a little differently. Again the police report from the woman at 3:45 am right after the incident happened is pretty damning. And Strong suspended them first and foremost. He sure as hell didn’t kick them off when charges were filed. Go read the articles DJ. Good grief you’ve seriously lost all credibility with anyone reading your head in the sand drivel. Carry on but I’m not going to respond to your ridiculous banter when you can’t even acknowledge your own teams issues and how they were handled.:rolleyes:

I've read the articles before. They got kicked of the team for violating Charlie Strong's core values.

This is another attempt by you to revise history to fit your narrative, because you can't accept the truth.

Where you have decided to compare 2 guys that were treated just like any other person that is arrested for sexual assault and deemed not guilty. To infer that they must be guilty, because they were not allowed to return to the team.

You talk about credibility. Explain this:

@LonghornMM I don't see how everyone is missing this.

Deej, take a midol and call me tomorrow if that doesn’t help with the butthurt. That defense can make some stops and that’s all that’s needed if you have a potent offense. Our D isn’t great by any stretch right now but I’m willing to bet that in the next year or so it’s going to get a lot better

i've never understood the "won't work in the playoffs" insult. happens with the a's in baseball, too. so, wait, the a's are supposed to try to buy their players the conventional way and get to the playoffs? and oklahoma is supposed to recruit an secsec team so they can play with alabama? actually, i think it was us that tested that theory and saw it fail miserably. you do what you have to do to GET to the playoffs, and then let the chips fall. moreover, those schools that "play real defense" are coming over to us more than we're moving that direction. sooooo, yeah.. let's beat them in december and let that be our brag. i don't hide behind alabama.

How anyone can defend the cheating, thug program/football factory that 0U is, is beyond me. Always has been. Always will be. Quit making excuses for the lack of discipline and accountability at 0U. At least you 0U fans could acknowledge how lax the rules are when it comes to football players in the $ooner program. Just win baby and we'll look the other way.

Ut set aside its integrity for a talented player plenty of times, too. Off the top of my head, sergio kindle drunk drove his car through an apartment and stayed on the team. Glass houses and such..

I've read the articles before. They got kicked of the team for violating Charlie Strong's core values.

This is another attempt by you to revise history to fit your narrative, because you can't accept the truth.

Where you have decided to compare 2 guys that were treated just like any other person that is arrested for sexual assault and deemed not guilty. To infer that they must be guilty, because they were not allowed to return to the team.

If they were ‘innocent’ what core value did the break pray tell? Are you claiming that while on suspension for they heinous crime that the woman went straight to the police about, they broke an additional “core value”. Holy crap DJ, you’ve taken this to a whole new level of retard LOL. Oh do tell of these late breaking core value violations that only you are aware of. I’ll wait and listen =)roll

What a haymaker that Bobino can throw. I wonder how much damage was done to this poor woman being hit from behind. Horrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT