ADVERTISEMENT

Just for clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Ketchum:
There is no such thing as a perfect crime. I went Brenda Lee Johnson on his ass.

yeah-o.gif

Either...

a. Mack doesn't know that a UT athletic official has has been spreading secret Intel that he doesn't want shared.

b. Someone with an account listed under a UT official has been planting smokescreens on the board to mess with us and made a boo boo.

Doesn't seem that strange to me....OB relies on The University for information, etc. In return, they allow them to see what is being said about them. Makes sense, IMO, but maybe it's just me.

Either...

a. Mack doesn't know that a UT athletic official has has been spreading secret Intel that he doesn't want shared.

b. Someone with an account listed under a UT official has been planting smokescreens on the board to mess with us and made a boo boo.

You don't think he'd be instructed to float that do you?

Originally posted by DizzG:
Ketch why does someone with the school have a free account? Thats strange in itself
Posted from wireless.rivals.com

It is free. TexasSID is a comped subscription and has been used by the school since 2002.

What's your gut tell you Ketch. You think your sources have been giving you false info and Coryell is posting the truth?

"Either...

b. Someone with an account listed under a UT official has been planting smokescreens on the board to mess with us and made a boo boo."

Im going with A
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

"Either...

b. Someone with an account listed under a UT official has been planting smokescreens on the board to mess with us and made a boo boo."

Im going with A

Me too.

Ketch why does someone with the school have a free account? Thats strange in itself

It is free. TexasSID is a comped subscription and has been used by the school since 2002.

oh-shit-o.gif

I step away from the comp for an hour, and something good happens, and I miss it.

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE SUMMARIZE WHAT JUST HAPPENED???

Either...

1236766888_kid-gets-hit-by-ball.gif

Either...

a. Someone will lose their job within the AD.

b. All knowledge of said facts will be denied.
This post was edited on 12/17 12:43 PM by lsampson
This post was edited on 12/17 12:44 PM by lsampson

Why coudn't AirCoryell be Greg Davis? He probably still put puts around Belmont and like me old enough to remember him, the original West Coast offense originator.

Either...

Those are not the only possibilities.

I won't release any more information on this matter for now until I get down to the bottom of what's happening.

If I don't like the answers I get, I'm going public with what I have.
FACKING TITS I'M IN!!!!!

Either...

Either...

I hope its A.

"Either...

Im going with A

I agree, I think that if you think about the facts, there is not an announcemen when we were told there would be a decision in a few days coupled with AC posting saying that Austin was just a candidate tells me that we are in fact about to drop soemthing big.

I just get the feeling that Mack entertained Austin and as the week progressed started getting calls from various sources.

Let's also think about Randy Shannon withdrawing his name from the KU stuff. Thinks are just all kinds of jacked up right now. I think that if Ausin was the guy like many sites indicated that he was we would have had an announcement.

I do not think Mack would have told recruits one thing and meant another.

Either way, Mack is going to hate Ketch even more now. I am hoping it was someone that was just trying to share inside information rather than a direct disinformation campaign from the school. That is bush league by Mack if that is what happened.

This is awesome. I'm sitting here eating my sandwich and cheetos.

I can't eat all of this sandwich. Anyone want the rest?

Originally posted by PureTexan:

"Either...

Im going with A

Me too.
I think A is the hopeful choice. Going by AirCoryell's other posts, I am going with option B, and AirCoryell was trying to dispel the Austin being a done deal scenario. After all, wasn't that his first thread?

Either way, AirCoryell is definitely an insider, although we don't know if the inside information we were getting is legit. I tend to think that his info was bogus.

Originally posted by katydawg2003:
This is awesome. I'm sitting here eating my sandwich and cheetos.

I can't eat all of this sandwich. Anyone want the rest?

Get lost ginger.

Thanks OP.

Do any of you guys think Ketch and the other guys have access to the "insiders" identity and look at it? If they truly have insight, the rivals guys might be able to see how they are connected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT