ADVERTISEMENT

Just for clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by stay off my farm:
How can TexasSID be so smart to throw out false scents, but can't be smart enough not to name themselves "TexasSID"?

This was my question as well. Ketch stated it is a comped account and he knows who's it is.

Its on page 2 if you want to verify

Originally posted by Ketchum:
I won't release any more information on this matter for now until I get down to the bottom of what's happening.

If I don't like the answers I get, I'm going public with what I have.

Suggests to me that its not the SID office and perhaps a rival site. Otherwise, exposing someone from the SID openly would be tantamount to complete war with Belmont.

Ketch said it's a comped account. So, I'm guessing that TexasSID is the name assigned to the account, and it can't be changed as it's comped. Hence, AC forgot to log out of the comped "TexasSID" username and log in as AC before making his post.

so is what TexasSID true or false? Guess I dont see the point of spreading its not Austin if Austin is the guy. If you have your man whats the point?
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Originally posted by thehypemachine:

Originally posted by SouthPaugh:

Someone forgot to logout and log back in.

Air Coryell is at the Texas SID office. He forgot to log out as Texas SID and log in as Air Coryell.

That lying SOB. So they have someone on here posting false information? I guess it's safe to assume that Austin is in fact the DC. LOL at all the people giving Coryell props.

Ugh...I think you could be right! Jerry Gray is a better candidate than Teryl Austin if Mack wasn't threatened to hire him.

I won't release any more information on this matter for now until I get down to the bottom of what's happening.

And with this it looks like I just might have to renew my autorenew on my subscription.
wink.gif

This post was edited on 12/17 12:29 PM by utexashorns88

Originally posted by dillionaire23:

1233445870_ae19b02.gif

Really? Does it get any better?

DOOO EEEEEEEEEET!
roll.gif

180155915.gif

This is crazy, I started reading this thread thinking this was just a new insider and it appears the guy is legit we jsut do not know if his information is correct or not.

There are so many twists and turns to this thing it is crazy.

Also from a technical standpoint, if it is the same IP Address it could be getting proxied which means it could be from the same Network but different people. Geek talk I know but there is a possibility that even though the IP's are the same two different people can source from the sane network and be proxied causing the IP to show up for multiple users.

This is a crazy development

Wait...why would someone with the TEXAS SID have a free account on OB??

perhaps its someone else and Ketch will soon expose
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Originally posted by Hamboney:

Suggests to me that its not the SID office and perhaps a rival site. Otherwise, exposing someone from the SID openly would be tantamount to complete war with Belmont.

The only rival I can see Ketch comping a sub to is BB.

I think it definitely has something to do with the office.

Originally posted by utexashorns88:

Hidden message to Ketch above.

Ketch - what's the deadline ?

How much time do they have before you go public ? Please ?

Hidden message to Ketch above.

Didn't show up as a revision. Nice trick if you fooled the system. This person did not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT