ADVERTISEMENT

Just for clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.
3sw420787yu4.gif

Originally posted by FriscoLonghorn:
Originally posted by Ketchum:
Either...

a. Mack doesn't know that a UT athletic official has has been spreading secret Intel that he doesn't want shared.

b. Someone with an account listed under a UT official has been planting smokescreens on the board to mess with us and made a boo boo.

Those are not the only possibilities.

correct, there could be others, but I know the parties involved personally. I will find out what happened.

It's possible that Aircoryell was given the TexasSID log on to monitor and not be located on campus. It will be interesting to see where the IP addresses are located. An account comped since 2002 probably has been shared many times before.

Originally posted by DizzG:
Ketch why does someone with the school have a free account? Thats strange in itself

Posted from wireless.rivals.com

It is free. TexasSID is a comped subscription and has been used by the school since 2002.
So, if you gave them this free access since 2002, aren't you the root of the problem?
tongue.gif

Either...

a. Mack doesn't know that a UT athletic official has has been spreading secret Intel that he doesn't want shared.

b. Someone with an account listed under a UT official has been planting smokescreens on the board to mess with us and made a boo boo.

correct, there could be others, but I know the parties involved personally. I will find out what happened.

Are you going to kick his ass?

Either...

c. With authorization someone from UT has been posting info to counter incorrect information that has been spread about the coaching search.

Maybe Bill Little? He is in the information bidness.

Either...

five_fingers_and_face.gif

Originally posted by big ring:
Maybe Bill Little? He is in the information bidness.

Could be; AirCoryell's post were rather badly written. Hmmm...

Originally posted by stay off my farm:

Originally posted by PureTexan:

"Either...

b. Someone with an account listed under a UT official has been planting smokescreens on the board to mess with us and made a boo boo."

Im going with A

Me too.
I think A is the hopeful choice. Going by AirCoryell's other posts, I am going with option B, and AirCoryell was trying to dispel the Austin being a done deal scenario. After all, wasn't that his first thread?

Either way, AirCoryell is definitely an insider, although we don't know if the inside information we were getting is legit. I tend to think that his info was bogus.

Think about it for a minute though...if the SID wanted to make OB and other sites look bad, would they really have someone dispute that Austin was the guy, only to hire him later? That would make OB and everyone else that stuck by the story look better, not worse. So, I think that AC's information was legit - i.e. no offer has been made.

I recall hearing that Belmont was pissed about the Greg Davis et al information getting out 'too soon'.

A misinformation revenge campaign ?

You'd think there would be better things to do with the time at hand.

Either...

Guess were going to find out who has the stick and who is the bear, as there has been a lot of poking the bear with the stick lately. What happens when you poke the bear....nothing good.

Can't wait for Ketch to ask Mack about this at the next press conference.

laugh.gif

Originally posted by horn_39:

Originally posted by stay off my farm:

Originally posted by PureTexan:

"Either...

b. Someone with an account listed under a UT official has been planting smokescreens on the board to mess with us and made a boo boo."

Im going with A

Me too.
I think A is the hopeful choice. Going by AirCoryell's other posts, I am going with option B, and AirCoryell was trying to dispel the Austin being a done deal scenario. After all, wasn't that his first thread?

Either way, AirCoryell is definitely an insider, although we don't know if the inside information we were getting is legit. I tend to think that his info was bogus.

Think about it for a minute though...if the SID wanted to make OB and other sites look bad, would they really have someone dispute that Austin was the guy, only to hire him later? That would make OB and everyone else that stuck by the story look better, not worse. So, I think that AC's information was legit - i.e. no offer has been made.

I don't agree. I think they want us to keep guessing and have constant headaches. They know that Ketch knows and they are doing their best to make us think Ketch isn't as connected as he really is.

Either...

Hold on. You said it was a comped account (SID), right? If so, wouldn't you be very aware of who the account is attributed to?

I think it's more complicated than that.

so is what TexasSID true or false? Guess I dont see the point of spreading its not Austin if Austin is the guy. If you have your man whats the point?
Are you kidding me? You don't see why people at UT would want to spread wrong information?

Here's the funny thing, I never bust the guy without the logout mistake. He left a single fingerprint and I have his prints on file.

Originally posted by texas76:
I predict Ketch is charged with rape in Sweden before the day is over.
Rape is no joking matter, but that right there is funny
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT