Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend: (Does Sark need to sit Ewers?_

If. The pitching that Ruth faced was so bad, why didn’t other hitters in his era put up similar stats?
Because the other hitters of his era were not as good as Babe Ruth. Babe Ruth was the best player of his era, and one of the greatest hitters of all-time.

In fairness, it should be added that the Major Leagues were not then open to all competitors. That did not come about for several decades.

I was really impressed with the defense. I guess that was the one bright spot from last night's game. I know 30 points looks like a meh defensive performance to someone who didn't watch the game, but they came to play and were great all night outside of a miss here or there.
Agree, but I think the CB's played too much zone in the 1st half.

Quinn has more arm talent. It's an arm talent league.

definitely a stronger arm than Colt. Colt's forte was accuracy in the short to mid range passing game. he was never considered a long ball passer.

Saturday at Vandy is about as big as it gets for Quinn. Here’s hoping he comes out hot and we blow the doors off of them.

If we find ourselves in a tight game at half time because he’s completing less than 50% and turned the ball over, I think Sark will turn the page for good.

Ewers was mentally shook in the first half. It could be because it was the first time the left side of the line left him completely hanging and he got lit up. It could be because he’s still hurt. Whatever it could be doesn’t matter. It could be because UGA was flying all over the place. But he’s got to play significantly better.

The game reminded me of Nebraska and Suh just dismantling our offense in the Big 12 title game. Made Colt look he had never taken a snap.

Was a massive failure from the offensive side of the ball. Sark and Quinn wear the blame. Just don’t think we should fool ourselves in to thinking the O-line and WR’s didn’t get soundly whipped either. It was bad. Hopefully a wake up call.

Vandy is our must win game like we were to UGA. they came in with a "must win or yer out" mentality. we need to do the same at Vandy.

Pretty sure he's God.

well he played God in a movie once

bahahahaa

Manny Diaz is 6-1 at Duke. How is Mack doing?

Brown was facing a tough season. first Maye went pro early so he was replacing a NFL caliber QB. his starter this year got injured and has been out for several weeks. so he's really playing his qb3 now.

and Diaz is starting our qb3 from last year. let's see where he is in 3 years.

Last edited:
Brown was facing a tough season. first Maye went pro early so he was replacing a NFL caliber QB. his starter this year got injured and has been out for several weeks. so he's really playing his qb3 now.

and Diaz is starting our qb3 from last year. let's see where he is in 3 year
You're comparing Texas to Duke? Ok?

Dude. I'll let you carry the torch if that's what you want to do

what torch? the torch you are carrying throwing shade on Mack Brown the only other coach in modern UT history to win a National championship not named DKR?

Manny "The Spaz" Diaz will never win a national championship

gloat all you want .. "The Spaz" will never do this

GIEYOYVNZHU3YFVMR5Z64N7QGU.jpg