ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (Time to stop braking)

You don't pull your future when he's ahead and you don't put the past in during the final moments.

It's like some of you don't understand the importance of the experiences of 2022 will have on the 2023 season
Midway through the 3rd quarter, the lessons of adversity had already been imparted to our young QB. So if it helps you win the game, I think you can pull your future, especially if he's mentally capable of bouncing back, which all reports are that he is. I think it especially holds true if your past has a different skillset that is more adept at handling the elements of that day (wind).

I do understand the importance of the 2022 experiences. But this game all but eliminates us from the Big 12 title game. I think beating OSU and getting to a conference championship has even more importance in the big picture.

Don't get me wrong, I understand what you're saying, but I think Ewers has enough confidence that if Card came in for 2 series, he'd have responded well to that.

You don't pull your future when he's ahead and you don't put the past in during the final moments.

It's like some of you don't understand the importance of the experiences of 2022 will have on the 2023 season.
BTW, I think it's OK to discuss these things and have different opinions. When I disagree I try to do it respectfully. I don't know if it's because so many people pick fights with you, but you have a tendency to be condescending in your responses sometimes.

"It's like some of you don't understand..." like I'm some idiot who's never seen or played a sport. I don't think I was a jerk to you, maybe try to show the same courtesy.

The Shining is definitely the #1 horror movie ever. The chopped up twin girls in the hallway scared my young brain forever.
It’s a great movie but I think the original “The Ring” with Samara Morgan crawling out of the TV is the best horror movie.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT