ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend (USC took OU's cornbread)

Smart move.
What are your thoughts on analysts?

I do want to see some continuity with the DC if possible (unless some homerun upgrade is there to be had). But do you think sark looks at possibly bringing in any of these ex HCs or DC as analysts or assistants to stash and break glass in case of emergency ?

Muschamp is chilling at UGA doing this.
I have no names in minds just thinking out loud.

Sell) Frankly, the idea of the program turning into a dumpster fire feels like hyperbole, but maybe ... just maybe ... it's their time to find out how the other half lives.
Are we there yet? And yes dumpster fire was a bit of hyperbole

What are your thoughts on analysts?

I do want to see some continuity with the DC if possible (unless some homerun upgrade is there to be had). But do you think sark looks at possibly bringing in any of these ex HCs or DC as analysts or assistants to stash and break glass in case of emergency ?

Muschamp is chilling at UGA doing this.
I have no names in minds just thinking out loud.
The entire program needs improvement, analysts included.

The entire program needs improvement, analysts included.
Agree.
I see the random articles telling Sark that he should go get Patterson. To me that feels like a pipe dream.
GP could get a lot of HC gigs like La Tech or Louisiana. Just not sure if his ego would go to those schools or if his ego would accept taking a DC job.

Something needs to change or upgrade when you go 5-7.
Like you mentioned, if sark is going to use his "Fire the DC" card in year 1 it better be worth it. GP would warrant that.

While living in a much more desirable zip code and having a cake walk in recruiting.
Depends on if you are factoring in taxes and lunacy. Trading the type of crazy in okie for the type of crazy in LA is not a lateral move…

The people who are kissing Harbough's ass for his offensive line's success in year 6, are the same ones who dumping on Sarkisian for his lack of success at Texas in year one of his tenure.

Yes, Jimmy H, had his ass whipped by Ohio State the first 5 times he faced them.

The people who are kissing Harbough's ass for his offensive line's success in year 6, are the same ones who dumping on Sarkisian for his lack of success at Texas in year one of his tenure.

Yes, Jimmy H, had his ass whipped by Ohio State the first 5 times he faced them.
He also won 80+ percent of his other games.

Depends on if you are factoring in taxes and lunacy. Trading the type of crazy in okie for the type of crazy in LA is not a lateral move…
His bump in pay is more than offsetting the increased state taxes, so not really a concern to him. But yeah the crazed state govt is a thing, but probably easier to tune out for the ultra wealthy.

I don't like pies, either.
I will leave it here! LOL
w768-h768-n-o-k-v1

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT