ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend

Props to the baseball team which produced a valiant effort to stay alive. But are you really labeling the last Texas win as a product of "Augie Garrido Magic"? LOL Trailing 2-1 in the 8th, OSU booted three straight little league infield errors that should've ended the inning without any damage. Sorry but those late runs were gift wrapped.

Texas played great in Tulsa, but without a gift of an 8th things could be much different today. Augie had nothing to do with OSU's 8th inning complete meltdown that saved our bacon. Thank the OSU infield for collapsing.
AUGIE MAGIC!

To the victor goes the spoils.

Ketch - great stuff and wow did that 2010 class turn out poorly...no skill positions at all...
sad to see Gerard retire and I'm a MANUTD guy...for fun you should go back and check out the champion's league final against AC Milan...down 3-0 at half and he just willed the comeback win...
How in the world did Augie find THAT rabbit???
Hard to see 8 wins....ugh

rebuilds yes; disasters no

So with two rebuild years expected then ..
IMO not necessary to reach for an extra qb you don't really want after max wittek flamed out.
would have made a couple of games difference only so who cares

So with two rebuild years expected then ..
IMO not necessary to reach for an extra qb you don't really want after max wittek flamed out.
would have made a couple of games difference only so who cares
recruits, for one. You put out one of the worst offenses and probably the top 5 in worst qb play in the country last year and tell me who is chaffing at the bit to play in that offense. It's the gift that keeps on giving. Also, as mentioned above, rebuilding years do NOT mean years like last year, especially the way the season ended. It means being competitive while stockpiling talent to play for conference championships and national playoff spots in the years beyond. Color me doubtful that Texas will be in that position. Maybe this year we can go through the season without having to kick off before both halves in a game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT