ADVERTISEMENT

Look..we're all friends here and all but...

Belldozer1

Aug 20, 2014
qMy4KXl.png

Reactions: BillyRay
Taking my boy to his first TX/OU game this weekend and I've already had the talk with him. Okies are fat and ugly so don't stare. Also, don't be surprised if some white trash okie granny or toddler flips you the bird.

Clean? Ok, so he has a more diverse vocabulary than JayZ but he's not exactly Walmart shelf SFW clean.
Not my kind of music but he does sound much better than half the crap out there being passed off as rap.

Actually sounds like Logic, Hoody Allen and even Childish Gambino. It's cool not great but I could live with it.

It's time to dish some blowouts on the sooner scum. Hopefully we start this week.

RELEVANCE! It's good to see you again. Gameday; both teams ranked; trash talk off the charts...it's T-O weekend! There's nothing else remotely close, not even the Hogs and the Farmers at JerryWorld

Reactions: weevilcatch
Taking my boy to his first TX/OU game this weekend and I've already had the talk with him. Okies are fat and ugly so don't stare. Also, don't be surprised if some white trash okie granny or toddler flips you the bird.
How old is your son? Because Saturday my Dad will be building on a record that will NEVER be broken. Saturday will be NUMBER 65 IN A ROW for the old man. I made him a T-shirt that says Mr. 65 - so if you see him say hello. BTW - his all time record = Good Guys 31, Gooners 30, 3 sister kissers. Scoreboard! This is the greatest event our state has to offer - Hook'em!

How old is your son? Because Saturday my Dad will be building on a record that will NEVER be broken. Saturday will be NUMBER 65 IN A ROW for the old man. I made him a T-shirt that says Mr. 65 - so if you see him say hello. BTW - his all time record = Good Guys 31, Gooners 30, 3 sister kissers. Scoreboard! This is the greatest event our state has to offer - Hook'em!
He's 14. The past 10 years I've been coaching him in football/baseball on this weekend every year. Now that he's in middle school, his games are during the week. Wanted to take him last year but he was all into the ACL fest. Before this past decade, I had made 18 in a row. It'll be good to get back. I'll look for your Pops. That's impressive. I agree on the greatness of this game. There's nothing else like it.

At least the ou wifebeaters haven't beaten up any chicks this year.
Are you sure about that? Let's wait until the Kavanaugh investigation is over before making any assumptions. It has far reaching tentacles, that may uncover something.

RELEVANCE! It's good to see you again. Gameday; both teams ranked; trash talk off the charts...it's T-O weekend! There's nothing else remotely close, not even the Hogs and the Farmers at JerryWorld

hogs and farmers relevant to what?....seriously....I doubt that game had much interest even IN College Station, much less the rest of the world

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT