ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Investigators may need long term lease in Collie Station

Interesting that this film has been out there for years but never surfaced until he made accusations against aggy.
Don't think that is correct. It was film from spring practice and I believe it was posted after his story of mistreatment. Pretty sure the coaches would have frowned on him posting non public spring footage while still on the team.

Damn we spoke to soon making fun of aggy....Ohio State confirms TH was with Zach Smith at strip clubs in 2014, and ncaa violations could exist....

Damn we spoke to soon making fun of aggy....Ohio State confirms TH was with Zach Smith at strip clubs in 2014, and ncaa violations could exist....
Really? Other than maybe a little bad PR, doesn't seem like a big deal to me. He does need to hang out with a little higher quality buddies at the titty bar, Zach Smith seems like the creepy guy at the titty bar. And that is pretty creepy.

I don't get it. That has nothing to do with Texas. Hell he's been at two different schools since then.

Are you sure incent isn't a word? I have used it for years, wish you would have told me 20 years ago.
The online dictionaries differ on whether it's a word. Merriam-Webster says it is, and that the first known use of incent was in 1981. Urban Dictionary (which, of course, is crap) thinks President Bush invented it in a presidential debate in 2004. Dictionary.com doesn't know about it.

My guess is that it's a regional word that sprang up after I was learning English.

In Standard American English, a.k.a. General American, the word you're looking for is incentivize.

But languages change as we use them, so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Just grab me a coke from the cooler, will ya?
What kind of coke?
I'll take a Dr. Pepper if ya have one.

Last edited:

Two adults can’t go to a strip club anymore? At worst it’s news to TH’s wife but I doubt it.

The only ones who care right now are the aggys trying to deflect some of the heat from their fire.......nothing to see here.....carry on.

Theres nothing to ignore.....he went to a "stripclub" lol.......where as aggys usually go to "sheep auctions".....apples to apples

Reactions: weevilcatch
So they did an investigation at OSU and come to the conclusion Smith spent $600.00 out of his own pocket at a strip club......and Herman was there. This has all the signs of Trans Ams being purchased for recruits.....gigem!! Sometimes the ignorance in aggy is so bliss. Im gonna be blunt aggy... if anyone in the SEC is gonna get the shaft from the NCAA.....it will probably be aggy. Why you ask? Because you are the new blood in the conference....have a history of cheating....and are a middle of the conference team(like the Miss schools). If it came down to the Bamas,Auburns,Florida,Georgia......you can bet Aggy would be thrown in as a sacrificial lamb (or sheep) before they let anything happen to those other teams. Nothing for you guys to worry about though......clean as that aggy honor code.

Reactions: LonghornMM
exactly this is a non story and everyone should ignore it, we would like ensure Herman stays at texas for a long time.
Actually, I hope he is gone in a couple years. That will mean he pulled a Charlie Strong. If he is still around in a decade it means he pulled a Mack Brown. We have no idea which way it will go, but the titty bar won't impact it either way.

aggys wanted Herman.
We had Stumblin, you guys had poor ole Charlie. At the time I was jealous you guys had the sense to make a change and we kept Stumblin another year. I just wanted to start over asap, as it will take a little time to fix the messes both guys left behind. Sucks we gave y'all the 2018 class without a fight to get a jump start.

Oh you tried. You just didn't have any success against us that class.
Sumlin didn't even try, per his usual. Transition classes almost always suck, and doing it with the early signing schedule made it nearly impossible. Tom did even worse in 2017 without an early signing day than Jimbo in 2018. Those transition classes don't show much. Our 2018 class was damn near a disaster, if the last week had gone wrong we would have had a class outside the top 30.

Time will tell for sure.....10years with nothing to show for Fisher.....will uh...well uh....just be like aggy the last 80years....so nothing will change. Aggy it up chumps

Aggie record will be something similar to Mike Sherman in the first 4 years. Bet you guys were all giddy when you got that NFL experienced coach.

Texas A&M: 25–25

"actually, Horns wanted Saban (and could have had him), Fisher (but he said no), and on and on. Aggies were not really interested in Herman (LSU was). Time will tell who was right"

Well Bob.....not to be a debbie downer but i believe Franchione, Sherman, and Sumlin were all "Top" choices for aggy and we saw how that worked out for you guys....not saying Fisher is a bust(he hasnt had that chance yet) but it seems like aggy does a couple of things well after all.

1.....They seem to get their top choice of coach to replace the old coach......with the exact outcome year in and year out....they have been looking since that 1939 championship yall claim.

2....It doesnt matter what aggy does.....because they are and will always be in the shadows of TEXAS. Aggy can run and whine all they like but at the end TEXAS is still TEXAS which means aggy is second fiddle in the state. A move to the SEC.....updated facilities....a new coach.....it doesn't matter aggy always finds away to aggy it up......true story.

Reactions: LonghornMM
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT