ADVERTISEMENT

O T.... I have now seen it all....

oldhorn2

Jan 2, 2013
We were flying to D.C. from San Antonio..... We see first one, then another, and another...8 that I counted....young Hispanic mothers( not Mexican) with ankle monitor locked on their legs. No one in the families spoke English.

I guess all they have to do is get here and the govt flies them into America somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: Pumpedup55
Bruh, this is what we get for not having babies. Not you and me, but the US collectively. We are not replacing at a rate high enough to continue our civilization. The Chinese, Russians, and Germans are in a state of collapse. They don't have enough people to work to support their economic structures. Our betters ( the bankers ) are forcefully allowing foreigners in this country so that their economic models are supported and the usury can continue.

Reactions: freeper
And all this time I thought it was California trying to repopulate from all those fleeing the shit on the sidewalks....

Reactions: 2300 Nueces
I always thought the US was a country of laws where an orderly and legal process is followed. What rips at the soul of the citizens is that nobody can define why this is happening. Are we in a dictatorship and don’t know it? Who are the people in the shadows actually making decisions and giving orders up and down the ladder. I would like to know who all of these individuals are. We are all guessing as to the why this is happening because we the people, are not being included and informed in the process, but rather excluded and ignored. Is it really population replenishment? Is it to amass a voting base? is it asylum seeking? Shouldn’t our govt and journalist be giving us factual information like the truth? How much will it cost and how will we benefit? Instead, decisions are illegally being made and anybody the contests these decisions are simply labeled racists. I am all for immigration, but geez there shojld be a process. My parents were immigrants that arrived in the panhandle during the Bracero program in the late 50s.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drtxhorn
We were flying to D.C. from San Antonio..... We see first one, then another, and another...8 that I counted....young Hispanic mothers( not Mexican) with ankle monitor locked on their legs. No one in the families spoke English.

I guess all they have to do is get here and the govt flies them into America somewhere.
Were they carrying a plastic bag with a new phone in their hand?
I fly out of SA early mornings on the reg... there's always 50+ illegals with their ppw and cell phones and plastic bags.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT