ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (I finally did it...)

It was only too much when I realized that the out of state numbers only matter if I can compare it to something.

That something took a lot of work.
biggest take away from OOS recruiting was the small number of 5 star players we actually got over the years. The big misses from OOS 5 Stars are more memorable from my memory.

Ryan Perrilloux
Darrell Scott
Fred Rouse
Devon Kennard
Dre Kirkpatrick
Dorial Green-Beckham
Nelson Agholor
Kelee Ringo
Duce Robinson
Dominick McKinley

At the time they were huge misses but in hindsight Devon Kennard, Dre Kirkpatrick, Nelson Agholor, and Kelee Ringo were big misses. Duce and Mckinley are still TBD.

biggest take away from OOS recruiting was the small number of 5 star players we actually got over the years. The big misses from OOS 5 Stars are more memorable from my memory.

Ryan Perrilloux
Darrell Scott
Fred Rouse
Devon Kennard
Dre Kirkpatrick
Dorial Green-Beckham
Nelson Agholor
Kelee Ringo
Duce Robinson
Dominick McKinley

At the time they were huge misses but in hindsight Devon Kennard, Dre Kirkpatrick, Nelson Agholor, and Kelee Ringo were big misses. Duce and Mckinley are still TBD.

I can think of others, but it's interesting to see everyone's personal 5-star misses list... the names that stay in your head.

Reactions: ARD438
I can think of others, but it's interesting to see everyone's personal 5-star misses list... the names that stay in your head.
Yeah those are the biggest OOS misses that I remember. During this exercise the other thing that stuck out was all the in-state misses which from 5 stars. specifically during the fall all the way through Tom. The Texas Borders were open for business (and still are).

Call me a Rocky nerd but I watch every Rocky whenever it's on TBS or TNT no matter how many times I have seen them.
I completely understand this take. I actually watched Rocky I last night and you might be right.

• Love
Reactions: Ketchum
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT