ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (A weekend of comings and goings...)

The list really makes you think about all of the great shows of your life
At 60 years old I have no way of narrowing down to 10. Impossible for mr
Some of my favorites that I’m not sure were mentioned
The Rockford Files
The Beverly Hillbillies
Happy Days
Batman the tv skow
Gillian’s Island
Hogans Heroes
The Jetsons

QB: Hudson Card (Transferred to Purdue) - Started at quarterback for the Boilermakers, but struggled in his first season, throwing for only 2,387 yards, 15 touchdowns, 8 interceptions and a poor 123.0 efficiency rating.

WR: Agiye Hall (Transferred to Parts Unknown) - I have no idea what he's doing right now, but I can't find him on any rosters.

WR: Troy Omeire (Transferred to Arizona State) - Caught 20 passes for 223 yards and 3 touchdowns in 9 games with the Sun Devils in 2023.

OL: Andrej Karic (Transferred to Tennessee) - Was a part-time starter at guard for the Vols until an injury wiped out the last seven games of the season.

OL: Logan Parr (Transferred to SMU) - Earned first-team AAC All-Conference honors for the Mustangs at guard.

OL: Junior Angilau (Transferred to Oregon) - Played only 11 snaps for the Ducks this season.

OL: Jaylen Garth (Transferred to Houston) - Played in 9 games as a reserve this season.

Edge: Ovie Oghoufo (Transferred to LSU) - Started 11 games this season and recorded 34 tackles, 4 tackles for loss and 2.5 sacks.

Edge: Prince Dorbah (Transferred to Arizona State) - Recorded 30 tackles, 9.5 tackles for loss, 6 sacks and 7 quarterback hits this season.

Edge: D.J. Harris (Transferred to South Florida) - Played in 11 games this season as a reserve and recorded 32 tackles, 3 tackles for loss and 2 fumble recoveries.

LB: Travell Johnson (Transferred to La-Monroe) - Recorded only 2 tackles in 9 games this season.

LB: Devin Richardson (Transferred to Washington State) - Was fourth on the team in tackles with 62, while finishing with 2.5 tackles for loss, a sack and a forced fumble.

DB: JD Coffey (Transferred to San Diego State) - Played in 10 games off the bench with one start, and played on special teams. Recorded 12 tackles (10 solo) and one pass breakup.

DB: Jamier Johnson (Transferred to Indiana) - Played in only 4 games and recorded only 5 tackles.

P: Isaac Pearson (Transferred to SMU) - Isn't listed on the SMU roster and didn't play this season.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first 9 guys on this list I remember.

The last 6, I wouldn't have been able to remember if you had given me a year....or longer (assuming I could not look at a roster)
Not even Richardson?

The main difference between football and basketball at Texas is the fans will eventually riot over an average to below average football coach, but with basketball most just resign themselves to accept it and just take a wake me when we matter again approach. We may be in the early stages of a long nap.
wwe wrestling GIF

How is that still possible?
Good NIL deals make it so that it's not a big deal.
Wow. I didn’t know that. Surprised Sark hasn’t given him one at least psychologically speaking. But the NIL angle is one I didn’t think about as an alternative solution, especially for such an important piece of the program.

Wow. I didn’t know that. Surprised Sark hasn’t given him one at least psychologically speaking. But the NIL angle is one I didn’t think about as an alternative solution, especially for such an important piece of the program.
Not sure we ever truly need to see a scholarship player ever get bumped up again unless you've just got free numbers you can't use. The problem with that is you can't taken away once you've given them out.

That Top10 list was epic, until I got to #1 - ultimate troll job @Ketchum

Loved 2-5 - hard to argue against any of those.

The list really makes you think about all of the great shows of your life
At 60 years old I have no way of narrowing down to 10. Impossible for mr
Some of my favorites that I’m not sure were mentioned
The Rockford Files
The Beverly Hillbillies
Happy Days
Batman the tv skow
Gillian’s Island
Hogans Heroes
The Jetsons
Forgot about Rockford Files. Used to watch that and The Wild Wild West with my dad all the time. Good stuff.

Reactions: Hump34
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT