ADVERTISEMENT

***Offical CWS Thread of Redemption and Ass Whip***

The lightning rule is the issue. Some long-ass amount of time has to pass after the most recent lightning strike that isn’t some long-ass enough distance away.

Anyway, almost there.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
JFC. Based juiced with one out, and we come away with nothing.

Alright, Pierce. Hope someone reconnected your brain stem.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
Ballgame. See you guys tomorrow. Whatever happens Vandy has a major advantage not having to throw any arms tomorrow.

Hey @BringBackRoyal do you remember the TX/MO game in '96? That game was delayed a few hours because of thunderstorms. That was our first Big XII game, and our first game with a new grass field. Were the gods above testing us for being in the Big XII were they testing to see if our new grass field could hold up? 😅

If I'm NC state, I'm burning down the fvcking hotel and sending the rebuild bill to the NCAA and the CDC. Those boys got so fvcked in this deal. And Vandy is basically being handed the title. Fvck the Wu Flu and those that propagated this crap.
There won’t be a bill at all. The property owners will just have to suck it up, because burning down buildings is nothing more than a peaceful protest. Just ask CNN, MSNBC, that crusty c*nt Nazi Pelosi, and the rest of the lunatic left.

There won’t be a bill at all. The property owners will just have to suck it up, because burning down buildings is nothing more than a peaceful protest. Just ask CNN, MSNBC, that crusty c*nt Nazi Pelosi, and the rest of the lunatic left.
In Clob’s case - as a conservative voice - this will be deemed an insurrection. Worst insurrection since the civil war. He will be arrested by the FBI and held in solitary confinement never to be heard from again. No due process rights.
MSDNC will be broadcasting video of the damage over and over again to “prove” that conservatives are the greatest evil this country faces.
Burnt out buildings/cities are only deemed peaceful protests if govt dependants and those that twerk on ambulances are the perpetrators.

Last edited:
Was our wrong for Omaha county to do what they did? Certainly.

Is this unfair to NCS? Yes

Would I have been upset if they had done this to Mississippi State? Hell no I'd have been glad no boo hoo from me. 😃

It’s about being fair….no matter who wins now it’s tainted in my opinion.

Like I said, some crazy asshole is on a covid power trip and is flushing millions down the toilet for a lot of people. This is going to get ugly fast. This is going to cost Omaha the CWS. It's going to be moved. The rain delays are a big enough ass whip. It's going to go to a place like the Rangers or Astros stadium that has a roof. Omaha is not all that accessible by passenger jet.

Last edited:
Like I said, some crazy asshole is on a covid power trip and is flushing millions down the toilet for a lot of people. This is going to get ugly fast. This is going to cost Omaha the CWS. It's going to be moved. The rain delays are a big enough ass whip. It's going to go to a place like the Rangers or Astros stadium that has a roof. Omaha is not all that accessible by passenger jet.

It will not be moving from Omaha in our lifetimes

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT