ADVERTISEMENT

***Offical CWS Thread of Redemption and Ass Whip***

That’s the problem. They’re not playing at all. They were forced to forfeit to Vandy. Gifting Vandy the finals and a completely rested staff.
Really tragic decision … for an outdoor sport. I just don’t understand this one.

Great AB by Cam, then we go right back to looking like clueless idiots.

Btw, this announcer don’t need to eat for weeks Thanks to all the Mississippi State jizz he’s swallowed.

Like I said, some crazy asshole is on a covid power trip and is flushing millions down the toilet for a lot of people. This is going to get ugly fast. This is going to cost Omaha the CWS. It's going to be moved. The rain delays are a big enough ass whip. It's going to go to a place like the Rangers or Astros stadium that has a roof. Omaha is not all that accessible by passenger jet.

I disagree 100% with the NCAA's decision to screw NC State with the Covid nonsense. However, the CWS isn't going to be moved from Omaha.

Do you guys realize how close I just was to having 2 of my 3 HR predictions happen a day late? Lol

Reactions: freeper
Is anybody else going to address the fact that one of the Mississippi state players names is "Cumbest"?

Reactions: Metcalf #2
Well this not looking good folks. We needed that run right there. Even if we stop them now, they have the pitching advantage the longer the game goes.

God only listens to me when I hit my thumb with a hammer. Then, I'm the ass hole.
You'd think that the Almighty would favor the noble and virtuous Longhorns over this team full of jeeters....

loosing that game one really put us behind the 8 ball with our pitching putting in a bunch of innings. i think the last couple games we were let down a bit by coaching but im super proud of our guys. They fought hard all the way to the end. looking forward to next season.

Reactions: horn wild
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT