ADVERTISEMENT

****Offical Texas Baseball Thread****

We take the first game of the series 7-5 against okie light. Baseball's is a weird game. Anyone can beat anyone. They are ranked #13. Even #1 aggy lost last night. We’re hanging in there.

In the words of my late father, an accomplished college baseball player, coach and lifelong lover of the sport, after witnessing his beloved Arkansas Razorbacks lose the CWS Final on a dropped foul ball that would’ve clenched it……

“Welp, that’s baseball.”

In the words of my late father, an accomplished college baseball player, coach and lifelong lover of the sport, after witnessing his beloved Arkansas Razorbacks lose the CWS Final on a dropped foul ball that would’ve clenched it……

“Welp, that’s baseball.”
I remember that....that was brutal.

Reactions: HornDrummer
The boys won again last night, versus UCF. They just keep hanging around. Some have them either a 2 or 3 seed in the tourney.

Reactions: westx
Up 5-0 in the 5th against UCF today after winning the first game and losing the 2nd game yesterday. Keep winning series.

Reactions: westx
Up 5-0 in the 5th against UCF today after winning the first game and losing the 2nd game yesterday. Keep winning series.
Won the series. Unreal. Kansas is next week. Then the Big 12 tourney. We have a NASTY habit of losing the 1st game of a series and then winning the next 2. That sh!t will get you in trouble in the tourney.

Won the series. Unreal. Kansas is next week. Then the Big 12 tourney. We have a NASTY habit of losing the 1st game of a series and then winning the next 2. That sh!t will get you in trouble in the tourney.
It’ll also keep Pierce around. I’m not sure that’s a good thing.

How the fvck do we win EVERY SERIES in the conference except the one against BYU?

Explain that to me like I'm 5...
I can’t decide if we’re better than I think we are or if the conference is just weak this year.
I guess we’ll find out in the tournament.

I can’t decide if we’re better than I think we are or if the conference is just weak this year.
I guess we’ll find out in the tournament.
We are going to fvck around and host, then get dropped at home.

Well, we complete the sweep today and clinch 2nd place in the conference and the 2nd seed for the conference tournament.

Correction: we are the 3rd seed and get tech Thursday.
AWESOME!!! We finished in 3rd place in the Big 12!!! HELL YEA!!!
Said no Longhorn fan EVER!!!

But on the positive side, we probably performed just well enough for Pierce to keep his job. That positively SUCKS!

AWESOME!!! We finished in 3rd place in the Big 12!!! HELL YEA!!!
Said no Longhorn fan EVER!!!

But on the positive side, we probably performed just well enough for Pierce to keep his job. That positively SUCKS!
I was listening to somebody (I think Ketch/Chad on youtube show) and they were talking about how maybe it is a good thing to aviod a transition right before competing in the toughest baseball conference in the SEC. Next year we’ll see if he competes day in day out in a tougher conference and the rest will take care of itself. Made sense to me

I was listening to somebody (I think Ketch/Chad on youtube show) and they were talking about how maybe it is a good thing to aviod a transition right before competing in the toughest baseball conference in the SEC. Next year we’ll see if he competes day in day out in a tougher conference and the rest will take care of itself. Made sense to me

Oh they going to laugh at us next year......smh

Well if that bracket is true, CDC and the Big Cigars won’t have to wait to see how Pierce does against the SEC. If we end up facing Arkansas, that could get REALLY ugly. The only worse draw for us to take an ass whipping would be at aggy.

Well if that bracket is true, CDC and the Big Cigars won’t have to wait to see how Pierce does against the SEC. If we end up facing Arkansas, that could get REALLY ugly. The only worse draw for us to take an ass whipping would be at aggy.
Have you seen our road record?

We are pretty dangerous on the road. (Ironically)

Yes. We'll need to be dangerous on the road--because we have some really good teams we're facing-on the road.

Have you seen our road record?

We are pretty dangerous on the road. (Ironically)
Yes and that’s what I was referring to in a previous post. I can’t tell if we’re better than I think we are or if the Big 12 is just baby poop bad this year.
I do know when I watch us and then watch teams like Arkansas and aggy, the talent level is noticeably different.

Yes and that’s what I was referring to in a previous post. I can’t tell if we’re better than I think we are or if the Big 12 is just baby poop bad this year.
I do know when I watch us and then watch teams like Arkansas and aggy, the talent level is noticeably different.

Lsu is a low seed and rocked Kentucky, while Vandy spanked the number 1 seed 13-4 and we going into that sh!+ next year.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT