ADVERTISEMENT

****Offical Texas Baseball Thread****

Texas with runners on the corners 1 out- sh!t the bed.

1-0 bottom of 2.

Aggy pitcher is rolling now.

Bottom 4- 9 straight pitches, 9 straight strikes.

Our hitters couldn't hit him if he were throwing beach balls and we were swinging boat paddles.

They put up a good fight. Texas will beat UL fairly easy and lose to the ags in finals

They put up a good fight. Texas will beat UL fairly easy and lose to the ags in finals

Put up a good fight leaving someone on base the winning run to be exact and then you have a senior 3rd baseman looking like he has never played baseball in his life and didn't even try to attack the ball fair or foul just get the ball and the out and let it play from there the ump will tell him.....

We beat ourselves. Two throwing errors by our SS, error by the third baseman and a passed ball. Didn’t deserve to win that game, props to A&M for playing it clean.

We beat ourselves. Two throwing errors by our SS, error by the third baseman and a passed ball. Didn’t deserve to win that game, props to A&M for playing it clean.
You were dead on the other day when you said aggy would be tight. When your outmatched from a talent standpoint, you have to play clean to have a chance and we didn't do that. It's a shame because LBJ gave us a chance to steal that one and really put some pressure on aggy. Instead, that game might have been what they needed to snap them out of their funk.

I wasn’t asking for answers. I was suggesting options.
I did pitch at one time in a men’s 30 and above league in the ‘90’s! Passed out and carried off the field of St. Edward’s after pitching in a double header in August 100 degree heat. That wasn’t fun.

Horns run is over. Can we say goodbye to Pierce?

The only question now is Pierece back.? Idk he might of done just enough to hang on

I did pitch at one time in a men’s 30 and above league in the ‘90’s! Passed out and carried off the field of St. Edward’s after pitching in a double header in August 100 degree heat. That wasn’t fun.

Horns run is over. Can we say goodbye to Pierce?
From your lips to Del Conte’s ears….

• Haha
Reactions: RoboCocks21
The only question now is Pierece back.? Idk he might of done just enough to hang on
If 3rd place in the Big 12 on a down year and getting bounced by UL is enough, we need a new AD. This is TEXAS!! We’ve been to HALF of the College World Series. 50%. I can’t be satisfied with “playing aggy close”…..

I’d make a run at FSU’s coach. I don’t know if they could get him but dude has won at Notre Dame. Took him just two years to turn FSU around.

Deggs is a good guy. He recruited my oldest son when he was at Sam Houston. Really high baseball IQ.

If 3rd place in the Big 12 on a down year and getting bounced by UL is enough, we need a new AD. This is TEXAS!! We’ve been to HALF of the College World Series. 50%. I can’t be satisfied with “playing aggy close”…..
This isn’t necsssrly directed at you but can we stop with the “we need a new AD if blank doesn’t happen” stuff

Back to back national titles in volleyball
Made the playoff in football
National title in swimming
Women’s basketball had an elite 8 run
Softball is 3 wins away from the national title.

We have the right man leading the athletic department lol

I like DC. I think he’s a home run. My point was more philosophical than literal. Basically what I’m saying is we have to expect exceptionalism in every program. Especially the ones we’ve been exceptional at in the past. If we’re not doing that, we need another guy at the top.

Reactions: diadevic
We still have our day 3 starter and Whitehead if I am not mistaken (I wasn't crazy I was going to post this but didn't press send)
Robococks? Oldmanastro?

My guess for today was going to be Whitehead and he did start today and held up pretty well. Texas bats just went soft today like last night took everything out of then smh....

I’d make a run at FSU’s coach. I don’t know if they could get him but dude has won at Notre Dame. Took him just two years to turn FSU around.

It's crazy to say there are a few first year head coaches that had their team in the playoffs and putting up fights in their regionals. Example Wofford.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT