ADVERTISEMENT

****Offical Texas Baseball Thread****

Out hit tech again today but again lose in extra innings in walk off fashion.

You mean in grand slam fashion! Duplantier I have said it more than once he shouldn't pitch anymore! Once again two outs in the inning....if we make it to Omaha I will be surprised and that would mean we fix our bullpen issues....but till then......

This team blows. It starts with Pierce. He a milk toast small hat wearing stooge. The only reason this team brings in players is Tulo. When he's gone, this team tanks.

Reactions: RoboCocks21
You mean in grand slam fashion! Duplantier I have said it more than once he shouldn't pitch anymore! Once again two outs in the inning....if we make it to Omaha I will be surprised and that would mean we fix our bullpen issues....but till then......

He’s gonna have to pitch. And he’s gonna have to be better. Baseball is already hamstrung with the bullshit schollie limits.

We lost multiple series last year and even got swept once and still made Omaha.

Holy shit. Baseball is a different animal. It’s a long season. Barely halfway yet.

This team blows. It starts with Pierce. He a milk toast small hat wearing stooge. The only reason this team brings in players is Tulo. When he's gone, this team tanks.

Why do you watch sports? Lol. We all bitch, but I can’t remember the last time I saw you post something you were happy about. Damnit 23, have a crown and Coke and chill for a bit my man! Haha

He’s gonna have to pitch. And he’s gonna have to be better. Baseball is already hamstrung with the bullshit schollie limits.

We lost multiple series last year and even got swept once and still made Omaha.

Holy shit. Baseball is a different animal. It’s a long season. Barely halfway yet.

You understand he has given up 3 grand slams this season that have hurt us? If this was the MLB he would be sent down for reassignment and might never see him again. But in college you have to keep throwing him and wish for the best....but him and Daniel Blair could never pitch for us again and I would be fine with that. You do understand our bullpen was nothing like last years right? Ivan has been carrying us if you haven't noticed that either.

My question is, where is Ace Whitehead? Has he seen the mound or the field yet this year? He's a freshman, but a very talented kid.

You understand he has given up 3 grand slams this season that have hurt us? If this was the MLB he would be sent down for reassignment and might never see him again. But in college you have to keep throwing him and wish for the best....but him and Daniel Blair could never pitch for us again and I would be fine with that. You do understand our bullpen was nothing like last years right? Ivan has been carrying us if you haven't noticed that either.

Yes. I do. I understand baseball pretty well. Played. Coached. Scouted.

Baseball is a funny/cruel game sometimes. I think this team is good offensively just gotta keep getting better with the arms.

Tennessee just swept the number 1 team and their only loss is to us.....we have out hit Tech all weekend but our bullpen....I know we are the better team

Tennessee just swept the number 1 team and their only loss is to us.....we have out hit Tech all weekend but our bullpen....I know we are the better team

Agree. I can't think of a worse way to lose the first two games of the Tech series, both in extra innings (stealing home and grand slam). Texas could have easily went 3-0 this weekend. They tore the cover off of the baseball. The goal is to win every series.

Reactions: RoboCocks21
I've got a friend who wants to watch the game tonight. Her provider doesn't offer LHN. Anyone know of a way to watch the game? If so, please share. Thanks, and Hook'em! 🤘

Fags 1st pitcher makes it 17 pitches, lol. Not that ours is better but he made it to the 2nd inning.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT