ADVERTISEMENT

****Offical Texas Baseball Thread****

Something is off with this team. I thought that this team had that "it" factor and was better than last year's team, which was really good. They are regressing. It's sad than an inferior a&m team has beat Texas in consecutive years.

Reactions: RoboCocks21
Something is off with this team. I thought that this team had that "it" factor and was better than last year's team, which was really good. They are regressing. It's sad than an inferior a&m team has beat Texas in consecutive years.
Pierce sucks

We throw way too many fastballs. Guess we can’t throw curves or change ups for strikes.

Pitching was the strength of this team. Now it's the weakness. This team is massively overrated and underachieves. It's going to be a long season.

Pitching has def gone into the shitter.

We have had above avg pitching for so long and begged for above avg hitting.
Now that the hitting is above avg, we are begging for good pitching.

Could you imagine last years rotation with this years bats?

Pitching has def gone into the shitter.

We have had above avg pitching for so long and begged for above avg hitting.
Now that the hitting is above avg, we are begging for good pitching.

Could you imagine last years rotation with this years bats?

Pitchers go in slumps too. These are talented arms that for some reason just can't command their stuff. It's 50% feel, 50% mental. I would imagine they're trying to be too "fine" with their pitches.

It'll work itself out!

Pierce is constantly leaving men on base. I need to look up the stat.... It's bad. He also doesn't have a good track record with pitching. He's replaced one pitching coach already. We should make Tulo the HC and let him bring in some MLB guys.

Pierce is constantly leaving men on base. I need to look up the stat.... It's bad. He also doesn't have a good track record with pitching. He's replaced one pitching coach already. We should make Tulo the HC and let him bring in some MLB guys.
I would love to see that stat cause when we were in SC two innings in a row we had them juiced and couldn't scratch a run.....matter of fact they were even saying in broadcast last night we are not good with runners in scoring positions.

Texas/OU tonight at Globe Life Stadium in Arlington at 6:30PM. The game will be televised on SOONERSPORTS.TV

Anyone know if you have to have a subscription to watch, or a way to watch the game without having to pay? Saturday's game is on ESPN2 and Sunday's game is on ESPN.

Texas/OU tonight at Globe Life Stadium in Arlington at 6:30PM. The game will be televised on SOONERSPORTS.TV

Anyone know if you have to have a subscription to watch, or a way to watch the game without having to pay? Saturday's game is on ESPN2 and Sunday's game is on ESPN.
I'll be there no need to watch on tv

You mean even the baseball games are played in Dallas?

😂

LFG!

277516021_10158991512334677_308404580456528656_n.jpg

Reactions: westx and freeper
Any of you that went or watched on tv….how was the crowd, percent for each school?

Nice dinger in the top of the 7th to take a 1-0 lead. Hits for both teams has been sparse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT