ADVERTISEMENT

****Offical Texas Baseball Thread****

But how many runs would we have given up if that hack Woody Williams (a career pitcher and MLB pitching coach) was still in charge????

who cares..we still gave up 11 fking runs
Sarcasm. Pointing out the obvious fact that last year when we had a real pitching coach, shockingly we had a pretty good pitching staff. This is a lot like when the bats improved dramatically after the original Tulo hire, he was let go the next season.

Sarcasm. Pointing out the obvious fact that last year when we had a real pitching coach, shockingly we had a pretty good pitching staff. This is a lot like when the bats improved dramatically after the original Tulo hire, he was let go the next season.
Fair fair

I didn't realize this but--- Texas has played only 3 conference series thus far-
Tech
Baylor
K st

And won each of them 2-1.
Clob, you jinxed them. We lost our first conference series of the season to byu yesterday. It was a Thur-Sat series because BYU doesn’t play on Sundays.

We have lost a pitcher Grant Fontenot, he has left the program mid season. Wtf is going on with this team!
Pierce can't change with the times. Until the Big Cigars realize that MLB money is greater than NIL money- and the transfer portal has to be raided- we could be stuck in the middle of the SEC.

Reactions: RoboCocks21
Pierce can't change with the times. Until the Big Cigars realize that MLB money is greater than NIL money- and the transfer portal has to be raided- we could be stuck in the middle of the SEC.
Pierce also had to come to the conclusion that he is not and has never been a good pitching coach. That’s honestly a bigger issue than the transfer portal.

with our legacy and pockets, there’s absolutely no reason to SUCK in baseball. Clob’s right. The Cigars have to get involved. I’m guessing most of them more or less took baseball for granted. I mean we’ve been to half the CWS. It’s almost expected.
Missing the post season should embarrass the money guys enough to get them focused.

Reactions: freeper
with our legacy and pockets, there’s absolutely no reason to SUCK in baseball. Clob’s right. The Cigars have to get involved. I’m guessing most of them more or less took baseball for granted. I mean we’ve been to half the CWS. It’s almost expected.
Missing the post season should embarrass the money guys enough to get them focused.
Yeah I think the athletic department has so many other problems over the last decade that CDC and the money guys haven’t really focused on baseball. Now everythijg else is rolling. I expect baseball will get some scrutiny

Texas just picked up a commitment out of the portal from Indiana state forward Jayson Kent. Dude is a really good player a little Disu like with his game.

They also released incoming freshman cam Scott from his letter of intent. I imagine kid realized with Tre Johnson coming in go and Rodney Terry looking at transfer guards as well there weren’t going to be as many mins as he wanted.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT