ADVERTISEMENT

****Offical Texas Baseball Thread****

Again, read into it what you want but no player that has played for him has come with him and no pitcher that pitched for Weimer went with him. Only players that don’t know him flipped. Read into it what you will. That is pretty telling though considering most coaches have players that go with them.
He's an ass, so what?

Again, read into it what you want but no player that has played for him has come with him and no pitcher that pitched for Weimer went with him. Only players that don’t know him flipped. Read into it what you will. That is pretty telling though considering most coaches have players that go with them.

Some probably wanted to come but were not academically eligible to get into Texas.

Reactions: Oldmanastro
What's with the aggys whining? According to their rumors, Schloss had burner phones used to recruit aggy and other players to Texas before their season was over. If true, then he had let the aggy players know that he was leaving for Texas, long before it was announced. Plus, they got their players coming back and say they love Early more.
So instead of throwing shade at Texas, they should be appreciative and happy.
Poor aggys, so conflicted.
🤘🏻

Early was the big brother to the players who listened to their complaints. Let's see how that works when he's the head coach. I have a feeling the relationships will not be the same anymore.

Reactions: Etlonghorn
Or maybe it was easier to stay where they were with their teammates and take the pay raise, but whatever. They made it to the championship game so it wasn't like it was a dysfunctional cluster and they all hated being there.

Schloss is an ass. Always has been. I've got a little cousin that played for him at TCU... he's an ass. BUT--- he's a helluva baseball coach. Some folks thought Nick Saban was an ass-- you think Bama fans cared? I don't.
College isn't about "cranking out students and athletes" anymore.

So fvck it- let's win.

Schloss is an ass. Always has been. I've got a little cousin that played for him at TCU... he's an ass. BUT--- he's a helluva baseball coach. Some folks thought Nick Saban was an ass-- you think Bama fans cared? I don't.
College isn't about "cranking out students and athletes" anymore.

So fvck it- let's win.
Augie was one of the biggest asses. See locker room ass chewing videos. Winner. Vitelo is an ass, especially against umpires on the field. Winner. Saban, biggest ass of all. Winner. I'm seeing a recurring theme here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT