ADVERTISEMENT

Official CWS Thread

Under every piggy sock is a turd. Just happens to be the pigs favorite diet.

Hey pig, we don't like you. It's time to leave like you left in '92 and don't come back. Just because some of our older alumni like some of you, does not mean the younger generations do.... Don't let the door hit you on the ass.

Btw, it would be respectful to take a peak at the record books before you come over here bumping your stupid gums. That's right, we own you in everything......
I have no interest in looking at the record books, but I do have interest in hearing a factual response to the multiple ridiculous and laughable comments made by some of the Longhorn Fans here.

Since your immediate requests to "ban" me, or to "take out the trash" didn't seem to resonate favorably with the moderators here, it would probably be best for you just to ignore my posts and not read anything associated from me, or an opposing fan with a different point of view, because at this point, I will come and go as I please.

Here's a statistic for you:
Arkansas college world series appearances--9.
University of Texas National baseball champions and runner ups-- 12.

So basically, we've got more 1st and 2nd place finishes than you have total appearances in Omaha. You're basing arkansas baseball results on a small sample size (this year), I based my opinion on the same thing, a small sample size. But if you'd like to look at larger sample sizes, please, let's do.

You're a "decent" program that's had small success since 1979, you have no titles of significance, one runner up finish, and you were gifted the worst pitching performance of our aces season. You do not intimidate me, our program, or the legacy of Texas baseball. You're a dilettante (Webster's not Random House) compared to Texas yet not the prima Donna mountebank that aggy is......... so congrats, you've got that going for you. And though you may feel as though, this season, with regard to baseball, you're Moses parting our Red Sea.... but you're wrong. We are the dude that lit the burning bush........ But you can call us "Mr. I am".
That may be one of the most insignificant, ridiculous rants that I have ever read, but thank you for the laugh first thing this morning.

Again, we were not "gifted" the worst pitching performance from your "aces" all season. Your #1 and #2 pitchers numbers aren't favorably comparable to the multiple "aces" that the Hogs have solidly knocked around all season. It happens regularly, pitchers get shell shocked and start trying to make perfect pitches to prevent a giving up a big hit that would blow the game open, and it just fell apart. Heck, our "ace" only threw 81 pitches or so and didn't have anything close to his best stuff and was pulled after 5 innings and giving up 2 runs.

Predictably, I am still waiting on your answer to the USM/ARK/OM question that I asked earlier, since you are the one that likes to use common opponents as a measuring stick.

Last edited:
Reactions: cfcjr50
No thanks, but thank you for adding so much to the conversation.

You're stupid. The record books clearly show the inferiority of your pot hole ridden inbred state. You win one game and you're over here thumping your little sizzle chest, lol.

Head to Head:

Football 56-22, you're our bitch.
Baseball 74-33, you're not even worth bending over.
Basketball 87-67, you win one but it's somewhat close.
Track and Field: Texas SWC championships 45 ; pork chop 8

I'd include swimming and diving but swimming pools in arkie are "far and few between". The only time pigs hit the water is in the mud fighting for aunt frannies latest bowel movement.

You're stupid. The record books clearly show the inferiority of your pot hole ridden inbred state. You win one game and you're over here thumping your little sizzle chest, lol.

Head to Head:

I'd include swimming and diving but swimming pools in arkie are "far and few between". The only time pigs hit the water is in the mud fighting for aunt frannies latest bowel movement.
This is a topic that was started by one of your fans about the CWS this season, not historical results. I find it laughable that when challenged on ridiculous comments about current situations, you and some of your fans cleverly resorted to past records and specifically targeted numbers to comfort yourselves.

Last edited:
Yes Sir, Texas A&M has definitely had our number in football recently, just as many other teams have, but just in case you've forgotten, Kansas 24 - Texas 21.
This has to be among the most pathetic sports-related posts of all time.

You're essentially saying, "Yes, we Razorbacks suck, but let me look up an embarrassing loss you once had to someone else, and that helps me feel better that we suck."

This is a topic that was started by one of your fans about the CWS this season, not historical results. I find it laughable that when challenged on ridiculous comments about current situations, you and some of your fans cleverly resorted to past records and specifically targeted numbers to comfort yourselves.

=)roll

Now, you want me to look up your stats in the $ec $ec $ec....... I'll embarrass you even more.

This has to be among the most pathetic sports-related posts of all time.

You're essentially saying, "Yes, we Razorbacks suck, but let me look up an embarrassing loss you once had to someone else, and that helps me feel better that we suck."
Trust me, I don't need anything from the Longhorns to make me feel better. This was just a simple reminder to the individual that mentioned our struggles with A&M, that the Longhorns have been struggling as well.

Whatever you need to do to make you feel better.

I'll never understand why people troll opponents boards looking for some reason to be offended. Let me give you some advice. Stick to your board. If someone over here says something you don't like, so what. There is no need to come over here and correct our "thinking". You beat us in the college world series tourny.... ok, it's over and you won, congrats. Now go home.

Last edited:
I have no interest in looking at the record books, but I do have interest in hearing a factual response to the multiple ridiculous and laughable comments made by some of the Longhorn Fans here.

Since your immediate requests to "ban" me, or to "take out the trash" didn't seem to resonate favorably with the moderators here, it would probably be best for you just to ignore my posts and not read anything associated from me, or an opposing fan with a different point of view, because at this point, I will come and go as I please.

Where were you before the CWS? Seems to me, the only reason that you're here is to flap your gums and rub it in peoples faces that Arky beat Texas this year. What kind of reaction did you expect on a Longhorn board with your tone? If you want to have some respectful, meaningful conversation, fine, but remember where you're posting at. I've had enough of your act. Either stop with the antagonistic posts, or you won't be posting here much longer.

Reactions: horn wild
Where were you before the CWS? Seems to me, the only reason that you're here is to flap your gums and rub it in peoples faces that Arky beat Texas this year. What kind of reaction did you expect on a Longhorn board with your tone? If you want to have some respectful, meaningful conversation, fine, but remember where you're posting at. I've had enough of your act. Either stop with the antagonistic posts, or you won't be posting here much longer.
LonghornMm,

I was here on game day between the Hogs/Horns, and was immediately welcomed with the same tired, expected comments such as, go eat what pigs eat, go sleep with your family, etc.

My tone is a simply a rebuttle tone to comments originating from your fans regarding the state of Arkansas, (not Arky) it's fans and teams.

You are a moderator and can do whatever you want, but if you read every exhange here in this topic and still expect for me to just roll over and not debate unsubstantiated comments, that is entirely your choice.

Have a good day.

Your like a 2 yr old! And you know you wouldn’t be here if y’all lost!!!
Sure I would, and if somehow we meet again and you win, I would be here as well. I am not intimidated by spirited debate or discussion, or someone who runs to a safe room if things don't go my way.

Sure I would, and if somehow we meet again and you win, I would be here as well. I am not intimidated by spirited debate or discussion, or someone who runs to a safe room if things don't go my way.

Then why are you wearing a sock?

Then why are you wearing a sock?
I am not wearing a sock, remember, I am from Arkansas where most of us are such hillbillies, we don't even own or wear shoes, much less socks!

Just trying to lighten it up a little, this board is entirely too tense. Relax, take it easy, have some fun, and enjoy the games today.

Obvious passive aggressive troll is obvious.
Clob94,

I see that you can quickly respond to what you consider passive aggressive troll comments, but you cleverly refuse to respond to any of the questions that I ask regarding your unsubstantiated comments. Surprisingly, I am still waiting on a response to the USM/ARK/OM question that I asked last night.

That's okay, since this is a CWS Thread, lets just forget about all of that and try this, predict the outcome of today's bracket two games, I will go first.

Florida: 7
Texas: 4

Arkansas: 9
Texas Tech: 8

Last edited:
I remember when Nolan Richardson left the bench in disgust with the officiating during a basketball game to sit in the stands, and returned after Hogs made a late run to force overtime.
Not to change the subject but ----- this was when I completely lost respect for Coach Richardson. He had Penders' number over the years, and waxed him a fair number of times (including an Elite 8 game in Dallas with President Clinton and myself in attendance). But this particular game - it was all coming together for the Horns in Austin, and Richardson couldn't handle it - he did not want to shake Penders hand after getting beaten. A complete lack of sportsmanship to leave the game before it ended. Then the Hogs made a spectacular comeback to force overtime, and, surprise, now that he might not have to shake the hand of Penders in defeat, Richardson reappears from the locker room, suddenly unconcerned about the "poor" officiating. Completely classless. Made me wonder if he was any good in the first place, because the players played harder once he left the court.

Reactions: HornDrummer

I'm so confused. Have you been on this board before? It says Joined in 2002 but all your posts (28) are on this thread only.

Reactions: diadevic
Not to change the subject but ----- this was when I completely lost respect for Coach Richardson. He had Penders' number over the years, and waxed him a fair number of times (including an Elite 8 game in Dallas with President Clinton and myself in attendance). But this particular game - it was all coming together for the Horns in Austin, and Richardson couldn't handle it - he did not want to shake Penders hand after getting beaten. A complete lack of sportsmanship to leave the game before it ended. Then the Hogs made a spectacular comeback to force overtime, and, surprise, now that he might not have to shake the hand of Penders in defeat, Richardson reappears from the locker room, suddenly unconcerned about the "poor" officiating. Completely classless. Made me wonder if he was any good in the first place, because the players played harder once he left the court.
Your memory is better than mine, and I don't even remember who actually ended up winning the game. I also don't remember what the issue was with the officiating, About the only thing I remember is on on that day, he was fed up for whatever reason and went into the stands, and the Hogs made a big comeback. Nolan definitely had a chip on his shoulder at times, but I didn't realize him and Penders had a history of bad blood. At any rate, I appreciate hard nosed play and trying to beat your opponents into submission within the rules, but I won't ever condone poor sportsmanship.

I'm so confused. Have you been on this board before? It says Joined in 2002 but all your posts (28) are on this thread only.

Probably when he joined Rivals in general, but had to run over here to flap his gums AFTER Arky beat Texas, not before. :rolleyes:

He'll disappear soon after the CWS, if not before.

Fair question, and to the best of my knowledge, post numbers don't carry over from board to board. Additionally, I when registered this account many years ago, Rivals has went through many updates and changes and although user names and passwords have always remained the same, historical data appears to get wiped away at times. I actually don't know how it all works.

Probably when he joined Rivals in general, but had to run over here to flap his gums AFTER Arky beat Texas, not before. :rolleyes:

He'll disappear soon after the CWS, if not before.
I got here shortly after the beginning of the game, and started discussing the Hogs / Horns on or about the beginning rain delay, and I will stay until the end of our season or yours. I didn't come here to bash the Longhorns, I have better things to do than that, but I will take the time to discuss the games, or to defend the Hogs, whichever it may be.

Oh by the way, I see that we open the Basketball Season at Fort Bliss against each other on November 9, 2018. I think we lost nine players due to graduation and transfers, so we will be bringing almost a completely different team from the 2017 season.

Lying coward. You only showed up after your team was in good shape and you felt confident enough it wouldn't blow up in your face. Had Texas held the lead, you never would've posted here.

Keep in mind, this series isn't over, and it could still blow up in your face like your squirter sister. At which point of course you will disappear.

Lying coward. You only showed up after your team was in good shape and you felt confident enough it wouldn't blow up in your face. Had Texas held the lead, you never would've posted here.

Keep in mind, this series isn't over, and it could still blow up in your face like your squirter sister. At which point of course you will disappear.
Hello Metcalf, see post number 48, I am still waiting.

Head to Head:

Probably no one from the dark side here to read my comments, as you're likely too engrossed in the second baseball lesson you're receiving in Omaha from an SEC school right now . . . (on second thought, most smart fans . .. and that's an oxymoron for you Horns . . . have probably bailed on the game by now).

If and when you DO read this, I'm sure the first wail will be to call me a coward for coming over only after we had beaten you to gloat, etc. And you'd be wrong. I didn't come to gloat; I just came to read the melt-down and get a good laugh.

But after reading some of your trash, I'm not going to troll . . .but I WILL set you straight on a couple of things.

For you to compare the UT Track program, in ANY way, to Arkansas' in a manner other than groveling and admitting shame over Texas' inadequacy in that area is nothing short of criminally insane. Ha ha ha . . . "Track and Field . . . .Texas 45 SWC Championships, Pork chop 8". Well, where do I begin? First off, I don't know, AND I DON'T CARE how many SWC Track championships that UT has. But I do know that Arkansas Track is arguably THE most dominant program inn all of college football sports. And we won 38 SWC Track Championships: 23 in Cross Country, 12 Indoor and 8 Outdoor. After that, in the 26 years we've been in the SEC, which is much more competitive top to bottom than either the SWC was or the Big 12 is, we've notched another 15 in Cross Country, 22 Indoors and 13 Outdoors. So, your count is a LITTLE off . . .

But that's nothing really. How many National Championships do you have in Track, Longhorn? Any (not talking about your women - Men's titles only, please)? Well, we've got 41. That's right, 41 Natty's in Men's Track, ALL earned since 1972. If there is a more dominant stretch in any sport over a 45 year period, I'd like to hear about it.

You've lost all credibility, 2300 feces. You wail and name call, but the bottom line is that you're a whinny bitch who can't stand a little ribbing when it's not the Horns turn to win.

Well, looky there. Looks like Florida just got done dispatching the Horns from their short stay in Omaha. Guess you guys will be back here soon and salve your disappointment by calling us names again.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT