ADVERTISEMENT

Official CWS Thread

Of all the idiocracies Piggies & Aggies ever did was to leave this conference. Once it got just alittle (hot) for them here they had to turn tail & run away to the $EC. Now they are just a bunch or wannabes & also rans.
The only way they can regain any respect & credibility again is to come back to our conference, their real home.
Once they come back to this conference they will regain so much respect & cred again that you will even lift the ban on all of the trolls that you ran off here:)

tenor.gif

I just...... I just don't have the words! You're level of awesome-ness encompasses a stratospheric Mecca that I truly wish to partake. Seriously, it is imperative that we hang out. I will send a freaking charter jet to pick you up for the express purpose of:

Getting you plastered so's that I can all your awesome takes.

Seeing exactly what you bring in your "fanny pack". Is this weed that has a 90% rating? I only ask because, I'm not into weed, but I am into an anomaly of paradox such as yourself. And to reach those ionospheric heights, you'd have had to been on some great swag.

Let's do this.

Of all the idiocracies Piggies & Aggies ever did was to leave this conference. Once it got just alittle (hot) for them here they had to turn tail & run away to the $EC. Now they are just a bunch or wannabes & also rans.
The only way they can regain any respect & credibility again is to come back to our conference, their real home.
Once they come back to this conference they will regain so much respect & cred again that you will even lift the ban on all of the trolls that you ran off here:)

Reactions: Oldmanastro
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT