ADVERTISEMENT

Official Noble and Virtuous Scholar Athletes vs. Dirt Burglars Game Thread...

Not since the Prickovic days have i seen such weak ass tackling. I was apparent in Arkansas, again in Ft Worth, and glaring today. This is on the coaching at Texas. Ridiculous.

Reactions: Drtxhorn
2 missed holds on last play

missed out of bounds call in first quarter

missed fumble on Williams

all that translates 21 free points gifted to OU

these officials need to be shot!!!

Yep. OU didn't win the game. The refs and Texas handed it to them. Biggest choke job I've ever seen in all my years of watching Texas in any sport. They should all have to walk back to Austin. Quitkowski and Manny _iaz are one in the same. Fire his ass tomorrow.

Sark is done
Lol over react much? Yep, we choked big time but it was one helluva game. Loved the 1st half, not much the 2nd. This is Sark's team with Herman players. Moral victories count for nothing but this program will be scary good very soon.

We still control our destiny in the B12 this year so let's hope we can fix stoopid and earn a rematch in the B12 ccg.

Meanwhile...on another channel, I've noticed that some of those corn-fed Iowa girls have nice bewbies.....

Reactions: Belldozer1
Lol over react much? Yep, we choked big time but it was one helluva game. Loved the 1st half, not much the 2nd. This is Sark's team with Herman players. Moral victories count for nothing but this program will be scary good very soon.

We still control our destiny in the B12 this year so let's hope we can fix stoopid and earn a rematch in the B12 ccg.
Our offense played well enough to win. Worthy was amazing except for his fumble.

Defense with poor tackling and refs with poor officiating cost us the game

we’ll be good after we get over this one

OU is the worst 6-0 team in the country

How about the Thompson kid throwing a dime on 3rd and 6 for the tying TD though? And the 50 yard bomb three plays before that?

Your offense was dead in the water, but then you look like you're going to steal it back from us! Crazy!

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Defense was all over Rattler in the 1st qtr. Adrenaline ran out for both D and OL by the 2nd qtr. Worthy was an animal today. 261 yds on 9 catches. DBs (Foster) sucked as usual.
This is Tom Herman 2.0
Disagree. Give Sark and his guys time. He had his guys playing way above expectations in the first half. The D and OL were out of gas in the second half and bad calls by the refs the entire game didn’t help. Sark is our guy. Better players are in the pipeline. Oh, and Foster sucks.

Last edited:
Suck it up brother, the better team won today. Shouldn't have been this close.

Wrong. The better team didn't win today. Shouldn't have been this close if not for both Texas choking and the refs handing the game to OU. OU didn't win. Texas lost it and handed it to them. OU isn't not a playoff worthy team. They've been exposed every game they've played this year. Their smoke and mirrors luck will run out.

I feel bad for Casey. He played a hell of a game and did everything for us to win the game. The defense screwed him!

Reactions: K2C Sooner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT