ADVERTISEMENT

******Official Texas vs 5 Game Schneid******

I'm sitting on my sectional couch with my ballsack in my left hand and my phone in my right hand. I smoked these beautiful ribeye steaks for dinner.

I thought we'd beat Kansas easily, and I'd enjoy my ribeye while watching.

I'm done doing steaks on gameday.

Spinning the ball after a TD is a penalty.

Our stupid ass WR knows this.

I don't agree with the rule, but I know it exists.

I don't agree with the seatbelt laws, but I wear one anyway.

Our WR is an undisciplined ass clown.

Hey--

We just got a 2pt conversion shoved in our asses in overtime by a bunch of division 2 talent.

We have officially reached rock bottom as a program.

This loss is worse than any loss Charlie or Tom had.

Reactions: Drtxhorn
There were 2 wide open Jayhawks receivers in the end zone on the 2 pt conversion. The Kansas Qb had his choice of receivers. And I thought we were DBU.

Hey guys,

Kansas hasn't won a road Big 12 game since 2008 against Iowa state.

It's been over 5000 days since that road win.

I'm sitting on my sectional couch with my ballsack in my left hand and my phone in my right hand. I smoked these beautiful ribeye steaks for dinner.

I thought we'd beat Kansas easily, and I'd enjoy my ribeye while watching.

I'm done doing steaks on gameday.
Even the orange rabbits foot I bought didn't help. Sending it back to China.

Reactions: weevilcatch
And I thought OU had a bad day. Which they did getting kicked all over the field by Baylor. Looks like both OU and UT need to spend time on portal looking for D linemen. Maybe the Big 10 has some extras.

And I thought OU had a bad day. Which they did getting kicked all over the field by Baylor. Looks like both OU and UT need to spend time on portal looking for D linemen. Maybe the Big 10 has some extras.
Man TX has sucked at the transfer portal. We had 8 xfrs this and none of them were any good.

Here's something for OK fans to consider since Lincoln Riley took over. The four games with their lowest offensive production were against a Dave Arranda coached d. Did you see that graph at the beginning of the game? Has Lincoln Riley finally met his match? I don't buy Arranda's excuse they were not trying to run up the score they were. I think OK realized today that Big XII teams will be coming after them until they leave for the SEC. OK has tortured Baylor and OSU but those teams have a good chance of drawing last blood. The OK players need to realize this.

Man TX has sucked at the transfer portal. We had 8 xfrs this and none of them were any good.

Here's something for OK fans to consider since Lincoln Riley took over. The four games with their lowest offensive production were against a Dave Arranda coached d. Did you see that graph at the beginning of the game? Has Lincoln Riley finally met his match? I don't buy Arranda's excuse they were not trying to run up the score they were. I think OK realized today that Big XII teams will be coming after them until they leave for the SEC. OK has tortured Baylor and OSU but those teams have a good chance of drawing last blood. The OK players need to realize this.

Now that is absolutely fascinating isn't it? We we're averaging almost 50 points a game in our last four, and Arranda holds us to 14. I don't think there's any question that the BU coach has presented himself as Riley's kryptonite.

But now it's out there publicly too. Now LR supremeness has been called into question by the media. It would be great to see a rematch to see if Riley, who is obviously a great offensive mind, can figure out a way counter Arranda, now that the gauntlet has been thrown down for all to see.

And you're right about Big XII teams having murder in their eyes when they see OU and UT across the LOS. Heck we probably saw that with KS vs. UT last night, right? The "arrogance" of OU and UT bolting to the SEC has to be infuriating to every other player/coach/administrator in the Big XII, and I agree with you 1000% that every Big XII team loves the opportunity to "put us in our place". We've basically said "we're better than you Big XII", and that's the last thing you want to tell an opponent before you play him.

How are the ratings accurate for every school except for Texas? Just look at the top 5 recruiting classes from the past 5 years and you will see that every one of those teams have had multiple playoff appearances.

You have to look at everything. Recruiting rankings are based on a composite view of an entire class. If you sign 25 kids and 80% of them are 4-5 stars, your ranking is going to be extremely high. The fake that none of them are Olinemen is a problem.

You have to look at everything. Recruiting rankings are based on a composite view of an entire class. If you sign 25 kids and 80% of them are 4-5 stars, your ranking is going to be extremely high. The fake that none of them are Olinemen is a problem.
And I agree with that 100%. I’m just simply saying that the rankings are pretty accurate for every other school.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT