ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Texas vs Cougar High Gameday Thread of Nostalgia***

Posted this earlier in the game.

I hate telling anyone how I feel about this team.. They either think I am just knit picking or, they say I have battered fan syndrome. Neither is the case.

I'm just not as high on our team as some to be. Haven't been all season.

I actually thought if we won this game it would only be like 31-24.

It simple, we do not do well against QBs who have time to pass.

Reactions: freeper
Well…. Survive and advance at this point. Get Maalik ready to play the rest of the season.

its weird..because last year we lose this game and I'm furious/sick to my stomach with this team...and we actually pull this one out and i still kinda am..but its tolerable lol Winning in Winning.

Reactions: weevilcatch
Imagine this scenario...Manning plays..wins us a big 12 championship/takes us to one .Quinn Comes back next year because he doesnt have enough tape for the NFL..

sound familiar ?

• Wow
Reactions: StainedOrange
if Murphy struggles and we are still in play for the big 12 title. Bet your ass Sark burns Mannings redshirt.
Yeah Arch’s red shirt doesn’t matter. If he’s as good as it looks like he might be he’ll be gone in 3 years anyway. Maybe you get lucky and he comes back for sr season like Peyton did, but wouldn’t count on it.

its weird..because last year we lose this game and I'm furious/sick to my stomach with this team...and we actually pull this one out and i still kinda am..but its tolerable lol Winning in Winning.
At this point I’m about getting 5 more wins. How they come, what they look like I don’t really care. Just win the games.

I really want Malik to do well but he's in year 3 and Sark does not have confidence in him. He gave him 1 downfield pass in 2 drives. This does not bode well for Texas. Sark is going to earn his paycheck. The Manning era begins against BYU.

I really want Malik to do well but he's in year 3 and Sark does not have confidence in him. He gave him 1 downfield pass in 2 drives. This does not bode well for Texas. Sark is going to earn his paycheck. The Manning era begins against BYU.
I don’t think it was that Sark didn’t have confidence in Maalik. I think he just had great confidence in his RB’s and his OL

Problem is, Houston is the worst team left on the Sched.

Play like this again and it will be harder to win.

Same issues with the coordinators as every game before. At some point seeing some changes would be nice
Yea play like this and we will probably lose one of the remaining games, but we all know that each week is its own entity. One game has nothing to do with the next

And I’m not sure there is a lot of difference between Houston, BYU, Tech and Iowa state. I think they are all pretty similar.

Yea play like this and we will probably lose one of the remaining games, but we all know that each week is its own entity. One game has nothing to do with the next

And I’m not sure there is a lot of difference between Houston, BYU, Tech and Iowa state. I think they are all pretty similar.

Every week is a new entity for sure. And so far we’re winning more of these games than losing.

Hopefully today’s nonsense will get remedied

The game on the schedule that worries me is the k state game. The new QB they have playing has sparked them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT