ADVERTISEMENT

**Official Texas vs Washington thread to the Title Game of Redemptive Glory**

2300 you are KNOWN for crying so you are not better than this. All you do is cry and whine.
Shitbird-- if you lurch here, then you KNOW I'm the 1st person to call out Texas when our sh!t smells like sh!t.
We aren't playing worth a damn- yet we are still in this game.
And the fact that Washington hasn't been called for 1 single holding play-- is just impossible.

Reactions: HornDrummer
Shitbird-- if you lurch here, then you KNOW I'm the 1st person to call out Texas when our sh!t smells like sh!t.
We aren't playing worth a damn- yet we are still in this game.
And the fact that Washington hasn't been called for 1 single holding play-- is just impossible.
Which is why I said you are better than this.

Jerrin Thompson, Ryan Watts, and Terrance Brooks are not division 1 defensive backs. On top of that, PK’s conservative ass scheme with zero pass rush is what’s wrong with this defense.

Look. The refs are hot garbage but they didn’t create a dumbass script. They’re not the stubborn ones that refuse to adjust or have Plan B in play calling. That’s Sark. And PK waiting until it’s too late to change up his game plan wasn’t zebra fault.

Also, 5 year starter and 6th year Senior Penix is a 99/100 tonight.

2300 you are KNOWN for crying so you are not better than this. All you do is cry and whine.
LET ME REPEAT THIS 4 YOU. YOU ARE A LITTLE BITCH. YOUR TEAM SUCKS TOM HERMANS BALZ AND YOU ARE A DICK SUCKING FAG. GO BACK TO DIRT BURGLARS OR TRANSFERS U AND SHUT THE FVUCK UP.

LET ME REPEAT THIS 4 YOU. YOU ARE A LITTLE BITCH. YOUR TEAM SUCKS TOM HERMANS BALZ AND YOU ARE A DICK SUCKING FAG. GO BACK TO DIRT BURGLARS OR TRANSFERS U AND SHUT THE FVUCK UP.
You post like a 12 year old trying to look cool in front of his friends in junior high. What an embarrassment

You post like a 12 year old trying to look cool in front of his friends in junior high. What an embarrassment
Michael Scott Wink GIF

Look. The refs are hot garbage but they didn’t create a dumbass script. They’re not the stubborn ones that refuse to adjust or have Plan B in play calling. That’s Sark. And PK waiting until it’s too late to change up his game plan wasn’t zebra fault.

Also, 5 year starter and 6th year Senior Penix is a 99/100 tonight.
What the hell did Suckisian even practice past 3 weeks ... sappy interviews with his arse pal Herbiestreet.
If Huskie OC didn’t F around half the time with jr high trick plays Huskies win by 28.

Jerrin Thompson, Ryan Watts, and Terrance Brooks are not division 1 defensive backs. On top of that, PK’s conservative ass scheme with zero pass rush is what’s wrong with this defense.
We have a good secondary Michael Penix was just to good tonight we couldn't stop him. It's disappointing but sometimes you have to give the victor his due.

Washington they run the play clock down to 1 or 2 then turn it into a first down and they killed us with in the 3rd quarter.

Texas does not have a good secondary. Its been the weakness of the D all year. Watts is the worst. Double that with the refusal to make adjustments and you get what you see tonight.

Reactions: HarryBuffalo
Which is why I said you are better than this.
No really. Where'd you go?

Tell me how having zero holding penalties didn't help Washington at all. It would have killed any number of drives.

Yet here we are. 1 play from winning.

This is why you're a tard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT