ADVERTISEMENT

**Official Texas vs Washington thread to the Title Game of Redemptive Glory**

Anyone mad needs to go back and watch the last 10 years of Texas football. Didnt go the way we wanted but what a fun good season. This team is back to competitive football and if we can just get out of our own way we are dangerous. Next year is going to be even more fun!

Sucks tonight didnt work out

but hook em horns baby

I have no idea what he’s supposed to call when they have 7 guys covering the end zone.

I have no problem with Sark in this game. He drew up plays to get us down there for a chance to win the game. The difference was not his play calling. It was our two fumbles and too many penalties. We beat ourselves. Can’t do that with a team that has a high powered offense.
That and the non penalties calls gifted by the refs to the huskies. The last play was PI. Refs would have thrown a flag if it was one of our DBs.

All I have to say is we still nearly pulled off a W. 2 turnovers, 66 yards in penalty's and Washington possessed the ball 13 more mins and still almost pulled it out. Play calling was suspect , shooting ourselves in the foot and lack of secondary made for a bad day. I'll take this season and our commits we'll be back.

Hook'em!

Last edited:
This team overcame bad coaching all ****ing year long. This team is 14-0 and playing Michigan next weekend with a halfway decent coaching staff. Those 3 play calls just now by Sark is such a goddamn joke it’s not even funny.
Stupidest post of the year. Thank God you have no say so about this team

If I were CDC, there is no way I allow a B10 crew to officiate the game. I would demand an ACC or SEC crew. That was garbage last night. They won't get the same favorable treatment against meat chicken. Penis is going to get inverted.

• Haha
Reactions: Larry4681
Your lack of football knowledge is glaring.
PI?! Are you out of your mind?! It’s been shown over and over again and I’ve not heard a single person say anything about PI. They’ve actually said it was played perfectly. All I hear is bitching about the officials, y’all got beat just like OU beat you. Go cry to mama!

Reactions: 22LR
PI?! Are you out of your mind?! It’s been shown over and over again and I’ve not heard a single person say anything about PI. They’ve actually said it was played perfectly. All I hear is bitching about the officials, y’all got beat just like OU beat you. Go cry to mama!
All you read is about officials because you're on our board waiting for us to lose. Go follow ou football yall are trending down.

• Haha
Reactions: 22LR
Anyone mad needs to go back and watch the last 10 years of Texas football. Didnt go the way we wanted but what a fun good season. This team is back to competitive football and if we can just get out of our own way we are dangerous. Next year is going to be even more fun!

Sucks tonight didnt work out

but hook em horns baby
100%

Reactions: freeper
The last play was not PI at all
Ohhhhh you’re a UW fan. Makes sense now.

Look it doesn’t matter now, but the holding no-calls were an issue.

Idk how to fix it, but it’s the most inconsistently called foul, with seemingly no rhyme or reason. But I would think with a documented, dominant DL coming into this game, that the officiating crew would be looking for it. Instead, T Sweat has an arm around his neck virtually every snap, on display for the world to see, and no call. All game.

And what’s going to happen next Monday, is that they’ll get some SEC crew calling the game and all of a sudden UW racks up 50 yards in holding penalties.

It’s a damn problem, people.

Reactions: Drtxhorn
.... unsportsmanlike penalty.. on the defense.. low block.

We get shoved in the back and they pick up the flag and say no block in the back OR late hit out of bounds..

The 2nd most penalized team in America and they had how many last night? 3?4? I know it was only 2 for 7 yards at half time

Reactions: Drtxhorn and westx
.... unsportsmanlike penalty.. on the defense.. low block.

We get shoved in the back and they pick up the flag and say no block in the back OR late hit out of bounds..

The 2nd most penalized team in America and they had how many last night? 3?4? I know it was only 2 for 7 yards at half time
That was a low block, you can’t dive at a player and hit him below the waste like that. How about not giving up 430 yards passing and Ewers playing like ass for the first 3 quarters. Y’all had a great year, it wasn’t the officiating.

The last play was not PI at all

You were saying?

Look, I’m not blaming the loss on the refs. QE was off on a number of throws, there was some questionable coaching, and our secondary looked like trash. That being said, it was a horribly called game in favor of UW. They didn’t get called for holding almost every play, unnecessary roughness at least 3 times, or numerous pass interferences. Texas got penalized for every little thing. Recognizing that isn’t whining.

That was a low block, you can’t dive at a player and hit him below the waste like that. How about not giving up 430 yards passing and Ewers playing like ass for the first 3 quarters. Y’all had a great year, it wasn’t the officiating.
Shut up and shine some golfer's shoes. Run along now and eat your vegetable.

First contact was in the chest/shoulder area, and he slid down his body into his legs. The blocker was bent over. Go watch it again.

As I said earlier. I’m not gonna blame the refs for the loss. We did plenty of stuff ourselves. But, it was a poorly called game in favor of UW.

First contact was in the chest/shoulder area, and he slid down his body into his legs. The blocker was bent over. Go watch it again.

As I said earlier. I’m not gonna blame the refs for the loss. We did plenty of stuff ourselves. But, it was a poorly called game in favor of UW.
You can have your hand on the shoulder as long as you aren’t turning their body. You know that right?

I have no idea what he’s supposed to call when they have 7 guys covering the end zone.

I have no problem with Sark in this game. He drew up plays to get us down there for a chance to win the game. The difference was not his play calling. It was our two fumbles and too many penalties. We beat ourselves. Can’t do that with a team that has a high powered offense.
You have a guy who's a mismatch against anybody in JT Sanders and you target him zero times in the last 4 plays. That's inexcusable.

Can we talk about not going for it on 4th down and kicking the field goal. I think it was smart even though we didn't get the onside kick. If we go for it and not get the TD it's over period. Good decision! Things just didn't work out in the end but that gave us the opportunity to get the W.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT