ADVERTISEMENT

**Official Texas vs Washington thread to the Title Game of Redemptive Glory**

A great finish with your team having a chance to win and all you could do was think about me lol. That’s hilarious.

Suckisian lol ... what the hell were those play calls pathetic
Lucky Udub OC is as dumb as Suck or it’s a blowout by Huskies

Well shit.
Awesome season, exciting but poorly played cfp game that we were mere inches from winning.

We're officially no longer part of the b12 as of now. Good night

Reactions: westx and Drtxhorn
This team overcame bad coaching all ****ing year long. This team is 14-0 and playing Michigan next weekend with a halfway decent coaching staff. Those 3 play calls just now by Sark is such a goddamn joke it’s not even funny.

We almost dominated the 4th quarter enough to get the win! 12 yards from winning the game and advancing to the championship game!

Reactions: westx
He's got penis envy. Can't be helped.

He's still ass burned about that 77 million to Jimbo.
The 77 million or she's afraid of another 77-0.
77-0.jpg

I can see what Sark saw after the 1st play. They dropped everyone into the end zone. With Blue’s speed we could maybe get inside the 5 yard line. It was just a great play by the LB who sniffed it out.

No way Washington will come close to beating UM. It’ll be an ugly game. Mark my words.

I guarantee that UW’s offensive line will get called for at least 5 holding calls in the championship game.

I can see what Sark saw after the 1st play. They dropped everyone into the end zone. With Blue’s speed we could maybe get inside the 5 yard line. It was just a great play by the LB who sniffed it out.

No way Washington will come close to beating UM. It’ll be an ugly game. Mark my words.

I guarantee that UW’s offensive line will get called for at least 5 holding calls in the championship game.
Our defense sucks if that happens.

Huh? He fake pitched to the same guy he threw it to. Terrible design.

Last play Quinn threw a terrible ball. How do you not recognize leverage and throw ball to pylon?

Irritating these two

we're an incomplete product. what we thought were our weaknesses, are exactly what washington exploited. and they needed a superman performance from their qb to get it done. we knew we are still weak at safety; we need more edge rushers; and brooks being out finally bit us. so let's go finish putting frankenstein or whatever the metaphor is, together.

great season! really enjoyed it!

I’m so over Sark and his play calling
I have no idea what he’s supposed to call when they have 7 guys covering the end zone.

I have no problem with Sark in this game. He drew up plays to get us down there for a chance to win the game. The difference was not his play calling. It was our two fumbles and too many penalties. We beat ourselves. Can’t do that with a team that has a high powered offense.

I’m not an A&M fan so there goes that theory huh? You guys continue to embarrass yourself. I’m off to bed.

Great season. I’ll take 12-2 any day, for now lol
I believe we’ve got the right pieces in place except for the secondary and experience. Everyone here knows we were overachieving being in the CFB playoff and made a game of it anyway! Great year fellas, excited for the future and the 12 team playoff!

I have no idea what he’s supposed to call when they have 7 guys covering the end zone.

I have no problem with Sark in this game. He drew up plays to get us down there for a chance to win the game. The difference was not his play calling. It was our two fumbles and too many penalties. We beat ourselves. Can’t do that with a team that has a high powered offense.

Well. An OCs chops are in the RZ. Texas was dog shit all year in RZ.

Refusal to abandon his bullshit script after a series or two.

Refusal to recognize when the OL is in a zone and keep running the rock.

These are glaring issues. Issues that were gripes about all year. And it came to a head at the worst time.

Reactions: utexfan5
You know how about giving credit where credits due and Michael Penix. He's supposed to have 2 bad knees but we couldn't get to him. He was the reason, not the coaching, not the strategy, that we lost. 29 for 40 and what was it 430 yards? They had all their receivers healthy and we couldn't stop them. They run the clock down to the last seconds snap the ball and POW it's first down. They execute it to near perfection.

Well. An OCs chops are in the RZ. Texas was dog shit all year in RZ.

Refusal to abandon his bullshit script after a series or two.

Refusal to recognize when the OL is in a zone and keep running the rock.

These are glaring issues. Issues that were gripes about all year. And it came to a head at the worst time.
Even with all that, the simple fact is that we win this game if we don’t turn the ball over on two straight possessions in the 3rd quarter.

You know how about giving credit where credits due and Michael Penix. He's supposed to have 2 bad knees but we couldn't get to him. He was the reason, not the coaching, not the strategy, that we lost. 29 for 40 and what was it 430 yards? They had all their receivers healthy and we couldn't stop them. They run the clock down to the last seconds snap the ball and POW it's first down. They execute it to near perfection.
It helps too when your OL can get away with holding throughout the game. No wonder he never got sacked. They were one of the most penalized offensive lines in the country and they magically don’t get called for holding against one of the best DLines in the country. I guarantee they will be called at least 5 times for holding against Michigan.

If this game was officiated fairly and we don’t turn the ball over we win by two touchdowns. UW’s defense is absolutely atrocious. Reminds me of Tech and Okie St defenses.

Penix was part of the reason. Coaching matters though Cali. What the **** are you rambling about?

It's disappointing but the longhorns are getting there. It has to say something about our team that we could be so dominated in the second half and still have a chance on the last play says something about our team. I haven't felt this good about our future for a long time.

Look I was aghast about joining the SEC I thought we'll get killed. But I think Steve Sarkisian has us as ready as were going to be.
Penix was part of the reason. Coaching matters though Cali. What the **** are you rambling about?
I'm not rambling about anything at all @weevilcatch

Last edited:
It's disappointing but the longhorns are getting there. It has to say something about our team that we could be so dominated in the second half and still have a chance on the last play says something about our team. I haven't felt this good about our future for a long time.

Look I was aghast about joining the SEC I thought we'll get killed. But I think Steve Sarkisian has us as ready as were going to be. I look at our SEC schedule and I think we can beat those guys. We're playing 3 teams with losing records. Ann average bowl team that finished 7/6 and is course Vanderbilt.

I'm not rambling about anything at all @weevilcatch .

Fair enough Cali

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT